Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElliMalfoy01
so here it goes.this is my story about Draco and Hemione and thier....interesting....relationship........written as if I were Hermione.interesting........

"compartment 12,compartment....OOF!"I said.I ran into something..someone,tall and warm."I'm so so-ugh!watch where you're going!stupid prat,ferret...."I trailed off.It was the one person I really didn't want to see.Malfoy."well,well.If it isn't the Mudblood Know it all,Granger.now why,would YOU be looking for compartment 12?it's only for the heads."he said in a bored tone.I just glared at him.He looked me over."what,what ARE you staring at?"I inquired.he snapped back."oh,nothing,just the most pathetic exuse for a witch ever."he drawled.I hated him SO much right now.

YOU DON'T HATE HIM....
WHAT WHO IS THAT?
I'M YOUR LITTLE VOICE.
LITTLE VOICE?
OH YES YOU'RE A SMART ONE AREN'T YOU?
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?
iT'S ABOUT YOU LIKING MR.DRACO MALFOY
WHAT?!I DO NOT!
FINE..I'M NOT ONE TO PUSH..BUT YOU'LL SEE

"I do not like him you stupid git go away!"I yelled"like who?"asked Draco in a srmi'decent way."nobody I have to go.."I quickly pushed my way into compartment 12.

the end of chapter one!so what o you think?shall I continue it?If I do I'll put a chapter every day.

ElliMalfoy01
tell me now!!!!laughing

Trickster
It's got potential... Post more!

joelsef
yeah, definetly do more!

ElliMalfoy01
ok!I'm glad everyone thinx it's got potential.I myself say spunk.but only cuz I love that word......spunk,spunk,spunk,spunk.............

I was horrified to find that Dra-Malfoy.....had followed me inside."what do you want ferret?"I ask.he throws his hands in the air."you get turned into a ferret ONE time......"he says,putting one finger in the air for emphesis."well you look like one too!"I yell."why are you so ****ing madat me?I didn't do a damn thin and you know it!"he practically screams.I shrink in my seat.I feel terrible.For once Malfoy has a point,he didn't do anything and i was treating him like shit.But then again,he always treatee ME like shit,maybe I was just returning the favor.I can tell he's still seething."I-I'm sorry but you always treat me Badly,I'm just returning the favor."I say quietly.He nods."sorry"he says.i look at him with a confused look on my face."sorry for what?"I ask him.He turns his face away from me."for being such a-what's the word.I think...jerk or ass would do.I'm sorry for treating you the way i did."He says.he's looking out the window.It's cold outside,but not as bad as usual.I turn to the window.As I breathe out i can see my breath on the windowpane.I shiver.I don't like it when it's like this......I remembe some times when I was younger I would be in my house and it would get like this I'd not get any sleep the whole time.I feel eyes on my back.I turn to see Dr-Malfoy staring at me.Iraise an eyebrow."yes,can I help you?" I ask.he smirks."no....but you can tell me where you got that necklace if you don't mind."he says staring at the pendant around my neck.I look down at it and pick it up.I unclasp it and hand it to him.I watch him look t it."I got it for my 16th birthday.A month ago..."i say.He's breathing on the back of it now.I look at him with interest."whatchya doin'?" I ask leaning over his shoulder.Then i notice.It has words written on it.I read it.It says..........One Pure One not,a child is born.......Queen Catherine.I frowned.I'm the smartest which in school and I can't figure it out.He looks up at me."It's.........
it's,well i can't tell you.Just not yet......I need to know something first.Give me your arm please.The left one."he tells me.I put out my arm.He grabs it and I fell alot of pain."ouch,you're holding my arm too hard!"I say.He doesn't loosen his grip.I watch him take out a knife with a gold and silver handle.I scream.well I think I scream but really I go"please let go"In a whisper.He shakes his head and begins to cut my arm.Just a little slice.I watch my blood pour out.No...It's not my blood.It can't be it's gold.that's not blood.I gasp.I watch him cut his arm.His arm leaks like mine but his blood is silver.He looks worried."I knew it.I knew there was something about you!"he screams and starts to get all excited.He hugsd me.I look at him"are you feeling alright?"I ask.He just smiles."I'm great!Oh man there is SO much to do!you need to pick out a wedding dress...invatations!I need to go get some rings!woah!so much to do before halloween!"he says looking through his trunk."Um...wedding dress?"I ask nervously.He stops."I forgot you don't know!We need to get married! " he yells"WHAT?!!!!"I scream.

dun,dun,dun!!cliffhanger!what does he mean by get married?Why?
and what will Hermione say?!!find out in the next chapter:the Serpent and the Lion!!

