internet love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clavis
ok Im very sorry but I think all this who is whos bf and gf is a bit crap the weddings are fun but cant people do that in the role playing forum?

I think its damn funny dont get me wrong but do you really believe in internet love? I mean just mailing and pretending ur with eachother without ever havin seen eachother.... coz if you do I think thats just.. really really..erm.. STUPID confused

still love you guys eek!

I rule
Yeah it pretty much is. Im sure that somebody would rather kiss a real person rather than their computer screen no expression

Samurai Girl
I really cant comment!

PrefectRonnykin
thumb down its poop

DirtyBlondPrepa
You can still love someone...I mean...ur getting to know the person for who they are on the inside..like scottielove....happy

Clavis
are you a cheerleader roll eyes (sarcastic)

Samurai Girl
I think it can be good and bad.

the good you can spend time knowing the person without having a huge phone bill

The bad, damn I got needs that need attending! (Just kidding

dave123
but myTFT monitor is so warm and soft droolio

Clavis
when I talk to you my screen is just on fire love

Vampy
laughing out loud

I just get too attatched to you all schmoll

Clavis
well I love most of you.. I just hate the n00bs that hang around and just keep posting pics of themselves and being annoying about those.. DONT I LOOK BEAUTIFUL? I just really hate that.. and people always think stuff can work out over the internet ofcourse there is a small percentage that does go out with their internetmates but I just think its really stupid about this happening so many people act different on the net from who they are in real life and I just think thats damn annoying coz you dont have to know what people look like coz this is just a random place you go to just talk about movies and off topic stuff not about how hot do I look wanna meet up .... Its just my opinion

Darth Sauron
You get to know sombodys personality and everything, insated of going for them because of looks of social status first....

And yes i do believe in it...and if you think its stupid....then i feel sorry for you erm

blackwidowlover
I have to say that I personaly don't think I could fall in love with someone I never met in person. BUT this is a big but, I know three people who's parents met and fell in love ON LINE.

Spitback
****in internet love is for weridos

Darth Sauron
Just like your posts happy

Samurai Girl
then i must be wierd!

Spitback
No man i am trying to start a fight

Deathblow
All forms of love are beautiful blushing

Scottie
AWWWW!! love

dave123
cry you don't love me?

Clavis
jep I certainly think so... I dont know why and I know I should open up and let it just be ok in my mind but when I see people just playing a role on this forum like " were gonna get married" I just laugh them straight in the face coz its just weird and people quariling over one and others bfs on the forum ... HOW FUKCING OLD ARE YOU? gzz the people here are like 13 I dont think thats old enough to talk about a mariage seriously thats just sad Im sorry if the people here are 13 and believe in it ... but I just think its sad..

blackwidowlover
why do you feel that you have to attack me because I'm new.
just because you discovered this site before I did does not mean you are more intelligent or a better person then I am, seriously get over yourself.

Darth Sauron
He just admitted to trying to start a fight stick out tongue and he doesnt believe in love online....even though it can exist anywhere

So i would say he is the weirdo

Darth Sauron
hug Congrats

Most of kmc seem to forget that they were new members once....I apologise for that....they arent better than you

If they try to use the fact your new against you...then if anything your better than them

blackwidowlover
thank you !! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clavis
look Ive been one myself and seriously Im not trying to offend you but if you have a closser look at the forum its supposed to be about movies or whatever just a hangplace where people can talk and I really think its a bit sad posting ur pic over and over again just because you want people to tell you you are pretty.. well I think its pretty annoying
I like most of the n00bs Id never offend them ... only if they were acting like total geeks/freaks whatever and when I tell them so I get a big mouth back Im just telling them they look pretty pathetic to post theyre pic on 6 different subs coz there is a place for that you know.. in the gdf roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spitback
no i am not werid

dave123
she doesnt hate YOU, she doesnt hate noobs.... she just hates the attention seeking noobs

Samurai Girl
I am a noob and i never once posted my pic asking if i look beautiful. And i never came online to get a fella!

But ye I got one and he is truely amazing. Will it last! Who knows? No-one can see into the future but I do know tht we have made plans to meet offline. And if that bugs ppl enough to call me wierd then fine I admit im wierd!

Clavis
I remember my first day like it was yesterday and dont get me wrong Im not trying to be the cool old senior coz I hate it when people act all preppy Im just telling the people who think they are amazing themselves and post pictures (that arent really them) to make people want them GET A FREAKIN LIFE AND GET OUT TO THE REAL WORLD its just sad you can pm people about that you know

Rad_1
Yup. no expression

Darth Sauron
Geeks? So you would abuse someone for being a geek?

