Anime Spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestialgirl
Hey I figured since some people don't like to know spoilers and give other people heck for telling them you can write any spoiler you want here since I enjoy them!

BlackHatDefect
How bout someone requests a series and we work from there

Elektra_lover
Hm....InuYasha kills Naraku in Kagome's time, or so ive been told. And Kikio dies for real Happy Dance

BlackHatDefect
OHHH OK now its a general series.

Kagura dies/her and Fluffy have a little moment

KagomeXInuyasha kiss in the movie 2

MirokuXSango marry

other stuff(I really don't care)

Why the hell do I even bother paying attention to Inuyasha anymore......cause I can read the latest in Japan for free^_-

Elektra_lover
Who kills Kaugra

BlackHatDefect
Naraku i belive.She was trying to save Kohaku

Elektra_lover
Oh. I think Sango's gonna kill Kohaku

TrAnCeDuO
i cant really add to this other than the fact that i think in dragon ball GT Goku is forced to kill Pan with a kamehameha

soundtrack
i dont remember that, but hey...i sometimes am senile lol.
cowboy bebop spoilers:
1.spike dies
2.vicious dies

pretear spoilers: (i havent actually seen this part, but i read about it on the internet).
1.sasame dies
2.himeneo lives (kinda' like a snow white ending *they said*)
3.himeneo and hayate end up together

trigun spoilers:
1.n.d. wolfwood dies

if i think of more ill put them up, and sry to anyone that saw something that they wished they didnt erm .

TrAnCeDuO
now that you remind me soundtrack...what did happen in the end of trigun? did vash kill knives or not?

BlackHatDefect
SPOILERS FOR FURUBA

Yuuki is the mysterious hat boy

Tooru's mothers death my not have been an accident

Kyou's mother killed herself because she hated him.His father thinks of Kyou as an "it"and not a human

Akito is a female or turnes into a female

WindDancer
Ummm.....I just going to suggest that you guys use spoiler tags.

Keep in mind that someone migth read this thread accidently. So remenber to use tags please.

soundtrack
yea i know wind, i was trying to figure that one out stick out tongue .

oh and tranceduo vash doesnt kill knives, but he does shoot him in all major functioning joints of the limbs (both arm/shoulder joints and both thighs) if you havent seen or if you forgot the ending of trigun, you should definitly see it (again).

TrAnCeDuO
does that mean knives cant fight anymore?

soundtrack
um...? i think it means that or that he cant fight for a LONG time (guess vash thought he might be able to knock some sense into knives' head stick out tongue )

Aqua
everyone dies smile

soundtrack
lol. it seems that a lot of the really good anime always has a lot of death in it sometimes. stick out tongue
(not everyone died on my list erm )

Aqua
well soon your list will be full of dead peeps eek!

Silver Stardust
Is true...lot's of characters die in anime. Sometimes they die more than once!

soundtrack
stick out tongue does dbz ring-a-bell?

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud yeah...and Sailormoon, too...

MonkeysnGuns
Anyone see Full Metal Panic?
Can anyone tell me what Sousuke tells Teresa at the end of the last episode?

soundtrack
do u mean when theyre at the soda machine?

MonkeysnGuns
Yep, at the soda machine.

soundtrack
um i cant remember right now (it doesnt help matters that they JUST took it off of 'comcast on-demand'). ill keep looking around for you, but i dont think he really SAID anything. i think that he was a bout to or that he just walked up to her and then she starts to cry her eyes out onto him erm . im not entirelly sure, but ill have to check up on it.

MonkeysnGuns
What about the manga? Surely it was done differently in that.

soundtrack
probably, but i havent read that yet erm .

Sikora
Its so sad spike had to die...didnt he like...die a few times before the series even started or something like that? very strange..(great anime)

anyway! sad sad spoilers:
Wolfs Rain: Rest in peace....Toboe ;-; (Tsume actualy cries! and tell why he has his scar)

tehOTAKU777
OOHH!!!! The scene in Evangelion when shinji gets with kaji!!! That man on man was sooo suprising!

Sasamezgurl24
Well Sasame may die but Himeneo brings him and the other Knights back to life and returns the world back to normal. Or atleast as noraml as a world can get lol.

That is what it says at the site called Memento Pretear Archives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.