The last scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spitweety
I am wondering a little bit of different things, I would like serious responses if it is not too much to ask...

I have read some of the spoilers, but as a Padme die-hard fan, lool, I basically read only the spoilers that included her.

I'm no longer sure but will we see Padme on Naboo ? Other than her funeral ? Seeing the different pics, it seems she'll stay on Coruscant for most of the movie.

I have seen those webcam pics of the Choke Scene..but it is still not clear....Is Obi-Wan Present when she is choked ?

And also, wasn't she supposed to hide in Obi-Wan's ship ? then we see her with 3P0 in her own ship.... Do any of you have any clues to this ?

guiro72
i believe naboo is in the film, think it's even been officially confirmed....but i'm as confused as you that we have seen no pictures of it yet....the presence of the "naboo skiff" also seems to back this up....to start with i thought she went into hiding on naboo, and that this is where obi wan visits her (and where she stows aboard his ship to mustafar).....but without pics or proof, i'm still in the dark for now....

to answer your other questions....i believe obi wan is present when she is choked (on mustafar), and the funeral i believe is on alderaan....again though, nothing official on any of this, so must be considered rumour still for now.....

Gangularis
there's a webcam pic of the choke scene??

Cowboyography
Im with Gangularis. Where are these pics??????

robakin
i have seen the choke pic, but i'm still not convinced she dies.

PVS
WHERE IS THE PIC?

spitweety
com'on .....she's on her knees ! PPl have claimed over the years that she dies of a stupid Broken Heart.

haydenfanforever .com/w c.html (no space)

When the movie will be released...will you still claim that she does not die ? ridiculous.

Jedi Priestess
you GUYS for the 4,000th TIME this picture is in the link provided at the webcam shoot thread..half way down. And PVS!! you KNOW better cause I told you this earlier!

PVS
JP, no you didnt...check again sad

Jedi Priestess
AHEM

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2286841#post2286841

Ken Benobi
this might bring some clarity- I looked at the pics again because the first few times I viewed the page I couldn't see what everyone was talking about. But this time I did see Anakin standing there making an interesting gesture with his hand, and as I looked closer I could see what looks like Padme on her knees. So if this is the pic you guys have been referring to, those who haven't seen it need to look closely because there is a screen thing in the way.

robakin
i know she does die but i mean in the film. Does anyone have any proof? it could just be a bit of spindoctoring. Keep an open mind.

PVS
sorry, i wasnt in the conversation at that point.
in fact, my only post was "ghetto leah" out of amusement from corn's
posting of leah speaking ebonics. i really did not know.
so be nice to me or you'll make me cry sad

guiro72
i've just found it....it is hard to see....

it's nothing like i pictured that scene....i saw it as being in the heat of the duel, a distracted accident....this shot makes it look slow, calm and pre-meditated.....

so, two points.....1. if this scene is padme being choked, shouldn't that be something where they would say "no webcam for this one, bugger off, this one's a secret".....

2. because it looks so different to what i envisioned, i'm almost agreeing with the people who say it won't happen now....like they popped off a couple of stills for the webcam as a wind up....

Ken Benobi
I wonder if Anakin is unable to finish Padme with the force choke, maybe Obi-Wan comes to their door, and Anakin tries to keep Padme quiet...? And then she could die later on, maybe Palpatine sees to it personally and blames Anakin for it....

pooperpants
I do not see anyone choking anyone in the webcam, i think you people might be confuseing the make up and dress artists.

Jedi Priestess
Ok.........first of all, the webcam goes in 20 second increments, secondly there are huge chunks of yesterdays action cut out which Pablo explained as a problem at the Ranch (yeah right) I had a feeling the good stuff would get edited. And lastly.................

*throws PVS on the floor and gives him a wet sloppy one* eek! my bad

PVS
*gets up* he heh he he uhhhhh....what was i pissed about again? love

Ghetto Goblin

guiro72
ken benobi, you're at least half right, from what i've heard.....anakin doesn't finish padme off right there and then, she lasts at least long enough to give birth, on a different planet......but i can't see a way for palpatine to do the deed from what we know at present....not a bad idea though....yeah, it makes sense....i'm not ruling it out....

PVS
maybe padme was just getting ready to give him a...oops...nevermind eek!

Jedi Priestess
well MY work is done here wink

jedijunky1138
OK, PVS TOO FAR!
Padme will visit Naboo. Anakin will find her on Naboo and try to convince her that the jedi are corupting the galaxy. Anakin will then leave to go to some new planet. Obi Wan will then visit Padme and will find out where Anakin has gone. eek!

PVS
hey, whats the big deal? they're married right? wink

kristo
What does she choke on? I had a friend who almost choked on a chicken leg...seemed he had to cough the whole thing up again..and the chicken wasn't too happy either!

PVS
blink

rayj
I think that some how it will be palpatine choking her, and then he will set it up so it looks as if Obi Won is choking her, so he can get rid of Obi Won because he is
1 - a jedi
2 - a strong mother fuka
3 - has the best chance of changing Vaders mind about things!

ESP07
OK, forget the pics of Padme and Anakin, I want the pics of JP mauling PVS!

Jedi Priestess
hysterical

PVS
THATS A PRIVATE VIDEO!!!! HOW DID IT GET OUT!!!!

cavola
its not that video ; its one from another angle being shot with a hidden camera .

ESP07
belly-button cam.....yea baby!

Jedi Priestess
blink nite men

ESP07
I hate it when they film in nite vision.....uh *slaps self silly* back to topic

Darth Cain
Its possible that Lucas changed his mind about Padme being a stow-away on Obi's ship. That might be why they didn't even bother to build a set for her ship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.