Green Day's new single

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I didn't know that they were still put on new stuff, last thing I knew they were doing their "The Network" side-project. Their new single was released Feb 1 and its called "I Fought the Law". I think its a remake but its good. I'M SO HAPPY! NEW GREEN DAY!

Sigillum_Diaboli
Happy Dance ?

loserib
yeah it is a cover

amlap
yeah def a clash cover...

SAtown_punk
It's a damn good cover, as well. I just downloaded it, and I love it. By the way, amlap...Green Day is in the studio recording a new album.

Sigillum_Diaboli
when is the new cd out .. if you would know ....

Myth
I would like to know as well. I'm just glad they're are back to Green Day. The Network was the worse thing I've ever heard. I was royally ticked as GD for that.

Sigillum_Diaboli
lol .. i havent heard the song yet ..

amlap
i never heard of this Network stuff, who was it that played in that band?

thats cool that GD is getting back in to the studio. i just hope the new cd is nothing like the last!erm

Myth
It was all three GD members plus 2 other guys. They tried to hide their identity by putting ski masks on (even during interviews). The bad thing is Billie Joe tried to even hide his voice by singing like a robot about robots. Plus the music wasn't even close to green day. Go to their website, they have some samples I think or if not try amazon for samples or something. I'm still angry about it.

SAtown_punk
So how do we know that it was them? And I'd be willing to bet, if it really was them, they did it just as a joke.

Myth
They were under Green Day's record label, they are the same physical size and there is close up pictures of them (with the masks) where you can see 2 inch diameter eye holes and a mouth hole which is enough to see that its them (Billie Joe has very destinct eyes). I bet it was just them having fun, but still, it was aweful.

SAtown_punk
lol...oh well. Now I'm curious, and I wanna go download some stuff.

amlap
likewise

Tex
I just heard on the radio today that they are planning on releasing thier new album this year! thumb up

Sigillum_Diaboli
rock HELL YEAH !

SAtown_punk
yeah, I think I said that earlier. Well, I said they were recording a new album.

Sigillum_Diaboli
whats the new CD gonna be called .. if anyone knows ?

SAtown_punk
I don't think it's titled yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.