anyone listen to Jim Rome?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
ok was listening to his show during work today, he does sports talk radio, He calls his fans Clones and made a big deal when AOTC name was decided. He was up to date on his stuff and today he announced that there will be three more movies made after this one. OK I said yeah right too, I have emailed him and asked for his source, Please LMK if anyone else listens. I am geussing not because it probably would have been posted by now.

Batman316
Ep 7, 8, 9? ........... I wish

Jedi Priestess
havent we had this conversation once today?

yes we DID right here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t305733.html

Cowboyography
actually I read that entire thread and found not 1 single mention of Jim Rome, So I would say you have had no discussion of the sort. And whats the deal JP can nobody post in here anymore without getting blasted by you? I thought you were cool. sad

cavola
JP does not blast anyone; shifty

JP is an omnipresent back seat moderator. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

nah seriously ; i think she only wants to help in locations.

Jedi Priestess
no no Im sorry......cowboy I was referring to the EP 7, 8 & 9 discussion.......and I still think YOUR cool wink

Jedi Priestess
hysterical cav at the backseat thing..............and actually I am just trying to keep stuff streamlined........sorry Im kind of hormonal today hence the b*tchiness, PLUS the whole EP 789 thing is a peeve. messed

Cowboyography
I hear ya, normally any 7,8,9 talk must be instantly dismissed, however as I said Rome is very up to speed on stuff, and you can actually listen to clips from his show online (for a price) anyhow, as I said I emailed him and he is good about responding. I will post his source as soon as I hear from him. He spent a good amount of time talking about it today though.

Jedi Priestess
oh I SO hope this isnt true....keep us posted........still luv me?

darktim1
Jim rome is a pain in the but I hate his showfor now may force be with you.

Darth Cain
I like Rome's show, but he's not necessarily the most reliable source for non-sports news.......

Cowboyography
JP- Of Course

and I havent recieved a response yet as to his source, but Rome is on right now and still talking about three more movies!!

Jedi Priestess
Perhaps he's had too much crack?

WindDancer
Jim has been known to joke around about lot's of things. He's a great sports radio talk show. I occasionally watch Rome is burning on ESPN. But don't take everything he says seriously. The guy loves to make fun of non-related sports topics....like SW for example.

Cowboyography
actually I have gotten alot of star wars news from Rome. Befroe AOTC title was announced he knew. He had it all over his show, It was also where I found out the title of the third and the first movie. He announces opening dates and has actually been very reliable on SW news.

Jedi Priestess
Hmmm clouds everything the dark side does.........time will tell I suppose.

Morgoths_Wrath
"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future."

We could all learn a thing or two from master Yoda, don't try and tell me Jim Rome is more in touch with the force then Yoda himself!

Darth Cain
George Lucas has said several times that the story really is only six movies long. This whole thing stems comments he made in 1982 or so about possibly having an idea for a third trilogy. Since that time, he has made it clear that he
does not plan to do any more SW films.

What could be done in another trilogy that would be relevant, interesting, and
worth doing? These six ARE the story......

Jedi Priestess
yes I agree

Darth Cain
Thank you.

Its weird to find myself on the same side as a Jedi.....

Jedi Priestess
you're not...Im a Sith in disguise (see! under my name).....I really need to change my name but Ive gotten used to the JP thing! wink

Cowboyography
you see my problem with this whole thing is Rome isnt even a SW fan really, he just liked the title AOTC, so I dont see how he would get the inside scoop. I would think if what he read or heard was legit, it would be all over the place by now, Right?

and Cain- the post triloagy story:
Dooku before his death hides his son on a planet similar to Degobah. under the watch of Dookus friend, Lord Kale, the child is raised not knowing his lineage. After The Emporer falls and a new republic is established, With Leah and Han as leaders the future looks bright. Until Dookus child (who also take the title of Count) is visited by his father Dooku as a Sith Ghost. Once the young man relizes who he is and his potential he begins force trainging from his Ghost dad and a Ghost emporer!! he becomes very powerful and is shown were his fathers palns were not only for a death star, but fora cloaking system as well. He then recruits an army of Empire sympathizers (old storm troopers Ect..) then he gets Jabas son to join his side. With a cloaked army massed of the Huts men and his own he begins striking out against the new republic with deadly stealth attacks. The new republic panics at these unforscene attacks and masses all its troops together on a planet to mount a defense, however Dooku Jr has planned this from the beggining and moves his stealth death star in and destroys the entire Republic army with one blow!!! the finally would be Dooku jr and his new army of Sith (around 50) versus Luke and his army of Jedi from the new Jedi Temple aboard the new stealth Death Star, where Dooku will implode the death star using his god like Jedi powers. Killing all the jedi and thus fullfilling his fathers final wish, NO MORE JEDI!!

smile

Darth Cain
Cowboyography, what can I say?
You're brilliant!! Someone forward this.......

Well JP, my apologies then. I hadn't noticed.....
It is good to see that another has seen the right path!

laughing evil face evil face

Cowboyography
I have been considering this plot for a while now and think it would actually be pretty cool. Another angel I was considering would be the good side Luke/Obiwan actually hide Dookus child, this way Young Dooku would be mad and blame Luke for taking away what he was hier to, and would seek revenge against Luke, he would feel betrayed because although Lukes father was Vader Luke was allowed to remain and become a Jedi, while he was shuned and sent away never to know his true self.

Just having some fun smile

jedijunky1138
JP YOU RULE!!!! IM Proud of you!!!!!!!!! MUCH BETTER!!!

jedijunky1138
Has anyone read the letter from gl in the re-print of Splinter Of The Minds Eye.
"It wasn't long after i began writing star wars that i realized the story was more than a single film could hold. As a saga of Skywalkers and Jedi Knights unfold I began to see it as a tail that could take AT LEAST nine films to tell........."

Check it out for yourselves.

jedijunky1138
I hope noone has a problem with me starting a new thread on this subject.

jedijunky1138
ooops that didn't work ...... Sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.