Ghosts/demons/angels/real Or Fake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackwidowlover
DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS !!!!! I actually have some ghost stories of my own.
what about you??

blackwidowlover
I once heard my upstairs door open and slam before
I was all alone
really creapy fear

Darth Revan
That's happened to me many times. But it has to do with the flow of air in my room and the house. It is not evidence of a ghost.

blackwidowlover
but I had closed the door all the way closed and the windows weren't even open

BackFire
That happens to me all the time. It's just a ghust of air. It can still happen when the windows are shut. Perfectly normal.

You probably didn't close your door 100%, so it wasn't clicked shut.

Papaumau
Well...it all depends:

It depends on whether you were either under the influence of hallucinatory substances or you were suffering from a bipolar condition.

In both of these conditions you will see ghosts, demons, and angels very easily.

If you were sane and sober and you STILL saw them then you are right...they were real ! ( At least to you they were ! ). wink

WindDancer
Yeah to a certain extend I believe that ghosts exist. I'm not very frighten of Ghosts I'm more frighten of Humans which have been proven time after time that they are far more dangerous than any ghost out there.

Capt_Fantastic
Did anyone see that episode of Six Feet Under where a truck full of blow up dolls filled with helium accidentally opened up because the guys packing it were playing around and all these sex dolls started floating away. Then a bible freak listening to a sermon on the radio saw them and she tought it was the rapture so she got out of her car and ran towards them and got run over in traffic?

It's my favorite death scene from that show...it was absolutly brilliant. (For those who don't know, it's a show about a family that runs a funeral home and every episode begins with the death of someone who ends up in their home)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.