Londonboy7
pretty good

fantasygirl
That's awesome! I want to know more!!

raenef v
*blink**blink*
i'm really amazed that hermione and malfoy could go so well togother...
tobad it's a harry and hermione relationship that JKR has promised in her next book....

Trickster
One point - you might want to sort out both your spelling and your grammar. The story and the dialogue are excellent, just a bit hard to decipher.

sugar&sweet
hi great story so far when r u going to write more?

genius
It's really good. Keep going!!! big grin

sugar&sweet
wait every1, it sez that chapter woz posted LAST YEAR!!!! so i think that the story isnt goin to b finished sad

PinkD
maybe that was the end of the dream?

raenef v
noooo!!!
must know what happens!!!

fantasygirl
Yeah! I agree with them all! ^^

sugar&sweet
it cant end like that, i MUST no wats goin to happen

fantasygirl
Maybe some1 should PM the author.

sugar&sweet
if the author still comes ere

PinkD
i dont think she still comes here sad she might be on again at xmas eek! (look at her status)

hk_*^^*
OMG!!!!!!!!

fantasygirl
That really sucks!

raenef v
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Maybe some1 should PM the author.

i did yesterday

sugar&sweet
well? r they goin to write more?

hk_*^^*
i pm 2

raenef v
no PMs received from her....yet

fantasygirl
I really hope the author will post some more.

hk_*^^*
mayb we shud cuntinue 4 her.

sugar&sweet
gd idea cuz i dont think she is ever coming bk to kmc again

crazykim
write people

its a good begin
u culd continue
bet it would be great

sugar&sweet
ok then, who goin to start? i wud but i'm not gd at writing beginings, or writing a story at all.

crazykim
me neither so ....
hey raenef v
why dont u continue ??????

sugar&sweet
yea, ur gd at writing, and the begining is already done for u so all u ve to do is to contine, and everyone can help! but if u get tired of writing or dont want to write then anyone can contine.

raenef v
wow!
really?
you like my writing?
*tears come to eyes*

raenef v
"I said 'We need to get married'. Don't go stupid on me now Granger."
"I'm not acting stupid! I'm just - SHOCKED!!!!!"
"Why?"
"Because of what you just said!"
"About getting married?"
"Yes, that's what i'm shocked about." His eye's were such a lovely blue, i could watch them all da - "no! you have to snap out of if granger!" a part of my mind yelled. "He's the enemy! Remember?" But he was so hansome...the way his blond hair fell into his eyes, the shape of his nose..."No Granger! Harry and Ron are counting on you!"

At that minute the door slammed open. In the door way were my two best friends.
"What are you doing Malfoy!" Harry yelled. "Leave Hermione alone! She's done nothing to you!"
"Potter...Granger and I were just having a friendly talk, nothing more."
"I suggent you get away from her then..." Ron said.
"Of course Weasly," Draco dropped my hand and moved toward the door. "Bye love!"
With that Malfoy was gone.

Next person!

spidergrl
I've never seen Harry and Ron look so confused and discusted at the same time. For those few minutes when no one said anything, I can truely say that they were the longest minutes in my WHOLE life.
Finally, Ron broke the silence, which was good in a way, but what he said... i just wished we would continue in silence.

"What the bloody hell was that about?" Ron said, making his way towards me, while I was still sitting in the chair, my arm out stretched. "Your bleedying Hermi.......What? That isn't blood.... what is it?" He continued, and as i looked down, the gold from my arm was slowely turning black and drying upon my top.

