Who's the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
If u can have any one character from any comic book who would u pick that would probaly win most of his/her fights.

Viper
Eh, too vague a question

Victor Von Doom
Thanos.

Mane
well there are many versatile and durable people

i.e. - Spider-Man, Batman, Dr. Doom, etc.

Tron
Yeah, this IS too vague a question, there are different characters that are damn good at different things, there can very really be a right answer to that.

But if I had to choose though, I'd go with DOOM!!!wink

bardock
stan lee he could take all erasing time plus he is a comic character

Tron
Yeah that's right, I forgot all about Stan the Man. Remember, he can turn into the Hulk too.wink

(I watch The Simpsons too damn much, lol.)

Victor Von Doom
That's why it's a good question, I asked something similar in a questionaire thing a while back, but I phrased it as most likely to come out on top of a fight or something.

DanZeke25
I would go with Galactus or Thanos

Lenord
Parallex.... knocked out Superman with one punch, distroyed all of space and time...

Maestro
obviously The Living Tribunal, the guy is literally god and can obliterate an entire multiverse in a blink of an eye if he wanted to.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Living Tribunal for and easy answere just because he is out of everyones league but if i had to go with a fight with everyday comic characters i would go with Doom(with time to plan) and also Deathstroke(with time to plan)

FrothByte
forget the cosmic beings, no challenge in considering them. id go with my man cable... combination of a strong body, an even stronger mind, and fearsome weaponry!

Tron
Doom has all that in spades, unless you wanna consider him a cosmic being, lol.

Evangel94
The One above all, Living Tribunal's boss

Tron
Frost is right though, cosmic entities shouldn't be included in this, that's just way too easy.

ska57
Iron Man! laughing

-----> j.k.

Tron
This thread just reminded me of that damn song from Karate Kid laughing out loud

ska57
Whoa!! High-light Tron's smilie, it looks wierd.

Tron
Oh shit it does, lol

Kontraz
Primus... i just get the feeling Primus could kill anybody without much effort.....

Tron
THE TICK!! Happy Dance

Nataku8188
Deadpool. Hes immortal. Theyd eventual go insane from his rambling and kill themselves.

jesserw21
how bout the spectre

BobbyD
I'm going with Superdufusman.

Clark's makeup embodies everything I'd want in a superhero...class, integrity, strength, friendly, powerful, good judgment, forgiveness, etc, etc.

He's more likely than most any character to knowingly lay down his life for an unknown goof like me. How can one not like that quality?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.