BTH 46

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
SHOW of Hands

the Caption

Okay, show of hands. Which one us dies in this movie? Okay, extra credit for you two in the middle who get iced by Anakin.

scramba on the way.

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/BTH46.jpg

Ken Benobi
lol big grin

Eets
Those purple hands look cool! big grin

Jedi Priestess
heh arent we a good team wink

Cowboyography
do they look farmiliar?

Corsie
Thanks Scramba.

guiro72
thanks scramba....

Indy_Knight
...Yea, thanks Scramba.

darktim1
one of they might be one of the trade federation people.

captainmidnight
awesome work JP and SCRAMBA,for some reason im thinking one of those pair of hands belong to plo-koon,and i know i'm off subject here but if it werent for you guys,and others like pvs,corn,smx etc,this site would suck,i read "I'M OUTTA HERE" and you know he has a point,alot of people are just getting out of hand,its nice to joke around but it seems when i see a forum called pic of vader,and i go in that forum to see,"could really use a pic of vader,could someone post it"i just get pissed becouse for one thing 9 times out of 10 its a dumb noob who just sighned up and its like if they really wanna see a pick of vader search the forum,take a little time to view this kick ass site,DONT POST A THREAD THATS GONNA GET PEOPLE ANXIOUS,THEN TURN IT INTO A BUMMER WITH A DEMAND FOR SOME PIC OR TRAILER THAT DONT EXIST....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.