I couldn't take answering this anymore, i couldn't take them looking at me. How was I suppose to answer questions that I don't even know the answers for.
So I got up and started walking towards the door. Harry jumped infront of me to stop me but by that time I think he knew that something was up. May be it was because I was bleeding different colours, or now my eyes were filled with tears... he knew! He moved at the way with a half smile, and with one quick glance behind me seeing Ron's angry face and Harry's sympathetic smile, I walked into the open wind outside.....

The strangest thing that happened when I left the room, was when I looked down..... the Gold/Black was all gone... there was no trace that anything had happened to my arm, except for a small cut that looked like a small brunch had caught me..... I was more confused then ever. And Malfoy was the only one to answer things..... One thing was for sure.... i wasn't going to marry him, for my sake, and my friendship with my two best friends!

raenef v
oooo!
wonderful!!!

spidergrl
embarrasment

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by raenef v
wow!
really?
you like my writing?
*tears come to eyes*
of course! big grin

spidergrl
Is anyone else going to write?

sugar&sweet
i'm not gd at writing, i will ruin it all and plus i ve no ideas and u and raenefv r doing great. ur both excellent writers! big grin

spidergrl
thanks.....

i'll wait for her to continue may be....

sugar&sweet
yyyaaaayy. ok then, btw i'm not coming on kmc for 3 weeks every1 but i'll b bk. ok bi bi

spidergrl
why aint you?

sugar&sweet
coz the computer room is being rebuilt and the comupter has to b taken down, and i cant go on kmc at skool as i'm not allowed sad so i only ve the rested of today to stay ere and then i'm gone.
of course, i shall return big grin

raenef
Originally posted by sugar&sweet
coz the computer room is being rebuilt and the comupter has to b taken down, and i cant go on kmc at skool as i'm not allowed sad so i only ve the rested of today to stay ere and then i'm gone.
of course, i shall return big grin
you can't come on at all?

i can't write rite now....i have a band competition to go to at eleven

spidergrl
Well write as soon as you can raenef....

crazykim
so so good

write people
its marvellous
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

raenef
i can only write at school now...sad
my mom doesn't approve of me writing/reading HP
i'm breaking her rule already!

spidergrl
Originally posted by raenef
i can only write at school now...sad
my mom doesn't approve of me writing/reading HP
i'm breaking her rule already!

WAT shock is she insane ??

embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment sorz

crazykim
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
no no:

raenef
Originally posted by spidergrl
WAT shock is she insane ??

embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment sorz

most likely....
you changed you sig back to electra

spidergrl
most likely....
you changed you sig back to electra

yea, this spidergrl likes to change them around, I have so many, that change is good! happy

hk_*^^*
anybody riting soon??

raenef
lets switch gears:
lets us play with different characters!

Harry
I watched as Hermione exited the room. There was definitely something wrong with her. She seemed so depressed. What had Malfoy done to her?
"Harry. You think we should follow her?" It was just like Ron to say something like that. He had that crush on her of course. My heart told me that I should be following the girl of my dreams, but I knew that Hermione needed time alone.
"No Ron. I don't think we should follow her." I sighed. "She needs time to herself right now."
Ron had this extremely depressed look on his face. I was like his heart had broken or something. I couldn't bear it. I just want to shout at him that he wasn't the only one who cared for Hermione. I wanted to scream that I loved her too, but that wouldn't do. I couldn't take care of her like he could. I was in way to much danger myself to have to look out for her.
"Come on Ron. Lets go practice for Quidditch."
With that I headed for the door, hoping that Hermione would be okay.

i love doing different perspectives!

hk_*^^*
omg!! harry in luv wit hermione 2~???

raenef
Originally posted by hk_*^^*
omg!! harry in luv wit hermione 2~???

according to me yes!

fantasygirl
Awesome! Can't wait for more!!

crazykim
oh yay oh yay
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
feels like my b'day

raenef
your turnsmile

hk_*^^*
moi?... ok, but if u guys dun like it, then dun go wit it.

