Beast and Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Who thinks Beast is funny as hell and Iceman too. I think they should keep those two together, the team seems to work good when they are. Maybe Bobby can fall in love with Hank or something. eek!

ScarletSpider
Er....

Where is all this Beast being gay stuff coming from? When Trish Tilby broke up with him, he said he was gay to hopefully hurt her, but he wasn't serious about it. She reported it and made a media fiasco about it though, so he ended up shooting himself in the foot.

Kontraz
is this in ultimate or regular?!?!?!? Cuz they made collossus gay in ultimate, which pisses me off to no end.

ScarletSpider
This is regular with gay Beast. I have no problem with gay characters, but taking characters with 40 years of straight continuity and making them gay is dumb. When he said he was gay, he admitted to doing it because he was striking out at Trish Tilby and trying to hurt her because she dumped him because of his newest mutation.

Kontraz
i agree and have mentioned in other threads that i'm all for gay characters, but i hate it when they turn a fan loved character like beast or collosus(yes, collosus is in a "different reality" but it still destroys the character nonetheless) gay just to appease a small percentage of fans, if even THEY want the character to turn that way.

ScarletSpider
Is Ultimate Colossus officially gay? They keep hinting and stuff. Jean said something about it. Ororo said to Warren when he first joined "all the girls were looking at you because your gorgeous. Hell even Colossus was looking at you". Although, keep in mind, inside that solid steel is an artist's heart. Maybe he's just David Bowie weird or something. At some point, every artist does some sort of magnificient holy piece, literally, a perfect blond haired blue eyed "beautiful" angel just walked in. Talk about the ultimate model to paint or sculpt from.

Although just recently he did turn down Dazzler's offer to pork. Although maybe Colossus just has standards? And, damn, she's not even real but Dazzler freaks me out.

Kontraz
nah, collossus has the hots for wolverine, thats obvious and sickening. Wolverine even made the comment one time "better keep that stuff in the closet for BOTH our sakes" or something along those lines. Also, in one issue, wolverine was getting beat up or something and collosus goes insane, bursting in yelling "YOU CANNOT HURT LOGAN!!!!" or soemthing like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.