Or a freak....just because they are different from you?

and laughing The otf is the forum where...'basically anything goes'
So if sombody wants to post pics then they can.

Clavis
what he said smile big grin dave and I have an online affair big grin

dave123
what have you all got against her, she's got nothing against you stick out tongue

dave123
keep it to PM shiftystick out tongue

Darth Sauron
Strange...i have to say it is normally the senior members here who think they are amazing.....you know what ones im talking about.

And to say the pics people post arent them....can you prove that? Didnt think so, dont make factless allegations.

Erm.....perhaps they do get out in the real world just because they come onto a forum doesnt mean their social life disapears.

Darth Sauron
I have nothing against her

For sombody who posted that showing pics of yourself is pathetic...i would have though flaming sombody for being 'a geek or a freak' above them....apparently not

Clavis
no I believe everybody is equal on this forums and therefore I hate people wanting to stand out all the time.. especially when you dont really know how everything works here.. thats just my point

and yeah they can post theyre pic for all I care but.. please dont post pictures of sarah michelle gellar coz we all know its not you if you do.. its just stupid people really think we have an IQ of below 50 here

Samurai Girl
I do go out into the real world but it costs me a fortune phoning canada all the time. so i choose to sit here and talk to him via emails as he is in work. And the money i save can go towards other stuff

Samurai Girl
oh and sarah michelle geller if wanted to 'impress' a guy she wont be the way to do it

eezy45
I believe in it too.

and i support what he says, in fact I've been hit with armor's arrow stick out tongue

dave123
honestly, this is me

http://oseb79.free.fr/images/Stars/sarah%20michelle%20gellar%2005.jpg

cry why don't you believe me

Clavis
I didnt mean it that way samurai girl.. Im sorry but i just dont believe it will work out.. you cant tell me you are 100 % sure about what the guy looks like for all you know he sends you pictures of his son or something and hes like a 60 year old perv.. the percentage of people getting tricked in date rape via internet is way higher than the percentage of people ending up in a real relationship.. so I mean its just safer to get out to the real world.. thats all Im saying

Samurai Girl
wow dave your kinda a female eek!

Darth Sauron
Everyone is equal...thumb up

and you dont like people wanting to stand out....its odd how the forums most popular members seem to want to stand out a hell of alot.

So if you want to flame sombody for that, i suggest you dont attack the new members.

dave123
buy a mic for the PC, get your man to buy a mic for the PC.... connected to each other via MSN and use the mic feature there yes

Clavis
OMG YOU HAD PLASTIC SURGERY DONE WITHOUT TELLING ME ON THE PHONE OR WRITING ME OR WITHOUT MEETING UP WITH ME sad

dave123
ninja maybe

eezy45
yes

We must be geeks then, right mate roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sauron
Yeah because its much safer to go and get date raped in the real world.....blink

She loves him, she trusts him...Thats how she knows.

Clavis
Im a senior member Ive been here for almost a year now and I dont wish to stand out but theres just really annoying n00bs and I know there are really annoying older members but they are just beshturds the n00bs can still be formed into the right mold big grin

Samurai Girl
maybe he is a 60 yr old perve! lol who knows. but we go beyond kmc. He has shown me his licence card thingy(photo id with home address and gave me his work number which i have to speak to a boring receptionist before i can get threw. so at least i know the id and work number match.

Samurai Girl
and for the record he is getting a webcam and a mic so intime i will find out whether cylops is 80 or really 20

dave123
I have a confession..... sad

Clavis
yeah its ok Im not telling you ur wrong with that look for all I care you have a yucky obsession with older 60 year olds but Im just saying that for most people it just works out the opposite and thats what scares me ... for instance the girl last year who ran of to paris with a 35 year old guy.. she was like 14 or something Im sorry but that just really scares me... unless you have videophone or something you cant be sure and I havent had much luck with people just being plain nice coz a lot of them have alterial motives ... believe me they do sick

Clavis
ones enough for today Im off to bed smile

Darth Sauron
And i know alot of new members who are annoyed by the senior members looking down their noses at them.

Alot of people her live in a world where the sun shines out their arse...and everyone else is shit on their shoe

Samurai Girl
i met someone in the real world and he beat me....this way seems a bit safer! and im not meetinf him offline for another 275 days yet! lol

Clavis
laughing I know but most of us just hate them in general and thats just why youve got to pick on them once in a while and give them a hint.. Im giving the still to be formed n00bs a hint here and Ill pick on the other seniors some other time as Im off to bed I trust you people in helping me out while I tell them to stop thinking high of themselves

night night happy

Darth Sauron
Thats the problem, if you argue with one of these 'senior' members then half of kmc turns against you.

eezy45
Yup ^^

Cos we really hace like cliques here right^^

Darth Sauron
Even though our lotr forum is basically the biggest one you will see...

lil bitchiness
Internet relationships are lame thumb down no offence to anyone.

