ghost appearances in EP VI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sicklord
Hey there,

Im not quite sure if this has already been posted since I am new to this Message Board but look at this picture and tell me if its for real or not!!

PVS
its real, but it's old news.
plus it belongs in the OT forum

next time you need to find something, just use the search option.
search "hayden" under the ot forum, you should find a movie file, plus other dvd screenshots

Jedi Priestess
Welcome nad it IS indeed real. In the future I would suggest you try doing a search. wink Enjoy your stay.

Cowboyography
JP did you just call that guy a NAD??!?!?!?

laughing

Jedi Priestess
LOL NO I can NOT type.........that was AND oops

PVS
huh huh huh...she said nad....huh huh huh stick out tongue

manchichirtchit
where are they planning to use that shot?

Jedi Priestess
The end of ROTJ DVD release

PVS
end of rotj....

Jedi Priestess
BEAT YA! eek! stick out tongue

PVS
D'OH!!!

queeq
*sigh*

sicklord
Thanx for the replies and the welcoming! Next time Ill check the Search button before big grin

moonwalker741
there so nice when there young big grin

any ways, welcome, and i hate the fact that there ruining a classic movie.....my point is said

rayj
are they doing that to any other parts in the original trilogy? like making Yoda CGI or or anything like that? I would love to see them make the yoda in TPM CGI other then that I don't really see anything that NEEDS to be changed smokin'

Darth Jayno
yeah, yoda in TPM did suck, he looked nothing like yoda from the rest of the movies

amity75
I'd like to see them re-shoot the unmasking scene and use Hayden with old guy make up on.

moonwalker741
**Smacks amity75 really HARD**

NOOO!!!!! are you figgen nuts!!! i know they wont becasue theres picture, but i would go down to lucas ranch and shoot him 2 minutes after they thought of an idea like that.!..

amity75
Seriously, I've thought a lot about this and theres a time when I'd have vomited at the idea but I've warmed to it now.

brendy
If Lucas does do that surely the bloke who played vader originally has some kind of rights.... if it was me and i was edited out of one of the greatest films of all time 20 years later i would be seriously pissed!

NoMeN
Welcome to the forums!

YESssss!

http://apa.ath.cx/old.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.