olympic Basketball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

les_sith
First I would like to say I'm expressing my opinion. The "dream" team is a joke this year! This team is nothing but a bunch of millionaires trying to put on a dunk contest. What happened to the NBA of old when players could actually shoot and not just dunk! I grew up watching some of the best NBA players and remember watching the orginal"Dream" team. Today's players are more concerned with shoe endorsements and money than skills! I think the NBA should have the NFL rule and not allow players straight out of high school. College is where you learn more than just the basics. Thats why for one they should make the "dream" team just college players who play with their heart and not some shoe deal. Now I will say there are some good NBA players but the majority of the league is awful. I've tried to watch the NBA and the olympics and was disgusted by the talent. It's like watching a dunk fest. The international teams are what the NBA used to be about, good defense and awesome shooting! And in closing I would like to say "Thank god football is here again!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.