MC Mike
Internet relationships? Psssssssh. schmoll

A date beats a year of internet talking anyday. erm

lil bitchiness
With out a doubt! thumb up

Linkalicious
a person at my work "fell in love" online and got married to the person and they've managed to stay married for 2 whole years now! clap

Never was a big believer in it myself, but you know...things change. wink

Meki_Nade

lil bitchiness
Anythings possible, no doubt about it happy

Meki_Nade
chacnes are quite low though, talk about luck in love eh?

Fallen Jedi
i've been in a few online relationships b4, but none of them were serious or anything (a lot of flirting and everything, you know how it is). nothing real. nothing solid. nothing to really grasp on to.

well, up until now...

i started talking to this guy here on KMC in late april and we just clicked. the chemistry was there. we flirted a lot on the threads and constantly PMed each other. as we got closer, we decided to exchange phone numbers. we talk on the phone almost every day now. i feel like i know him. i feel as if i can be completely open with him. he makes me smile, laugh, and he always knows how to cheer me up whenever i'm down.

whenever i hear his voice, i get this feeling of elation. this feeling of belonging. he makes all my worries go away, nothing else matters. its just me and him.

we haven't physically met yet, but its just a matter of time. he lives only a few hours away from me so its gonna become an in-the-flesh thing.

i long for the day when i can touch him, hold him. when i can feel his lips on mine, feel his hands glide across my skin. feel him whipser those three words into my ear. i wanna be wrapped in his arms. i wanna feel his hot breath on my body. i wanna be completely emersed in him.

i love him so much.

and i know he cares for me too because i can hear it when he says "i love you." i can actually physically feel it, you know? its there.

we've been through so much already. we've shed the tears, experienced the heartache, and have dealt with so many complications. he's been there for me, through thick and thin.

i've promised him everything: my entire heart and the rest of eternity.

HockeyHorror
as i said before, love is a very deep word...so internet love is bull shit in my opinion.

but i hate all of you with passion love

no expression

I rule
I agree with HH yes Love in person is pretty much the only way that you will know if you love someone.

Meki_Nade
lucky lucky lucky Edit a monty python quote :- You lucky ba*****... you piece of lucky ba*****!! happy gluck in tha future thumb up

is it me or are censors not working?

silver_tears
Bastard was never censored stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
bastard no expression

Meki_Nade
edit

HockeyHorror
shit face no expression

shitface no expression

faceshit no expression

Meki_Nade
i apologize for the languiage but its necessary to make mod's aware of the uncensoredness?

*removing words for my own sake*

HockeyHorror

lets see if thats censored^

HockeyHorror
*** is censored but breast or boob isn't no expression

Meki_Nade
edit

HockeyHorror
son of a motherless goat

if that isn't censored then i give up laughing out loud no expression

Meki_Nade
really not good, a mod needsa kno whats missing

lil bitchiness
Can you please stop with the foul language, it needs to be PG -13.

Thanks.

Meki_Nade
yea soz bout that but i stumbled across couple of words by accident n though id see if others i thought wer offensive wer not censored, of which most wer, kinda like a list for you to censor eh?

lil bitchiness
I think sensor does it automaticly...there are some words that are not sensored, but most offensive ones are sensored automaticly yes

Meki_Nade
yeah but i had a little forum made by the same company and it has a list you can edit to censor, i thinks some are missing that really should be there

Royal Knight
Internet love, well I am guilty of that one, but hey I met the person in person...just took a risk I suppose--and i am still with the person to this day..guess i am lucky

But other people should watch out for sick idiots out there that say they are 17 when they are really 45 sick

lil bitchiness
sick ewww! Thats a horrible thought...but its true messed

Meki_Nade> people who insist using foul language get banned yes

Meki_Nade
yeah i know sad i apologize for my behaviour... spank me if you must stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Its ok stick out tongue and i dont spank, i whip whip

Meki_Nade
more fun eek!

HockeyHorror
i thought mods were peaceful no expression

I rule
Obviously not, she does have b!tch in her name stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
We are huh

Royal Knight
no expression

§pearhead
Actually, I was wondering why "bitchiness" wasn't censored when the root of the word is... messed is there an explanation for that? blink

Maverick2364
Good point thumb up

lil bitchiness
I dont know...it allowed me to registar as bitchiness...probably because sensors detect stuff as a whole word, not part.

