The teaser trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jayno
Hi

Does anyone know when a teaser trailer will be released?? Will it be on the trilogy dvd set?

The trailers to the last 2 were out before now, im sure they were? There was a trailer to AOTC which had scenes that were never in the film?? anyone remember it. A scene with a few boba/jango fett type guys in a corridor and a guy with scary white eyes??

Jedi Priestess
Ok the new peeps have opened waaaaaaaay too many threads like this.........do a search or pm someone for the obvious questions. In answer to your Q supposedly in Nov maybe attached to The Incredibles.

PVS
NEW TRAILER!?!?!? WHERE!?!?!? HERE!?!?!?

AAAAAAH GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

noobs stick out tongue

jedijunky1138
JP, You seem to give us new people a hard time when asking Q's that we didn't know had been ask. I'm not harping or any thing, but please lay off. we all should be able to enjoy the site NEW or OLD. no

cavola
suggestion to the mods;

to make a sticky/pinned thread for SEARCH EP3 FOR NEWBIES

Jedi Priestess
Jedi....do you have any idea how many times this happens? If new peeps STOP and THINK they'll realise that their Q has probably already been asked probably 10 times.......all ANYONE asks here is that peeps do a SEARCH before they post needlessly. And we've (the regular peeps) have tried asking nicely, hell we have BEGGED......to no avail.

jedijunky1138
JP Don't take this the wrong way; but you are taking this way too seriously. If a new person ask a simple question, simply let them know about the search option WITHOUT making the feel like an A@#. I get the feeling that most of the people that visit this site are 15 years old or younger. The padawans need guidance from the obvious masters. Please don't hate me for my concerns but I feel they are justified. smile

Jedi Priestess
Jedibabe, I understand where you are coming from...............but trust me, I am not the only peep thats getting tired of this daily occurance.

PVS
TRAILER!?!?? D'OH!!!

Jedi Priestess
as evidenced by PVS here and the griping going on in another thread right now laughing and on the 15 or younger thing........thats a HUGE part of the problem with the posts....young and dont read the forum rules first.

PVS
its a matter of not faking us out or making useless threads, thats all.

i think its a resonable gripe.

perhaps some people are a bit harsh at times, but there is no such occurance on this thread. young padawans who screw up must be corrected. it is the only way they learn and grow.

Jedi Priestess
no doubt.......its not like I called him ANY of the names I was thinking when I clicked into this thread.

jedijunky1138
I see your point . I just hope that you can see mine. I visit thes site every day and look forward to the REAL Q's. I admit that there are far too many stupid threads running around. All I do is ignore them. I don't get involved with most of the threads because they don't have a logical basis. However your Q about how Obi Wan knows Anakin is Vader was BRILLIANT! At first I wasn't sure but the more i thought about it......lets just say it wass not as cut and dry as one would think. Lets keep the
LOGIC flowing, but be nice to the one who can't. smart

PVS
well....think of it as tough love then stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
OK I'll make you a deal....I'll TRY......BUT you need to visit more often and be the buffer between myself and the foolish laughing

PVS
try not...DO...or do not...there is no try

Jedi Priestess
PVS darling?

BITE ME! eek!

PVS
sorry JP, you walked right into that one stick out tongue

jedijunky1138
DEAL!!!!!!! And I'm Glad to finally have a friend in here! Thanks JP Happy Dance

PVS
see? everyone's happy now smile

now kill this abomination of a thread!!!

Jedi Priestess
de nada! wink

jedijunky1138
FOOLISHNESS LEADS TO THE DUMB SIDE OF THE FORCE!!!!!!!!!! laughing

PVS
once you start down the dumb path, forever will it lead to you working the drive thru

Jedi Priestess
aaaaannnnndddddddd here we go running this thread into the ground..........

*sigh*

PVS you just can NOT help yourself can ya!

PVS
how is it possible to run a thread into the ground when it never took off?
its just sitting here waiting to be shut down...so i have some fun stick out tongue

jedijunky1138
THE DRIVE THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!

PLEASE BACK AWAY FROM THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MEANS YOU TOO PVS!!!!!!! rock

jedijunky1138
GOOD NIGHT FOLKS

PVS
goodnight jedi

PVS
goodnight thread big grin

darth_surgent
Well, I think this thread has reached its end.

Closing.

Jedi Priestess
you WISH! you had that power......

PVS
try using the force

darth_surgent
Yeah, I'm just kidding. I like to show that I could be a responsible and attentive Mod if the opportunity ever presents itself.

Ken Benobi
lol you're right JP it never fails, but I can't help myself either from the carefree banter of frolicking fans...

Anakin2Vader
ahh man that OT Yoda was the best... too bad he wasnt funny his whole life

cavola
Suggestion #2 to mods: or a thread 'Info SW EP3 ROTS for The NEW'

smoker4
*brief excitement* oh balls!!!! miffed

Okay lets talk about wookie grooming!! hair straighners or mousse???

Batman316
I'd go for the mousse or better yet, nothing's funnier than a shaved wookie

moonwalker741
veni vini CLOSE THREAD

confused

no..........ok...worth a try

darktim1
november that's what rick macallum said was a goodtime to go for the teaser trailer.

cornponious
I'll bite you.

shifty

cornsmoothious

cornponious
Speaking of balls and wookies....

http://www.geocities.com/nkpatel/chewbacca/

smile

cornponious

Morgoths_Wrath
this thread just wont die

i'm keeping it alive

Jedi Priestess
K! eek!

cornponious
JOY!! RAPTURE!!

corn

JKozzy
yes

Jedi Priestess
did you bring a raincoat?

