wildchildvs.sabretoothvs.wolverinevs.deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spyrokinesi35
could they take eachother. I know wildchild would be the first one out but he would hold out(he was at one time trained by wolveine). who would win? also to clam the confusion i'm talking about a free-for-all, adamantium fingertips,fingernails, and claws

Mane
Sabretooth. he is superior to all of them.

spyrokinesi35
I'm wiht the 'rine cause he's bad ass

SnakeEyes
wolverine for me, although it depends on how the battle would turn out, it could possibly turn into Wolvie and wildchild versus lady deathsrtike and sabretooth.
but i say wolvie could do it

Mane
but Sabretooth is still a hair above Wolverine. and Wolverine is a hair above Lady Deathstrike, and so on and so forth.

Nataku8188
Sabretooth. He kicked Weapon X's ass. Deathstrike and Wildchild suck. Wolverine would get his head caved in by the adamantium sabs.

spyrokinesi35
I meant to put x23 and wolvie vs. sabretooth wildchild and lady deathstrike. If it were like that, then sabretooth because he'd have lady distract him and wild child while he attacked from behind

monster84
Wildchild would be chopped meat right away by sabretooth, deathstrike would be chopped up by wolverine and then itd be sabretooth and wolverine round 10!!!

now in the cartoon Wolverine nearly killed Sabretooth everytime they fought and would have if it wasnt for outside interference. In the comics same thing--either a tie, a pussy loss (Sabretooth running away) or Wolverine "killing" him yet again (Wolverine 90 all the way!!!). Sabretooth even though he was smart enough to know Daredevil was blind during their fight had to run away to keep himself from dying...hes one of the most deadliest bad-guys yet he's an overrated pussy in battle, reminds me of myself so i can take comfort in that...

srankmissingnin
It comes down to Wolverine vs. Sabretooth it which case flip a coin for the winner since it could go either way.

radioboy121
Wolverine will have trouble as Lady Deathstrike and Sabertooth based on their grudges will most likely double team him first. Wildchild is a nonfactor, but I miss his romancing with Shard.

eleveninches
logan or creed.
probably creed, if it's the version that has his own adamantium claws

talon00x
i would say sabretooth, just cause he is said to be the ultimate survivor.... no not the reality show!!!!

mikalv1224
As much as I like wolverine I thik the others would just team up on him and beat the dayligths out of him. I don't know muchh about wildchild but sabretooth is the next best to wolverine and he'd just finish the other two off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.