Meki_Nade
uh, nah cos u saw erlia sed f-in and it left the in... i gues it dont work for names

§pearhead
that's what I was thinking, but ****tard, for example, is only partially censored out, so that means the censor recognized the "offensive" part and killed it...

anywho, I was just wondering if you knew, carry on embarrasment

playgurl
I don't know if love exsists never mind internet love. But I have met some peeps who fell in love online! And are really happy!

And yes I did post my pic 4 times in 30 hours and made a thread asking a simple question and putting my pic in there...But i made that thread to wind up my brother who now insists on calline me Brit!

Clavis
U were arguing with me and I didnt turn the whole of kmc against you not everyone is the same just like you said but it doesnt mean you have to go stand out being a total freak just to get someones attention I mean that people misuse stuff and I think thats just so pathetic and most seniors/normal members do so it wont get you popular

I hope you agree with me on that and thats the point I was trying to make .. its just pathetic people who go all weird and all just to get someones attention I got ur attention by starting a normal thread you dont have to say wahey Im so special THE WORLD ISNT ABOUT ONE PERSON.. I know the real world can be a pretty shitty place but at least you still have the power to run away if ur familiar with the place if you meet up with a online love and all you normally fly around the half of world and thats just dangerous Im not strictly against it just think its a bit stupid getting urself in to this and all

Korri
^ make love to me

Clavis
I will raver

Korri
ok great raver

HockeyHorror
no expression

Samurai Guy
The main reason people scoff at the possability of Internet Love is because the it is fairly easy to lie via the internet and for people to be none-the-wiser.

Personally, I choose to believe that people are honest. Thus, why not?

Korri
no expression

HockeyHorror
no expression

Samurai Guy
no expression

....everyone was doing it, I just wanted to be popular.

Linkalicious
that's what my mom told me when she went clothes shopping for me one year...

"the clerk says all the cool kids are wearing them...."

fishy if you ask me...:shify:

Samurai Guy
Link.... *deep Vader breath*

I am you mother.

ElliMalfoy01
agreed.I feel sorry for you you poor childlaughing

and you don't literally kiss the computer screen you dso smilies like this one:kiss or:kisss or: love

happy gotta love those smilies!

ElliMalfoy01
Internet love kicks ass!sniper2gunslaughing

Korri
lol

ElliMalfoy01
yeah I mean why not give them the benifet of the doubt?I'm honest to people and I just suppose that people will be honest with me.just like Mr Spidey is!happyhe's a great guy.:happyembarrasmenth and if the person ends up lying to you you could just you knowgun_bandanalaughing

and nobody would be the wiser....whistle

ElliMalfoy01
laughing Internet love rocks AND kicks ass and is fun.
sniperrock love happy

ElliMalfoy01
laughing out loud i am very evil.........*malicious grin*

ElliMalfoy01
whistle yet soooo innocent..........

lil bitchiness
Muchos Lameos!

Im sorry, but it is, IMHO.

Korri
i have the hots for milla wink

Samurai Guy
And everyone is entitled to their own. wink

lil bitchiness
droolio I have more hots for you!!

And your fabuous A Perfect Circle sig and avvy are making me love you even more (if thats possible)

hug

silver_tears
Trace I love you love

Korri
im sorry i changed it cry

do you still love me??

Clavis
I LOVE UR JOB eek! and you of course love

silver_tears
which one do you love more? cry

lil bitchiness
yes droolio deffinitivly!

Silver Stardust
Well, here's my thoughts.

Internet love was something that I never believed in before...I'd seen friends try it and fail, so I figured that it's something that would never work. Until I joined KMC. Don't get me wrong, I didn't join the boards with the intent to meet someone, I did because I love the Matrix. And it just so happens that I did meet someone, who I like very, very much. We've shared tons of pictures, we've spoken on voice chat with our microphones, and I do plan on meeting him soon. So while I used to not believe in internet love, I can safely say that people (and their opinions) can change yes

BackFire
I don't think it's possible to fall in love over the internet. I think it's possible to start an infatuation and like someone alot. But not truly love them. You have to meet them face to face before that can happen.

lil bitchiness
^^ what BF said. thumb up

Clavis
yes thats exactly what it is! coz there has to be some kind of physical attraction in a relationship aswell.. not an attraction.. chemistry

lil bitchiness
Deffinitivly yes

internet love...there is no such thing erm

dave123
lamo

Clavis
eek! OMG! ............ I dont believe in it either.............

but do you believe falling in love with someone you dont really know but have seen for real anyway

dave123
if you dont know them, you cant love them stick out tongue

Clavis
well... I did love someone before I met them.. just by seeyin them laughing sorry.. that was a joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.