I Get To Meet Pinhead Next Month!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Doug Bradley, the guy who played Pinhead in the Hellraiser series, is doing a Q and A session at the Art Centre where I work. Apparently he has a new book out so this talk is to coincide with that. Has anyone got any ideas for questions I could ask him?

SlipknoT
Which movie does he like best out of the series
whats his favorite food
will there be any VS. movies with him in it

WindDancer
I'm beyond jealous!

If I was you I would ask these questions:

Did he read The Hell bound Heart book before doing the movie?
If he were to retire, which actor would he consider fit to play Pinhead in a future Hellraiser movie?
Does he think that he and Clive Barker will work together again in the future?

Cinemaddiction
Ask him to stop making movies.

SlipknoT
laughing

Cinemaddiction
I mean it. "Hellraiser" is one of the few Horror franchises that can actually die with dignity. Stop before it's too late, man.

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud laughing out loud

tabby999
yeah i agree with c dic, plus, hellraiser has the most point of any of the movies too, but only a few more movies could see it landing in the crapper

botankus
Ask him if he thinks it strange that an 11-year old kid had a "Hellraiser" T-Shirt, "Hellraiser" sweatshirt, and "Hellraiser" sweatpants when it came to theaters in 1987.

Cinemaddiction
You mark.

HockeyHorror
ask him whats his favorite book
and what Cinemaddiction said yes

Pandemoniac
Doug is an interesting guy, I've met his some years ago on a filmfestival. He's just like the guy next door in the real world, but pretty humorous. I would ask him how his mind works, what he dreams of and his idea's on how horror is supposed to be and such. Maybe his vision on the inevitable end of humanity?

botankus
So, Zombieman, what happened when you met Doug?

zombieman
Its tonight that I'm meeting him, his talk is actually on the history of horror starting with Boris Karlof and going right through to Freddy, Jason, Leatherface etc. I'm gonna try to get a few pics taken with him, i'll post them on here tonight.

BackFire
Awesome, keep us posted!

BadKitty
ahh that is so cool! I can't wait to hear what happened..I'd be star struck!star

zombieman
http://img86.exs.cx/img86/5624/meanddoug.th.jpg

It was superb! Doug Bradley is a great guy, very down to earth. He was very knowledgeable on all things horror, his talk ranged from the origin of horror masks to present day make-up techniques. He metioned Michael Myers VS Pinhead (god, I hope they don't make it) AKA 'Helloween', he said Clive Barker was as good as signed to write it and John Carpenter was set to direct, however, Barker phoned Doug and said to him Dimension Films had pulled the plug, that was the last he heard.

Hellraiser 7 and 8 are 100% made but may never even see the light of day because every release date he has been given has come and gone and there has been no word of it in a long time now.

..And, he signed me a poster, DVD and a book! Superb!

BackFire
That's awesome. Hopefully Helloween does not happen.

Cinemaddiction
Excellent. In case you want to share the moment with everyone, I made this.

tabby999
didn't realise you were such a community minded fellah c-dic

zombieman
Ha ha, Thats damn decent of you. Many thanks!

BadKitty
thats soo awesome! great to hear Bradley was as cool as everyone hoped!

poopoo98
yo

botankus
Well, this thread sure turned out great. I guess Pinhead killed zombieman when they met and that's why we haven't seen any posts about what happened.

dean7879
ive met him before...i wasnt starstruck
i would of been starstruck if he had his pinhead makeup on

Wolfie
Zombieman.... Don't leave us hanging....

dean7879
its not that exciting

papabeard
Its already over for Hellraiser, 1 + 2 are good, they should have given up after that.

All franchises should give up after the trilogy, most should not get past one movie.

Snipes
So, does this guy have pics or anything he can tell us ?

Cinemaddiction
Guys...he did follow up on his meeting with Doug Bradley.

Click Me.

Snipes
your link doesnt work mate.

botankus
LOL! I guess that pretty much sums up his visit with Pinhead, then.

Cinemaddiction
The link doesn't work because the threads were apparently merged last night. Click back a page, as he posted pictures of himself and Doug Bradley.

Norma Jean
Not really. The 007 movies have been going on, and there are plenty of good ones. Sure there are some flops, but all through the saga are excellent ones. I would've gotten bored if there was only Dr. No, From Russia With Love, and Goldfinger (even though Goldfinger is one of the best).

papabeard
What did he say about the History of Horror and the origin of masks etc, can you tell us anything?

botankus
Oh, okay. Hey Zombieman, I think you could pass for a Cynobite in future installments. big grin

BackFire
Yes sorry, the threads were merged. Forgot to leave a note

BlackC@t
That's super cool! happy

But which one is you and which one is Pinhead? confused

tabby999
"pinhead" being the balding older man

botankus
That just made my day. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.