Who Plays Baseball?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i got try outs tommarow for my sophmore team. I can wait going to be so fun I luv baseball havent played in a while but I should start hopefully. Dont know but just going to be fun either way big grin

Twin B!tch 1
Gud Luck big grin Never played baseball, we don't really have it in Engalnd though....well....not what i know of. We have rounders which i think is kind of the same as baseball yes

Krabs55
DeNiore... you are a 10th grader......dang !

DeNiro
why do i look old? The kids on the golf league place were i give lessons thought i was 24 bu they are stupid what do they know laughing out loud But it was funny when they tried guessing my age they were luck he has to be over 20 laughing out loud and god u spelt my name wrong stick out tongue

Well had the first try out today it was great I did very well and should be able to start this year

forumcrew
im in college now havnt played in a while.. but i played for prolly 7 years atleast.. i was catcher / short stop

sexybeast99
hope u make the team im on a baseball team 1 a couple trophies 2!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.