Papa Roach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
Who like him? I do.

ElectricBugaloo
i liked 'em when i was in 9th grade. luckily i've outgrown that stage

Samurai Guy
I liked them until I saw them in concert

Korri
cant stand them anymore

BackFire
Awful. I loathe them.

Bad Boy
They rock!!!

Df02
really dont like em, infact at Ozzfest a few years back, while every1 was waiting for mudvayne we started throwing bottles and Papa roach and booing them

BackFire
They're just another whiny "boohoo, my daddy is mean to me" band. "this is my last resort" a song about suicide. Yeah, I can only wish he killed himself.

§nakehead
The song "Getting away with murder" rocks

loserib
i saw them back awile ago with MOTIGRATER and steve-o they sucked ass like they allways do my firend threw a bottle of piss at them it landed on the drum set and splashed everywhere it was great

SlipknoT
Ugh. I wish they would all die of brain tumors

Darth Revan
They should commit suicide like in all their songs yes

Deathblow
I saw them with Alien Ant Farm a few years ago, and it was ridiculous. Papa Roach were the big band everyone went to see, and Alien Ant Farm (who I went to see) were the unsigned band nobody except me and my friends knew. AAF completely blew them off the stage. Papa Roach spent the whole time stage-diving and telling the crowd how much they loved them.

BOPRecruit 16
forgive me for sounding stupid, but why do people hate papa roach so much? blink

MornGlory
is Papa Roach actually good???

they are coming to my city?? should I go see them?

BOPRecruit 16
some of their songs. check out their official site sometime. "time and time again", "broken home", and "scars" are so awesome. i've never seen them perform before, so i wouldn't know.

MornGlory
o hmmmm
doesnt help me much - but I might check out their site

you are big on giving "official" sites out

BOPRecruit 16
i guess so. i hope papa roach makes a video for "scars" soon. damn, i love that song! laughing

MornGlory
alien

BOPRecruit 16
some areas of the lyrics kind of relate to me, in a way.

wicker_man
I enjoy their music, although i haven't heard much of the new album to make much of a judgement on their 'new stuff'.

Bierbommetje
Getting away with murder (the song) is alright imo

havent heard much else by em (except Last Resort, which is an okay song, though far from good).

Myth
First CD was good.
Second was pure crap.
I've only heard the Murder song off the new one and it is decent (in between first CD and second's quality)

Myth
Also, Papa Roach was very entertaining when I heard them. Sure they did the stupid "We love you" thing, but they had good sound quality (I hate when you can't hear the singer) and they started the BIGGEST mosh I've ever seen. They split the whole audience in half (outdoors) and made an aisle. When they started playing, it looked like a scene from Braveheart with two armies of thousands of people crashing into each other.

tabby999
Infest was pretty good, Lovehatetragedy was awful, havn't heard their new stuff.
the lead singer should stop changing his ****in name all the time though

matchbox
i always thought they were complete crap until the lastest album came out, and that is not a bad album! the other stuff is crap though

BOPRecruit 16
so which songs are good on their recent album, getting away with murder, and is it worth buying?

tabby999
i really like Dead Cell, that song rocks out

BOPRecruit 16
i didn't like dead cell all that much. can't remember why now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.