Nightstalkers spin-off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
I've heard that if Blade:Trinity does well enough, there is a chance that the Nightstalkers (Blade's new allies) may get their own spin-off movie. Personally, I think this would be great, but there is one thing I'm thinking about.

SPOILERS:

In Blade:Trinity, Blade and the Nightstalkers attempt to use a virus to destroy all vampires. I don't know if it works or not, but assuming it does, what will the spin-off feature? It could be done as a prequel, I suppose, but assuming it's set after Blade:Trinity, what would it be about if vampires are extinct?

Would it be that some vampires managed to survive? Would it feature new antagonists? What could its story be?

thekingofmikes
Nightstalkers was actually its own comic series by marvel

Krissy Von Doom
Frank Drake, Hannibal King and Blade are the real Nightstalkers.

chilled monkey
Krissy Von Doom: No offence, but from what I know of Blade:Trinity, it sounds like a huge improvement on the 'real' Nightstalkers. I am so glad that it was changed from the comics.

I like Jessica Biel, I like female action heroes, and the Blade movies really needed one.

Mane
yeah they need a little estrogen to balance out the testosterone cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.