Avril VS Britney: Is there a difference?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady_Moon
They are both on mainstream radio with stupid, annoying, overplayed songs that are worth a good kick in the pants.

They get way too much media attention for so little that they do, or not do for that matter.

Many people think they are both very hot.

However....

Avril doesn't prance around in her video's like Britney Spears. She merely tries to look cool with a guitar in her hands and jelly bracelets around her wrists.

Britney Spears kisses girls. Avril Lavinge kisses ass.

Avril condemns gloss and glamour, something Britney is an example of. And that heavy eyeliner around Lavinge's eyes are not?

Both are quite stupid. And what is really funny is Avril IS pop music. She doesn't even know what real punk music is.

Deathblow
Well I guess Britney knows and accepts she is a popstar, Avril refuses to accept it. Musically I wouldnt know, seeing as i have never listened to more than a few seconds of their records, if that.

And just for the record, Avril isn't hot. no way. Britney's cute, but thats it.

BackFire
Yes, Britney is hot and knows what genre her music is in. Avril is not/does not.

Darth Revan
I prefer Britney for the reasons already stated.

ClaraG
on the other hand, avril actually wears CLOTHES.

SlipknoT
Well thank God for that

Rad_1
They're BOTH cool, and they BOTH rulerock

Victor Von Doom
Britney is ugly.

bardock
no she isnt victor. you know you can lasik eye surgery pretty cheap these days, you should look into that

Darth Revan
I prefer a slutty pop singer who admits that she is one to an ugly pop singer who won't admit she is one.

forumcrew
heres a difference brittney can dance.. and has a body

finti
so you call her stuff music eek! stick out tongue

Victor Von Doom
Hahahaha I see what you did. You implied I must have impaired vision to believe Britney Spears is ugly. That genuinely is hilarious. Do you write your own stuff? Cos I know a few agents who would most likely take you on.

Hahaha.

Anyway. Here's my two cents.

Victor Von Doom
And here's a dollar.

Victor Von Doom
Find me a picture of a normal woman- not an alleged world's sexiest woman- just a random decently attractive woman, looking as hideous as that, and I'll concur.

Fearnix
they are both pretty ****ing shit.

vaya_the_elf
Personally I hate Britney.. I would rather listen to Avil any day over Britney... And i dont ever want to look like Britney either .. I think she is ugly

Fearnix
I like Britney more than Avril

Silver Stardust
I can't stand Britney...but still I prefer her over Avril. Britney isn't claiming to be something she isn't, she knows that she's a popstar. Avril claims to be a rocker, while in reality she's a popstar. Therefore, Britney is better.

vaya_the_elf
I just dont like britney....Avil is ok ... Really both of them suck, but Avil at least dresses cool

Fearnix
Avil try's to hard to be kool

vaya_the_elf
Guess she does ... but there is something about britany that annoys me

Fearnix
Avril must like Dungeon's and Dragons.

finti
her attempt to sing?

vaya_the_elf
lol

Victor Von Doom
Of course she's claiming to be something she isn't. Look how she has altered her image to keep up with Xtina, it all smacks of desperation and fakeness.

bardock
victor that kinda of comeback is so lame dude come on,ot sbasically just he old it was so funny i got to laugh just a little evolved.quit acting like you made it up ok

Victor Von Doom
After much rereading, puzzlement, and re-rereading.

It was a lame comeback to a lame joke. Therein lies the point.

Fearnix
WOW a whole hour after

Punkyhermy
they are both lame, talentless freaks....to add more....both ugly...

Punkyhermy
i was just on a site and this pic poped up....and she looks nothing like avril...

Kaleanae
Avril uses a bit more of clothes than Britney and she plays(?) the guitar messed

ESP07
She looks like she spent a night in prison.

Punkyhermy
i think both brit and avril are ugly, well without make-up....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.