HERMIONE
I stopped at the top of the stairs and thought about what Draco had just said. She felt confused but at the same time she wanted to......NO! ok. I'm confused she thought. She ran toward the library to research on her necklace hoping to find something about it when she colided into something hard and she fell with a thud. "Heyy.. Watch it--hey Hermione. You ok?"

fantasygirl
Who was the person??!! Come on! Don't leave us hanging!

crazykim
AAAAAAAAAAh

Who is it???

eek!

raenef
looking up, Hermione saw a very familiar face but it couldn't be possibly. this guy was so good looking at well Neville wasn't.
"Neville, is that you?" I asked.
"Yeah....I grew a lot over the summer." He looked a bit uncomfortable saying it. "So, where are you going in such a hurry?"
God he was hot! I had never noticed that his eyes were such a lovely green! Gahhhh!!!! What is up with me?!? I'm falling for every guy today!
"Just to the library....bye Neville!" I got up swiftly and continued to run up the stairs.

Neville needed some attention
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazykim
cool

'with a'kewl' kinda way of saying'

laughing out loud

raenef
looking up, Hermione saw a very familiar face but it couldn't be possibly. this guy was so good looking at well Neville wasn't.
"Neville, is that you?" I asked.
"Yeah....I grew a lot over the summer." He looked a bit uncomfortable saying it. "So, where are you going in such a hurry?"
God he was hot! I had never noticed that his eyes were such a lovely green! Gahhhh!!!! What is up with me?!? I'm falling for every guy today!
"Just to the library....bye Neville!" I got up swiftly and continued to run up the stairs.

Neville needed some attention
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait!
i need to edit
HARRY HAS GREEN EYE....
DRACO HAS BLUES EYES......
NEVILLE CAN HAVE GRAY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

crazykim
YAY
YAY

keep the ideas flowin

raenef
guess what ppl!!!!!111

GoldenWitchy1 is back!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

]i just got a PM from her!!!1!1

fantasygirl
I did too!

hk_*^^*
i got pm frum her 2!! lets um..wait.

raenef
you think she'll be mad that we wrote in here?

spidergrl
i suspect she will be!! *turns and runs*

raenef
they made me!!!!
*runs and hides*
bag

crazykim
ok sadsadsad

hide but not for long ???
or hey golden witchy u write again?

smilesmilesmile

hk_*^^*
she said she will....

raenef
Originally posted by crazykim
ok sadsadsad

hide but not for long ???
or hey golden witchy u write again?

smilesmilesmile

i'm not here...

GoldenWitchy1
I'm back! I'm not really angry what you guys wrote, but you did so much of it. The only part I wasn't very happy about was her falling for every guy... Actually Neville has brown eyes..... I don;'t mind Neville being in ti though! He needs soem luvin' too! Ok so I'll writ some more right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hermy's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run up the stairs, breathing heavily.

"Man Neville's gotten-" I start before slamming into someone.

"Gotten what Hermione? Has he gotten his head stuck in the stairs again?" I hear Fred, Ron's older brother saying. I groan.

"You are the third person I have slammed into!" I yell frustratedly. He puts his hands up,

"Sorry."

"Geeze, you get your head stuck in a staircase banister ONE lousy time and you're going to do it again? I think I learned my lesson." Neville says, crossing his arms from behind me. I yell,

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I scream. neville looks frightened and starts walking backwards. He ends up falling over. I storm off and manage to catch Fred saying to Neville as he helped him up:

"Well SOMEONE'S pms-sing." he says. I make a disgutsted sound and rush to find my friend Elizabeth. I get to the common rooms and find Lizzie sitting on the couch talking with Dean.

"Liz, I need to talk to you!" I scream, grabbing her arm and dragging her down the main stairs with me.

"Ouch Mione' where are we going?" she asks.

"To the dungeons." i reply. "I have somethnig I have to ask ferretboy."

TBC... now that I'm back, it'll be more frequent.

crazykim
cool

genius
*Yay*
You're back!!! big grinbig grinbig grin

raenef
yeah your back!!!!
sorry
i'm doing like 5 stories at once!
the ideas rush out!
ever need help...PM me!

hk_*^^*
YAY!! gr8 story!

raenef
who's liz?

crazykim
and ferretboy?

