Not sure if this is true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
last night i heard that in the state of Washington it is against the law to have sex with any virgin under ANY circumstances

is that true confused

Rad_1
Dunno, and I'm in Washingtonmessed

PrefectRonnykin
i heard it's a wierd sex law on the eagle

Rad_1
messed The only law I know is the international one that says that older guys aren't supposed to have sex with any girls under 18.confused

PrefectRonnykin
yeah

Rad_1
yes

PrefectRonnykin
but seriously shouldnt people be arrested all the time there

Vampy
uhm... if you're not alowed to have sex with virgins... how are virgins supposed to... lose their virginity? messed

Darth Revan
I was going to ask the same, Vampy..

Rad_1
laughing

Darth Sauron
In another state....

PrefectRonnykin
no idea drive to oregon and do it then go back home

DirtyBlondPrepa
Thats a stupid law...I guess virgins have to drive to different states to have sex...laughing out loud

Vampy
messed they seriously have too much spare time messed

PrefectRonnykin
yeah erm

§pearhead
stupid law >.<

PrefectRonnykin
laughing

Vampy
laughing out loud That won't bother us, Jeremy

Agent Elrond
There are threads already for crazy, wierd, stupid and pointless laws, somewhere

ElliMalfoy01
Yeah and if that is a real law it doesn't apply to alot of people for a couple of reasons.either they're not a virgin or they don't live in Washington.if they ARE a Virgin and they DO live in Washington,well,sucks to be them.laughing

ElliMalfoy01
yeah and i think that one's got some good and bad points.the good are that it'll keep the men from having relationships with the girl(or trying to) the bad is that if you'e got a boyfriend that's a little older than you and he turns 18 either he has to wait for you or you just have to be VERY careful about keeping it a secret.that's what my cousin did.Just like Lindsay Lohan and Wilmer V.!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.