If you could live in one era

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
Medieval age

i love it yes

§pearhead
........none of them laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
i put bunches of effort into this thread cry

§pearhead
sorry, none of them jump out and say, "c'mon, live during stone age!"

maybe later embarrasment

PrefectRonnykin
ok happy

V@LL3jOk!D707
The future!

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

Real
60s

PrefectRonnykin
peace raver

SlipknoT
The 70's!!!!

JKozzy
Right now. The way it is.

PrefectRonnykin
afro

Lianslo
i voted medieval smile

JKozzy
No KMC then stick out tongue

silver_tears
droolio

V@LL3jOk!D707
in the future kmc would have 1 million dumb noobs and would be spamed to death!

PrefectRonnykin
YAY happy

Shadow_King
i dunno why but i said Dark Ages with all the vikings and stuff.

JKozzy
NO KMC IN THE DARK AGES cry

Shadow_King
ahh well too bad but i get to live like a viking.

PrefectRonnykin
cry nor chairs with boxers laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
Iron

Medieval

or Enlightenment shifty otherwise know as the imperial age shifty

those three rocked hard love

Shadow_King
And i get to be strong and everyone will fear me and stuff. RAPE, PILLAGE,KILL YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow_King
And my NAme would be RAGNARD!!! and I would try to gather a band of vikings to go to the new world and kill all the native indians and stuff and create a settlement their HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Shadow_King
and we can all be illiterate YIPEE!!!!!

§pearhead
sounds fun laughing out loud

Viper
I'd love to live in the future.

All the way in the year 2000...

Shadow_King
It is. but then somewhere along the lines i will die a horrible horrible Death.

Shadow_King
or maybe i can somehow i become a god.

TheFilmProphet
I would live in a comic book world. cool

You don't even have to work because all you do is fight bad guys and get the beautiful damsel in distress. You save the world then everyone loves you. Such a simple and great life.

Shadow_King
they meant ERA not world film.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I know. But I still choose the comic world. I don't really like the other ones on the list.

Shadow_King
wait you cant do that cause if your doing that i wanna do that. ok i have change my mind i am gonna join the comic world and even though i voted i DONT care i am joining the comic book world.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I would be a solo hero in the comic book world. What about you?

Shadow_King
well i would be a solo hero at once but then i know my destiney and create my team of gods who have been sent down to earth to protect the earth like thor kind of way then they all leave to live with the gods and i am left alone on the earth with immortality and then like 1000 years later i meet the x-men at first i am a villian to them but then i join them for a few years than i decided to become a teacher for the mutants but then i joined the x-men again cause it was getting boring as a teacher than 3 years later i leave the x-men and start going solo once again. And than their are more stuff to happen but i dont know right now.

TheFilmProphet
Interesting stuff Shadow cool

Shadow_King
yea well it took me years to think of that stuff. and right now i just finished my group and my characters now i have to get my villian team which will be our arch rivals and then i can write my story.

TheFilmProphet
Just make them the exact opposites of the good guys. That always works.

Shadow_King
nah i want my guys to always be different.

Shadow_King
i took the lazy way out of creating my heros. now i really want to think about my villians.

HockeyHorror
i wanna live during the period when PRK takes over the world, so i can assasinate her no expression

Shadow_King
who is prk???

HockeyHorror
PrefectRonnykin

Shadow_King
oh ok.

§nakehead
a warrior in the dark ages

vaya_the_elf
I want to live in any of the ancient times.. but not sure I would want to stay there forever

Df02
renaissance....... smile

§nakehead
what time and what place would you go? and why would you go to that time?

mini me 0206
the day i was born

mini me 0206
u should ask why aswell

mini me 0206
actually the day i had my first fit

Maverick2364
another new thread! Same threadmaker...

vaya_the_elf
Well I already said this on the other thread.. I would go back to ancient times.. I find ancient history very interesting

§nakehead
I would go back to when Ireland was fighting the United Kingdom and help Ireland win.

Meki_Nade
i'd go back 2 and a half years and stop myself from wrecking a good relationship just for another one and end up with nothing

JKozzy
FFS

Look twenty threads down, still on page one, is the exact same thread, from last night.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t305988.html

JKozzy
It's funny how you replied in the first thread about three hours before you just HAD to make the other thread! THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

And, watch this.

lil bitchiness
Oh i dont know...maybe ancient times...i dont really know, ancients amaze me, so maybe there.

Then i can start a religion called lil bitchinism droolio where everyone worships me.

lil bitchiness
I merged the threads, its no biggy. If he makes more i'll close happy

HockeyHorror
does this religion include sacrifices droolio

Shadow_King
i would go back in time to the dark ages and see how it was. i would want to see greece fall.

JKozzy
Thanks, lil happy

But seriously, that link should be a requirement before entering KMC. I suggest we sticky http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t305955.html or you make another thread just like it yes

lil bitchiness
Maybe we should ask Raz.

Im not a OTF mod confused so im not sure if i should make it sticky or not here. confused

Shadow_King
and i would like to see all the demons and dragons if their ever was such things back then.

JKozzy
Hm, I do not know. Welcome forum and OTF would make most sense.. and N&Q... confused

We will ask him in the N&Q. happy

And, again. I'd rather stay in the present. No KMC in medieval times sad

Maverick2364
I think the demonic voice in the movie would scare newbies away from posting in KMC when they see how hard it is to be responsible.confused

lil bitchiness
We'll see what Raz says anyway happy

Im not sure globals were ment to make stickys anywhere confused...well im not gonna anyway happy

JKozzy
Okay, whatever works stick out tongue Don't want to make anyone mad. The demonic voice should scare them into behaving stick out tongue. But... yup!

Back ontopic...

If KMC were in medieval times, I'd take a vacation there for a few days happy

Shadow_King
if kmc were in the dark ages i bet no one would know how to write.

bardock
i would want to live a samurai back in the late 1800s/

theterminatorx
i would say the future, for many reasons

Shadow_King
I will be the most fear viking in all of the old world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.