How long are you considered a noobie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leatherface12
I just want to know how long you have to stay to not be considered a noobie.

Tired Hiker
Hard to say. I guess about three months and twelve days.

leatherface12
For real. http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/ups/sicdeth/headscratch.gif

badkittykitty
I think I'm still a n00b

leatherface12
Ok I guess after like 3 weeks or somthing then your not considered a noob.

Be@st
I guess it's when you stop asking that.

§pearhead
Its longer than 3 weeks. I'm still a newb. bunny

Baylin
It depends how often you post, where you post, and the way you post.
Here in the OT and in the Star Wars RPG forums I'm not a noob but if I were to post in one of the film forums I would be cos I dont post there nd dont know many of the member that do. wink

White Lady
arghhhh im a newbie.......waves to all the sexy newbies

Fire
Being considered a noob isn't about a period of time.
It really depends on the member itself. If you respect everyone, follow the rules and actively participate in discussions and threads you can out grow your noob status quite fast.
Ppl will consider you as a noob aslong as they feel that you haven't given much back to our community or as long as you just come here to annoy ppl or as long as you do not participate.

Baylin
Yeah, like I said only better! yes

Fire
well I could have said it better

one small pointer: dont limit yourself to OTF, try to get into GDF as well, cause there are still some members, very nice ppl, who look down on that.

Baylin
Yes the GDF can be very good especially if you get fed up of the madness in the OTF

yerssot
the official quotum has been placed on ONE YEAR laughing out loud

Raz
No no, I'M still an n00b!!

jacksparrow22
laughing out loud

$¥®€Ñ
I'm a noob everywhere but in the Gent's Club, that's my territory wink

silver_tears
I consider myself a noob, only because I don't know the whole site shocking
However I do venture into other forums ninja

holdenhsvgtsr
well your learnin new things all the time so your always gonna be one

$¥®€Ñ
I don't think ppl like Sil, Lil, Bid, Saucy etc are noobs..... but that's coz they're the lasses that I've known since I registered confused

holdenhsvgtsr
what abt me

$¥®€Ñ
nuke

puke

sadangel

vampire

serenade

wine

((just showing my mum smilies wink ))

$¥®€Ñ
cry

$¥®€Ñ
starwars

jawdrop

death

giljotiini

$¥®€Ñ
*cough*

Soz...... my mum's not a knowledgeable chick when it comes to the net embarrasment

dave123
laughing out loud you're a mod

yerssot
a n00b mod that is

lil bitchiness
Yah, im a n00b..but not in a ''n00b n00b'' kind of way maning i know and are friends with quite a few people on these boards!

silver_tears
Not a n00b n00b cool

total nettlehead
im far too cool to be n00b raver

WindDancer
I'm still a newbie. It really isn't that when you think about it stick out tongue

Korri
im well a newbie!

DeNiro
doesnt really matter what u are as long as u are liked and particpate in alot of the threads in many differnt forums then ur ok. But Backfire said you are a newbie until u hit one year so Im still a newb. And someone else said ur not a newb until a vetern member tells u u are not. I think i got 8 months under my belt but either way im respected and i have fun here and thats what realy counts not ur status on the site.

leatherface12
Yeah I now Im sexy. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/sally/lol.gif Just kidding.

lil bitchiness
Did BackFire make rules for whats considered a newbie...maybe to him person is a n00b till they hit one year...but that doesnt make it a rule.

leatherface12
Good god. You cant be a noob. You have been here almost a year.

Korri
lol

DeNiro
no backfire doesnt make the rules but i have alot of respect for him on the forums and go to the horror section just as much as the OTF so i listen to what he said.

leatherface12
Well I guess everybodys a noob. But I thought being a noob was a bad thing.

DeNiro
No not at all.

leatherface12
Ok cool. At every other forums I have been on they make fun of you just because your a noob.

leatherface12
I guess this is a site full of noobs. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/sally/lol.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.