And I think a sticky like that would be nice but it needs to be something that draws the new peeps to it........all caps, different color writing? I dotn know.

PVS
back off corn, she offered me first stick out tongue

oh well...i guess "you snooze, you loose"

Jedi Priestess
PVS, always a little late on the action eh? eek!

PVS
wink

PVS
so um....why is this thread still alive?

Darth Jayno
for gods sake, i only asked if the trailer was coming out soon, surely it would of been easier to say yes or no instead of all this newbie shit. I just had the wrong impression that there may be some helpful people on here, who would save me the time of searching all the old threads. Maybe not. By the way, I was around when the originals came out so I am not 15, I also dont get loads of time to traul the net like some of probably do.

Fair game

PVS
dude, you didnt read well enough then.
we (most of us) were trying to be nice about it.
you dont have to be upset, or feel unwelcome.
you made a bad thread, its over with, now you know better.
we all had to search when we first came here, and we all would have
gotten a spanking if we posted a bad thread. its not a "lets gang up
on the newbie" thing, its a "lets keep things running smoothly" thing.
sorry if you take it the wrong way sad

cornponious
Erm, no, why? confused

corn

darth_surgent
Is everything settled? Good.

Closing.

PVS
lol darth, repeat after me:

I

AM

NOT

A

MOD

stick out tongue

Darth Cain
There have been no official movie trailers.......
yet.

OT DVD set is supposed to have one, though.

guiro72
always thought it was funny that chewie had obviously had a visit to the rebel alliance barber between esb and rotj....."would you like a centre parting or a side parting sir?"...."rrrrraaaauugghhh"......

guiro72
last i heard there was no trailer on the dvd set....i hope i'm wrong though!!......

darktim1
their is a game trailer to starwars battle front I found out reading a magazine I just bought yesterday that was talking about the dvd set.

darth_surgent
The only Episode 3 thing on the OT DVD's is a little footage that has already been available, including pics of the "new" Vader Suit.

guiro72
there may be a little more footage than you are expecting....i haven't seen the whole vader featurette....(links please!).....

guiro72
Episode III Behind the Scenes Preview
Section One - The Creator: Finally the birth of Vader. George talks about finally bringing Vader back to the series and teases about Anakin's descent to the Dark Side and the powers of seduction in play. Section Two - The Costume: Black is back. For the last Star Wars movie ever and the birth of the ultimate villain, a new costume was forged. This segment answers some key questions: who created it? was it made for Hayden? Section Three - The Actors: Finally I get to become Vader. Key interviews with the cast (including Hayden) and crew sharing their thoughts and experiences about working on the last Star Wars film and finally seeing the completion of the Saga. (10 min.)

Gangularis
LOL! you noticed that too?

Darth Jayno
sorry to blow my stcck and yeah most of you were defending me sorry. Its just every forum you go in (Counter strike, red dwarf, mobile phone etc) you get called a newbie. I may be new to the forum but 27 years of being a star wars fan certainly makes me a old had (can you be classed as a fan at 4?? I had the toys and had seen the film at for though)

Anyway back on topic, I saw that there is going to be games trailers on the dvd too. Dont get me wrong, I will be getting battlefront, but I am sure better material could be put on the disk. The dvd set will be something to keep and watch for the rest of your life, by then the game will of been played and chucked to one side and better games will be around. The will never be a better trilogy of fils though. Bad idea.

Will missing scenes from ANH turn up on the disk?? I know there is one where luke has binoculars and is watching the attack on the blockade runner. are the pics of that around.

Cheers

PVS
its cheezy to put a video game trailer on a dvd.
the dvds will be enjoyed for years/decades to come,
while the video game will only keep its hype for 1 or 2 years tops,
regardless of how good it will be.

cornponious
Newb.

:P

(And I'm 34 so I can call you that.)

cornponious

PVS
YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! THE NEW TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

aaaaaaaaah for the love of god stick out tongue

guiro72
jayno, no cut scenes from what i've heard ("archival editions" anyone).....you can download the actual footage of most of those cut scenes including the binoculars one......

agree about the video game footage, it cheapens the whole disc.....only bright point is that they apparently motion captured hayden, nick, ewan etc. for the game....i think i heard there was footage of hayden instructing them on how to change the programming to make it more in tune with how he would actually move.....still prefer it wasn't there though......

Darth Jayno
what will be different about the gold edition dvds then, will they have more stuff or is it just going to be the collectors edition, same dvds, different box??

You cant get away with more than the others corn smile But just because your are older doesnt mean you have been a star wars man any longer.

I remember going to see the double bill of empire and jedi at the cinema, it was well cool. I lost my Luke in Jedi night outfit under the seats in front though sad

PVS
just full screen, pan & scan...thats all

Darth Jayno
Is that so, I know that was the case with the SE vids but with DVDs?

PVS
yup

darktim1
I wonder if george lucas is going to release the teaser trailer like ep1 or ep2 I think what would be a great opening would to show glimse of general grievious and then so on.

Ken Benobi
my guess is he'll show something about the helmet returning.......kinda like the Vader Breathing trailer, and maybe hear the voice of James Earl Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.