Who do you think has the best /worst film list on there profile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spitback
I think best Backfire worst stromy day .

SlipknoT
Anyone who has Star Wars episodes 1 and 2 gets my vote for worst.

Evil Dead has a nice list of good movies.

Spitback
ohh right

SlipknoT
huh?

Stormy Day
Worst list?These are some of my favorite movies,and favorite and best are two different things.

The Village-Good movie

Signs-Many people enjoyed this one

Unbreakable-I liked the whole different approach M.Night took to the superhero genre and the acting is very good

The Others-Entertaining and good for a few scares,but I do admit the ending needed work because it was too much like "The Sixth Sense"

Dodgeball-This is probaly the most fun ive had at the movies this year I really enjoyed this flick and laughed out loud so much.No harm here?

Scream-
Final Destination-I like these two the most because they some of the most original horror/suspense franchises to come out in a long time,and there both very entertaing."Scream" is also a personal favorite because it introduced me to Matthew Lillard and I went on to see his film "SLC Punk" which was very good.

The Lotr FOTR,TT,ROTK-Any Argument here?

Kill Bill Vol.2-Great movie.QT just really pulled it off for me here and its a favorite but not one of the best ive seen.

Escape from Alcatraz-ONe of the best escape flicks ive seen and its also a favorite.I tottaly loved the whole idea of them just digging a whole in the wall and how they had to cover it up and there where those suspense moments when you where wondering-just are these fellows gonna get caught?

forumcrew
favorite and best are very different hes right.. stuff that is entertaining may not be a very good movie technically speaking.. and ones that are very good may not be the most entertaining to some people

Stormy Day
Exactly.My personal favs and best movies of all time are different messed

bardock
i have the best list for me personally

SlipknoT
I dont like your list to much

Dr. Strangelove
I like mine.

Cinemaddiction
Me too. Sorry, I don't go around looking at peoples lists of movies they like to judge them.

<<Solo>>
Agreed.

Stormy Day
On Backfire or me?

Judeging people by there favorite movies is very low erm

Primitive Screwhead
In defense of Stormy (there's a first...), I can find more than a handful of profiles that have much worse lists posted. I think this is a little unnecessary for a post topic... nothing productive here, just an opportunity to try and take shots at other members. Apparently, we already have one of those topic threads... Stormy's movie review forum.

MildPossession
None are worst, they are all good lists because the films are good to that person.

botankus
If you really want a good answer to this question (or at least half of it) check out ANYONE in the Pirates of the Carribean forum.

But I think this one takes the cake.

Primitive Screwhead
Must... resist... bright... colors...

bardock
i think some of your choices are all right slipknot but there is to much cheesy horror stuff

BackFire
Who said anything about judging anyone? They're just asking who has the best list.

And since I've been mentioned numerous times on the "Best" list, I officially endorce this topic.

Stormy Day
hysterical

jetspike
stormy has a shitty list worst on kmc. i would know i have been longer than most people

Mr Zero

RaventheOnly
Srry but the 90% cheesy horror is rather annoying to endorse as best erm i have looked at enough to really make a descision.

BackFire
hahaha. God, I love this guy.

RaventheOnly
Don;t get me wrong big grin many of them are really good big grin yet there are a lot left out big grin

embarrasment i ment to put haven't laughing out loud

Stormy Day
Youve been here what?16 days roll eyes (sarcastic)

Primitive Screwhead
Rather funny coming from someone who hasn't posted their own list. Strap on a pair and post your movie list before ripping on the easy targets.

SlipknoT
I think Stormy's favorite actors are worse than his favorite movies

Mr Zero
he has at least bothered to list them....

SlipknoT
...I'm lazy

vaya_the_elf
lol

Drifter101
i dunno i never even check profiles for their lists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.