Saint seiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dierto

Gemini no Saga
Saint seiya!! My favorite manga , it's very beautiful for the HADES chapter in anime.

My favorite chapters are :
1)Hades
2)Poseidon
3)Sanctuaire
4)Asgard

dierto

Gemini no Saga
Yer!! the 5th movie : "Tenkai"

But i just saw a trailer , i have not the dvd of "tenkai" , but i think soon to buy it.

dierto , have you see it?

dierto
not gemini I do not have yet vule 5th film right the trailer card and of the photographs and I also read the resumer of the history in a site but it is in French if you understands the French I give you the link and you can lir it. but if not the dvd leaves on September 24 to Japan, it is a good news, the film is one duration of 1h30

Bro SMASH
I want to see the whole series released in America. I so far have only seen about 20-something episodes but I want to see the whole series. If it's one of those big, classic animes from the 80s, then I just gotta see it through.

Bro SMASH
You know what, they should just forget about dubbing the series. Just release it all in subs. That's what they did with Fist of the North Star so why not for this series too?

Bro SMASH
Does anybody any sites where I can watch this series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.