GoldenWitchy1
yeah your back!!!!
sorry
i'm doing like 5 stories at once!
the ideas rush out!
ever need help...PM me!

will do!

GoldenWitchy1
LIZ, is one of Hermiuone friends, elizabeth. and ferretboy (if you were paying attention) is Draco. LOL. cause remember in book 4 he got turned into a ferret.....

crazykim
oh yeah oooops i forgot
im sorry
im readig alot offanfics and i forget alot

raenef
ferret!
ferret!
ferret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

hk_*^^*
where da rest of da story?????????

The_Dark_Lord
I agree where did the rest go?

crazykim
is anybody ever gonna write again here?

fantasygirl
Hello? Hello??

keiji
she's gone again!?!?!?!?!?

crazykim
thata one question
2nd question
is she ever gonna write again????

crazykim
anyody ever write again?

genius
Ahhhh!!!
Not again...

keiji
i'll do a part on harry!
::harry::
after i left the class room, i wandered off in the opposite direction and went into the gardens. i could be all alone here. able to think and let out my feelings....
why'd draco have to do that! why's hermione let him???? gah! it's such a bloodly mess! hermione is my best friend and the girl of my dreams! draco just couldn't keep his greedy hands off of her could he! i wish i could talk to sirius now more than ever! he'd know what to do! he fell for my mom, didn't he? and then she married my dad. sirius would know. i leaned up against the big oak clenching my fists before silently sliding down the side to sit at the base. i took the snitch out of my pocket and let it fly a short distance before grabbing it again. i now know why my dad was always ding that.....it take one's mind off his troubles....

genius
I would write but...I'm absolutely useless at it so, I'll leave it up to people who actually know what their doing...Good Job!big grin

Hermione202
someone write!!!

misslilsweetie
yeah pls rite its great!

Hermione202
Write someone.

keiji
::ron::
After Harry left the room, i tried to find hermione. i had so important questions to ask her.....like if she would go out with me or with she was really going steady with malfoy.
'Hey! Ron Wealsey! How was your summer?'
'Neville?'
'yeah. just me.'
'gotten stuck in any false stairs this semester, yet?'
'hahaha. no, not yet. i'm being more careful.'
'so.....have you seen hermione lately?'
'ummmm.......yep, in the dormitory stairs. about five minutes ago, why?'
'no reason. i've gotta go. let's talk later, k?'
'sure. oh. by the way, if you see ginny tell her to meet me in the gardens....'
'sure thing!'
with that, i raced up the stairs to catch hermione before she left.

keiji
good?

Hermione202
more more more.type a part with hermione.an mabe even draco.it would be cool to read Droco's life an thoughts.

genius
Originally posted by keiji
good?

Very! big grin

Hermione202
post more

keiji
::draco::
Granger....what a beautiful name....Hermione Granger....Hermione Granger Malfoy......Hermione Malfoy. ahhhh.........
"Malfoy!"
Professor Snape!
what are you doing wandering around the halls at this time of night? you should be in bed.
"sorry sir. i was lost in my thoughts....."
if you wish to think, do it in your bed!
yes, professor.
go!!!!
instead of going to the dormitory, my feet lead my to the library. to the dustest, least used corner, were i pulled out a book....

Hermione202
what book?Write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hk_*^^*
i bet its a book on that necklace thing

crazykim
write moooooooooooooooooooooooooore
what book
more thoughts
i like them
great!!!
spiffy!!!

genius
Spiffy??? That's very random.
Keep writin!! big grinbig grinbig grin

misslilsweetie
lol its great post more soon

keiji
Originally posted by hk_*^^*
i bet its a book on that necklace thing
close. but not quite correct.

crazykim
oh ok never mind then
i thought it would be one about love stuff or somethin!
im so dumb!!

misslilsweetie
o ok im now confused whose gonna write next?

crazykim
whos gonna write???? ^^^^

Hermione202
yea,whos gonna write

keiji
anyone can help....i'm just helping GoldenWitchy1...she's left, again.

