Miles Davis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
He's better than you, and you know it.

damn that guy could play.

GABRIEL05
Damn skippy. YOu know what else Miles did better than anyone else? He could put a band together. He always had all the best rhythm sections.

ElectricBugaloo
he could also, you know, play better too.

last night was all miles davis and billy cobham for me

Tptmanno1
praypraypraypraypraypraytrumpet

Miles is god!

scabby mcgee
He's ridiculous, like 90% of the stuff I think is great is just a joke to what that guy could do. I also agree, he always had a great rhythm section, I mean if he had a bad rhythm section he would have just some weird guy that did some obscure stuff.

finti
The only thing I would consider cool was if Miles laid on his back and I got to jump on his stomach while he played

Mr Zero
I'm not saying i'm better than you guys - but I saw Davis live twice. The Septet in '85 which was pretty damn good and the Sextet in '82 with Bill Evans - which was trancen****ingdental.

People like Davis (and IMO Zappa) put together a band like it was a science experiment where you cant afford to get a single component wrong. Good times.

Ok - I am better than you guys.

finti
better in being wrong stick out tongue

scabby mcgee
yea, you are better than me

ElectricBugaloo
::listening to Jaco Pastorius, Pat Methany, Bruce Ditmas & Paul Bley::

Mr Zero
Pat Methany - also live! Full Circle - yowsa....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.