Three Days Grace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
any fellow three days grace fans out there? rock

PippinTook
*Raises hand* Three Days Grace rocks! rock I'm listening to their CD right now. stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
alright rock smokin' which track is your fave? i love "just like you", "i hate everything about you", and "home"! eek!

TrAnCeDuO
"home" has to be the most unintentially funny song ive heard...but i kinda like "wake up"

Darth Revan
They're alright... Nowhere close to the best, but certainly not the worst either

Shadow_King
i have their CD i like track 3 and 4 i forgot their names i feel like listening to TDG right now.

PrefectRonnykin
i love them eek!

my favorite hmmmm wake up

i love the line "i guess im running out of luck cuz your just not drunk enough to ****

PippinTook
laughing out loud I love that line, Ronnykin. stick out tongue

I dunno what song is my fave...I like all of them yes

PrefectRonnykin
narha

Adam is so hot droolio and Neil love

BOPRecruit 16
Track #3: I Hate Everything About You
Track #4: Home

*Georgina_A*
I love them too eek!

My favourite song is "I Hate Everything About You". rock

BOPRecruit 16
i love singing along to track 2 and three! rock

BOPRecruit 16
is three days grace still on tour and when are they coming to callie?

Silver Stardust
I like them okay smile

BOPRecruit 16
who are they on tour with? nickelback? blink

§â®äµ
i like three days grace...their pretty cool...

Df02
dunno their names, but my m8 looks absolutely identical to the lead singer haha, apart from he doesnt have a moheekan

PrefectRonnykin
eek! THATS ADAM droolio

BOPRecruit 16
i do know that the lead singer's name is adam gontier, but i can't remember the three or four others...i found out his name a while back 'cause i needed to picture him and cast him as this character in an upcoming fic of mine...

Roux'sGirl
i luv 3 days grace!!! i bought the album the day before yesterday an i've already listened to it countless times...i luv all the songs, but i'd have to say me favs. are
just like u
i hate everything about u
home
wake up

esp. wake up...lol and, Ronny, i like the "i guess i'm running out of luck cause ur just not drunk enough to ****" too...i think its funny lol. me mom was horrified tho, it was hilarious...

Alice_In_Chains
wat iv heard of Three days Grace i like...but iv not heard much so yeah u get the idea...

BOPRecruit 16
so hard to find good pictures of this group, man! esp. adam goniter! sad

Roux'sGirl
i haven't looked for pics yet. but i tell u...i love that album!!! esp. Wake Up. like....LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV that song!!!! lol.

BOPRecruit 16
btw, how old is adam gontier? blink need to know for a ficcy of mine.

Roux'sGirl
i actually don't kno. i'm not big into the whole know-everything-about-the-bands thing. i just listen to the music, mostly.

MornGlory
Isn't Adam married?? looks as though he has a big ol' gold band on his ring finger...

not sure what I think of 3DG yet- I have their CD-

I've always like british rock better- Love Oasis- love those 2 Gallagher brothers! Happy Dance smokin'

Roux'sGirl
oo yeah i love that oasis song wonderwall...its sooo beautiful!!! i don't think i've ever heard any of their other songs, tho... sad

MornGlory
O you have to hear their other songs- Wonderwall is lame compared to other stuff-

they have tons of really really brilliant tunes

~*~Tassie~*~
love them.

can't believe I don't have their CD yet..embarrasment

I've gotta get it sometime this week. smokin'

MornGlory
why isnt anyone posting anything about these guys now???

Samas-adian
Three Days Grace suck. Forgettable. And pretty crappy music.

MornGlory
what????

Samas-adian
Yah they suck. Nothing new.Nothing different. Just a regular rock/alternative band.
Poor excuse of a Canadian band.

Roux'sGirl
i think they're pretty good. not my favorite, but i like them. i have their CD. i love Wake Up. so beautiful.

MornGlory
I wish they would come to my city

Roux'sGirl
yeah. last time i checked they were in england, but that was a while ago.

MornGlory
I love the song Wake up and then the following track after that but I forgot what it was -- hmmmm

I feel like I am talking to myself in this room

rocker11

rocker11
hell ya

BOPRecruit 16
i know that three days grace have a video for "home" that's a clip from a concert of their's, but have they made an official music video for it yet?

MornGlory
don't know... they are suppose to ^^

BOPRecruit 16
i'll check their official site later for that. btw, has anyone seem them in concert before and are they currently on tour?

Darth Revan
Three Days Grace are somewhat boring...

BOPRecruit 16
in performance?

MornGlory
Three Days Grace almost sound like Break Benjamins (sp?)

ALMOST.

saw their new video-- Adam doesnt have a mohok (sp?) anymore

I cant spell today.

BOPRecruit 16
whose break benjamins and adam? blink

MornGlory
^^ roll eyes (sarcastic) Breaking Benjamins is an awesome band that is practically better than Three Days Grace

AND

Adam... HELLOOOOOO! smokin' is the lead singer of Three Days Grace...