misslilsweetie
why did she leave?

crazykim
seh alway leaves
WHY?

keiji
i don't know

sugar&sweet
i have read the story so far and i think it's great! is any1 going to write more?

keiji
why do i have to do all the writing when the real author is gone. i would like some variation.

crazykim
i dont think any1 is gonna write now

sugar&sweet
mayb every1 is busy? i dont no

Hermione202
i hope someone writes

sugar&sweet
i dont think they r goin to write again sad

The_Dark_Lord
Yeah me neither.why don't you guys write instead?

Hermione202
I doubt they'll write again.

HermioneLover14
can someone carry on w/ the story no expression

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
Yeah me neither.why don't you guys write instead?
do u reallywant me to ruin the story? huh
i'm not that good at writing and i never have any ideas.

HermioneLover14
i am pretty sure you wont ruin it just write a little bit and we will tell you how it is k smile big grin

Hermione202
yea.Then we can all pitch in.HermioneLover14 is a really great writer.crazykim can try too.dark lord as well.I'm sure with our combined ideas we can write something really good.

HermioneLover14
yeah i'm with hermione202 on this one i will write if you guys ask me to.

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by riku harada
::draco::
Granger....what a beautiful name....Hermione Granger....Hermione Granger Malfoy......Hermione Malfoy. ahhhh.........
"Malfoy!"
Professor Snape!
what are you doing wandering around the halls at this time of night? you should be in bed.
"sorry sir. i was lost in my thoughts....."
if you wish to think, do it in your bed!
yes, professor.
go!!!!
instead of going to the dormitory, my feet lead my to the library. to the dustest, least used corner, were i pulled out a book....
ok i'll try and write some but if it is no good then u candelete it and write something else. b.t.w plz be honest if it isnt good. ok here it go:

were i pulled out a book......sayin LOVE SPELLS on the cover in gold letters. one way or another hermione will fall in love with me and marry me, thought draco, this should be easy. a group of giggling girls walked past draco.he had mange to hear the name "potter", as they giggled. POTTER!! i had forgot all about potter and weasley, thought draco, how can i make hermione marry me with them two in the way? draco moved along the selves, looking for the book he needed to get rid of harry and ron.

how was that?

Hermione202
That was great!

maybe I should check the restricted section,thought Draco.After a few minutes he found a book titled 'How to get rid of a Human Being-for Auror trainers only'
Great , I could just remove them from earth , he decided.He sat down and started reading.From what he read he had to concentrate on them disappearing and say an incarnation..If he lost concentration they would just turn permanently invisible.He spotted them flipping the pages of a book.He did what the book said as they disappeared in front of his eyes.now for the test to see if they're just invisible,he thought.he went over to the chairs.to his disappointment he heard Harry say ,"Go away malfoy!"He went to his domitories to look for another book amonst the Dark magic books his father had givven him........

How was it?someone else write

HermioneLover14
that was great both of you are very good writters. i'll try to think of something to post promise.

sugar&sweet
that was great hermione202 Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Hermione202
so now Harry and Ron are Permanently invisible and everyone will think a ghost is haunting hermione and that they have either died or disappered.

Will Draco get Hermione?read and see

misslilsweetie
huh ? well anyways that was great! post more

HermioneLover14
what well anyways that was good!!!!

Hermione202
someone else post now

sugar&sweet
i wud but i'm too wiv school at the min, but i will later. some1 else shud post first though.

sugar&sweet
i guess i wont need to post any more, coz its looks like no1 comes ere anymore.

crazykim
no one does come here anymore,huh ?
well good bye, beautifull thread, hih
sorry

HermioneLover14
someone should continue i'll think of something if you guys want me to post .yes or no?????????????

HermioneLover14
Originally posted by HermioneLover14
someone should continue i'll think of something if you guys want me to post .yes or no?????????????

