Meki_Nade's sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Meki_Nade
first is real simple :P

i know your supposed to request stuff in the sig request thread, but hey i dont get swarmed with pm's so jus pm me if you want one like these, if anything specific get the pics and a quote too, if not i'll make it up for you happy

Meki_Nade
then i just cut up dominion, a very good but gory comic

Meki_Nade
and another titled porkpod eek!

Meki_Nade
and then i started using my vast collection of random anime pics, a little wisdom and thought through time gave the quote happy

Meki_Nade
made this one earlier today, cant remember the dudes site other wise i'd let ya know if requested sad

Meki_Nade
pulled this together 5 minutes ago, about to put it as me new one happy well known char's too stick out tongue

Meki_Nade
for RTO's fetish of Faye

RaventheOnly
Thanks Meki big grin

Meki_Nade
no room for text on this, just a quick one through boredom stick out tongue

Meki_Nade
and a fun Chibi one! i woulda put Rei in ther but i dont have her the same as these so it was odd sad

golden moon
cool!!!

Meki_Nade
ty happy

Samurai Girl
g8 anime sigs!

Meki_Nade
big grin

Teen Titan#1FAN
man that is so cool eek! happy

Meki_Nade
thank you TT#1F your more then welcome to use it happy

Meki_Nade
ima get beat up for this i swear no expression....

Meki_Nade
hehe, fun, made this while fixing the network connection to my brother's pc, im waiting to go to bed sad

Meki_Nade
two cool pics i jus had to use, chorus from Hoobastank - Unaffected.. means something to me

Meki_Nade
havent made one lately, i use this in my own forums, and on the planeshift forums, my good friend Vanderbal made it for me big grin

Meki_Nade
here is another, got the lyrics while listening to Hoobastank - the reason, and Quistis of Final Fantasy 8 was kindly given to me by the loverly Guardian_Rikku, another FF8 Fan happy

Guardian_Rikku
big grin Kewlies.

Meki_Nade
find the hidden message in this, it's in plain sight just look closely

Guardian_Rikku
Then I must be super dense...what is is?

Meki_Nade
maximise the picture on your monitor, place one finger over 'me' drag it directly down until you get to the edge of the black, look closely and there is a very dark claret message.... not that it matters anymore, i don't think she wants to speak to me anymore...

ArrghPirateGirl
I love...I think it says keely....I think i need glasses no expression

Guardian_Rikku
I still cant get it laughing out loud Oh well.

~DaPirateFreak~
lol

Meki_Nade
aaand a new one! for my return, yes i dissappeared for a while :but im back happy

Demarthl
more stuff that i couldnt be bothered to post eek!

Demarthl
this was just muckin around laughing

Demarthl
im mean sometimes ^^

Demarthl
and another one

Demarthl
edited that as it was blurry

Demarthl
lets see what else...

Demarthl
various ps sigs

Demarthl
i get bored easily

Demarthl
lalala

Demarthl
:3

Demarthl
teh sexeh coloured by justjakk

Demarthl
my latest one ^^

Demarthl
i missed this one laughing

Demarthl
for shadow dragon

Demarthl
Soth1

Demarthl
soth2

Demarthl
Drawn by Xythe, Coloured by Crimsonsky
cut to pieces by me eek!

Demarthl
a sword i made into a sig

Demarthl
halberd <3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.