Deadpool to join X-force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Word is theyll be closing the Cable/deadpool team-up and Deadpool will be joining X-force. Sounds cool to me having X-force back for good, but i want Cable to keep his own series.

Mane
X-Force back is cool, but Deadpool IN the X-Force is stupid.

Maelstrom
I think he might mix well with Domino. Shes an expert fighter and hes an expert killer.

ScarletSpider
Just curious but where did this word come from?

I heard about the X-force mini-series, and of course I know about the Cable/Deadpool on-going. They have to wait till issue 12 to find out if they will be going beyond that.

Honestly, I'm hoping they don't do another X-Force series. Liefeld's art is just bleh, in my opinion and I like the direction of Cable and Deadpool better than X-Force. Not like we don't have enough X-teams already.

Into the Void
I'm with Scarlet Spider here. Leifield's art would be good, if he didn't use that sketchy inking style, and KNEW PROPORTIONS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT "PROPORTIONATE" MEANS ROB?!? HUH!?!? TINY HEADS ON HUGE BODIES IS NOT PROPORTIONATE.

Other than that, Rob would be great.

The art in Cable/Deadpool is not only better, but I like their team up there, better than Deadpool joining an actual team like X-Force. It just seems more like Deadpool's style to either be on his own, or team up with ONE other person for a while, aside from Al and Weasel.

(Suck it Rob Liefield.)

ScarletSpider
I agree with Into the Void's more blatant Rob statements. Deadpool just doesn't seem like a real long-term team player. He can do it when he needs to, but at the end of the day he just wants to be the infamous Merc with a Mouth.

Cable/Deadpool isn't so much a team up as, they crossed paths on an assignment, Cable screwed things up and now Deadpool is going to take him out. They both star in the book, but in no way are they the Dynamic Duo. And I like that.

Maelstrom
I heard it from my comic dealer. He knows someone who knows the inside scoop, it's a could be situation but it is usually true. I love Rob's art. What i don't like is that scrapy inky art that is an excuse for a good artist taking his time and desiging each pallet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.