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by HermioneLover14
YES big grin big grin big grin big grin PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA
AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by Hermione202
That was great!

maybe I should check the restricted section,thought Draco.After a few minutes he found a book titled 'How to get rid of a Human Being-for Auror trainers only'
Great , I could just remove them from earth , he decided.He sat down and started reading.From what he read he had to concentrate on them disappearing and say an incarnation..If he lost concentration they would just turn permanently invisible.He spotted them flipping the pages of a book.He did what the book said as they disappeared in front of his eyes.now for the test to see if they're just invisible,he thought.he went over to the chairs.to his disappointment he heard Harry say ,"Go away malfoy!"He went to his dormitories to look for another book amonst the Dark magic books his father had givven him........

How was it?someone else write

as no1 else is going to carry on, i shall write a little bit more, but some1 will have to carry on afterwards, ok?

As Draco sat in his dormitories going through the Dark Magic books, Harry and Ron sat in the library, not knowing what had happened to them.
" I hate homework", moaned Ron. They had been sitting in the library for nearly over an hour, going through dozens of books.
"Where's Hermione when you need her. Ohh, i give up" said Ron, throwing the book down onto the table. "I should be looking for a spell that does your homework for you instead".
" I don't think Hogwarts will let a book which does that in here. Anyways, I wonder why Malfoy just came over here?" wonder Harry. He had been thinking this ever since. Why did Malfoy look so disappointed?
"Well, who knows? Malfoy been acting weird all day. Remember, we caught him and Hermione talking together." said Ron as he picked up his book again and started to flip through it.
This had also been on Harry's mind. What could Malfoy and Hermione been talking about? Harry was planning to ask Hermione this but he knew what Hermione's answer would be. He could just hear her voice saying, "It is none of your business who I talk to or what I talk about."
Harry was guessing that would be Hermione's answer. At that point, Harry's thoughts had been interrupted by Ron's voice. "Hermione!", yelled Ron, as Hermione walked through the library's doors. Harry turned around to see Hermione's brushy brown hair swaying as she walked, carrying books. But she wasn't walking to the table where Harry and Ron were sat at, she walked right past them to the table near them. She sat down and open one of her dusty old books and began to read. She acted like she couldn't even see Harry or Ron.
" Why has she sat over there for? Did we do something to upset her?" said Ron who looked puzzled. "Maybe she didn't she us cause we're surround by all these books." said Harry hopefully, who looked just as puzzled as Ron did. "Hey Hermione, we're over here!", shouted both of the boys, waving their arms about in the air. They musted have looked like idiots doing that, if only people could see them.
Hermione looked up from her books to see who had called her name. It sounded like Harry and Ron but she couldn't see them anywhere. Maybe it was a different Hermione they were calling, thought Hermione, anyways I have much more important stuff to do than trying to figure out who had called my name. She looked back down at the page she was reading. She was looking for something, anything, to explain to her what had just happen between her and Malfoy. They couldn't be marry each other, they just couldn't! But so far Hermione couldn't find anything to help her.
Meanwhile, Harry and Ron were still at their table, wondering why Hermione was beening like this. "Well if she is upset cause we're trying to find out what Malfoy was saying to her, then I'm not talking to her either!", said Ron firmly. Harry didn't agree with Ron, but of course he didn't tell Ron this, but he knew Hermione wouldn't act like this towards them cause if Malfoy. There had to be another reason, but Harry couldn't think of another reason, no matter how hard he tried.
"Come on, lets go. We know where we're not wanted.", said Ron rather loudly, hoping Hermione had heard him.
As they left the library, Dean Thomas walked pass them. "Hi Dean." said Harry. Dean turned around to see who had said that but there was no one in sight, so he carry on walking into the library. "Fine then, don't say hi.", said Ron turning to Harry. "Why is no one speaking to us? Did we do something?". Harry was thinking back to when all of this had started. Everyone was speaking to them before. Then all the sudden he realised. Why didn't he think of this first? He should of guess.Everyone had been speaking to them until......."Malfoy".

sugar&sweet
ok, mayb it wasnt a little bit. i got carried away,lol soz

misslilsweetie
its ok its great!

sugar&sweet
thanx u misslilsweetie, i dont write often.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>