Get with it BOPRecruit16 - you should have known- you started this thread confused confused confused

Happy Dance

BOPRecruit 16
Well, the problem is, is that you didn't clarify that in the first place. You should've specified that it was a name you were referring to and not a song. When I read that at first, I thought you were talking about a song. And just telling me the bands name and the fact that you think they''re better doesn't really prove anything in the first place. Show me proof. Post some links to their site and what not. Valid proof and I'll see for myself. Oh, one more thing, in the future, please make that more clear next time.

MornGlory
that is a pretty well known band!!! rock (breaking benjamins, that is)

and ADAM GONTIER - is the lead singer of Three Days Grace...
that is what this whole thread is all about-- you should know if you are posting stuff over and over about the band-
you should look at their web site... www.threedaysgrace.com

as far as breaking benjamins-- you will have to download some music off Kazaa or Napster if ya want to hear their stuff... which sounds a lot like Three Days Grace! - I dont know how to send you music through this thread.. just web pages rock

BOPRecruit 16
The only thing that I need to know about and was asking you to tell me about was Breaking Benjamins and to give me a link to THEIR site, not Three Days Grace's. I already know whose the lead singer of Three Days Grace is and what he looks like for I need pictures of him and also going to use him in a story of mine. So...get with the program and get it straight when I ask you something! Never was asking about Three Days Grace to start. My gosh, do you think I'm that stupid?! I write my own fanfictions, trying to get my original stories started, do well in lit, and love to read and analyse movies, plus music!

Darth Revan
It's not "breaking benjamins," it's "Breaking Benjamin". And I certainly agree that they are better than Three Days Grace. Wouldn't call myself a fan, due to my lack of posession of any of their music, but from what I have heard they are quite good.

http://hollywoodrecords.go.com/breakingbenjamin/

Darth Revan
In general. Music, videos, lyrics...

BOPRecruit 16
Thanks for clearing that up, DR! thumb up cool I'll check that out.

Darth Revan
Glad to be of assistance cool

BOPRecruit 16
I'm not saying they are the greatest band of all time or anything. I just think that they have a few good songs. The first few times I heard some of their songs and the entire cd, I did noticed that alot of their songs sounded alike and didn't have much originality here and there. But, after a while, they grew on me and I liked them, more or less. Not the greatest, but decent and passing. As for new rock bands, I'm into Lost Prophets, Crossfade, etc. Have you heard "Cold" by Crossfade? It's so sick rock

MornGlory
who cares if you are using him in a story or write stories- I dont give a a sh*t.. and yes I do think you are stupid...

who says" get with the program" anymore- how is gay is that!

please stop arguing with me... and if you really knew bands you would definetly know Breaking Benjamins!!!!! wacko

MornGlory
leave me alone child evil face

Darth Revan
yes

You have a right to your opinion, I've just never found them very interesting. Especially compared to somebody really great like Tool or RATM...

BOPRecruit 16
You mean Crossfade?

BOPRecruit 16
i am going to ask you kindly and without swearing at you, to please let it slide and talk about music. if you can't do that simple thing, then don't post in this thread anymore. it's as simple as that. can you follow these instructions?

Darth Revan
The "yes" was referring to Crossfade. The rest was about TDG.

BOPRecruit 16
Don't think there's a thread for Crossfade yet... Should we start one or wait until we learn more about them or they are more well known?

Darth Revan
Go ahead, nothing wrong with starting a thread about a band you don't know much about...

BOPRecruit 16
Well, I don't want to get my head bitten off again for appearing not to know anything about that band...*cough*

Darth Revan
Ehh... Don't pay attention to MornGlory. She doesn't represent the general population of the music forum... If you get my drift.

Silver Stardust
Crossfade rocks yes as does Breaking Benjamin. And I like how MornGlory can't even get the name right...

BOPRecruit 16
Darth Revan: Good Point thumb up
Silver Stardust: Crossfade rock

Silver Stardust
"Cold" is a great song, definitely one of my favorites at the moment.

BOPRecruit 16
check out the thread i posted about them!

MornGlory
ahhh dont give a sh*t what ya say about me...

sleep

anyways got the new 3DG CD with Additional DVD

its pretty cool rock

I love the acoustic session on there

BOPRecruit 16
as if what you're saying here is of any importance to me, mornglory. but if you do insult me once more, i will report you to the mods. i don't feel like taking crap this week from people. (btw, you're on your second or third offense in my book by now! so please don't push it!)

anyways, the acoustic versions of their songs are decent.

MornGlory
*sigh*

MornGlory
starwars

powers81
Hey
i heard this band with three days grace called Breaking Benjamin. they are a kick as band and i just heard that they are going to be in columbus OH on the Dec. 10 at the newport. has anyone heard of them? i think i am going to go to the show.

MornGlory
im bored- so im posting random pics

http://www.mtv.com/bands/tourdates/images/3daysgrace.jpg

http://www.esitehosting.co.uk/~rosshurl/three03-3bw.jpg

MornGlory
sorry-- didnt know that pic was going to be so BIG!!! YIKES_ but its kind of cool!!!

MornGlory
http://www.esitehosting.co.uk/~rosshurl/tdg01-1.jpg

BOPRecruit 16
i'm not interested in three days grace anymore. my interest died on them a while back...*cough cough*

MornGlory
what?? you started this thread and your interest died .. what a week ago... how finiky

Scarpa
There pretty good sometimes I get them confuesed with three doors down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.