RNC coming to town

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

you can bet i'll be out talking smack to the people going to and from the convention...i can't believe the city didn't allow a rally in central park...tres wack yo...anyone gonna be in the area next week?

Shadow_King
whats RNC???

sickley in lurv
Huh? Aussie poeple dunno what u r talkin bout

SlipknoT
yea whats RCN

oh...it's the Republican Nation Convention...going to be taking place in Madison Square Garden starting saturday and goes for a weeklong

Shadow_King
oh ok.

Agent Elrond
DNC was better. All Bush is gonna say is how "great" the nation is and that we should continue the path. Dude, the path isn't working. Change it.

JediHDM
I would be...except i have school...so i can't...i would love to go though...

Tex
I cant believe that they actually picked New York to hold their Klan rally! roll eyes (sarcastic)

They're going to be protesting like crazy! thumb up

The RNC should be held in Crawford Texas, surrounded by the backward country hicks who actually vote Republican! schmoll

JediHDM
like me? you calling me a backward country hick? Klan?!?!

you disgust me and everyone Texan!!!

Tex
winkiss

JediHDM
*talking to self* stupid Dallas...i knew nothing good could come from that northern city...except the Cowboys...and the cowboy's cheerleaders...but nothing else...cause Houstons where its at...*starts dancing*

Happy Dance

Tex
Houston is humidity hell for my hair! zorro

silver_tears
Like your avvy I'm sure yes if that is even hair messed

JediHDM
I love the humidity!! i feel like i am about to die in Dallas heat...there is no moisture..

Tex
We get our moisture from the Clinique boutique doll! *snap snap* diva

Burn in hell Silva B!tch! mad

You're just jealous that you didn't have a fabulous London photo shoot with world renowned photographer Lynn Fox! schmoll

silver_tears
Already on my way sweet cheeks diva maybe if Bjork spent a little more time on herself she wouldn't look like garbage that's been through the compacter a few to many times! winkiss

Tex
Ugh! As-If whatever! schmoll

I think the RNC should've been held in Paris this year, it would have been a friendlier city to the republicans! laughing out loud

MC Mike
hysterical !!

JediHDM
H3LL NO!! we ain't putting up with those sissy French!!

j/k...(no i'm not)...j/k...

Tex
Dubya should've listened to the French! yes

Tex
http://www.billy-corgan.com/vb/images/smilies/elefant.gif <-- Gay Republicans! laughing out loud

HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ragesRemorse
So what is so bad about a republic convention? Is it because you are a liberal extremist? Am i missing somthing?

no, but i'm not a fan of the bush adminstration much like most of new york and much of the country, and i don't want it here, disrupting our lives. Next time they should choose a different city.

Tex
Like somewhere in Alabama, where they're welcomed.

I rule
Im glad to see that your happy confused

ragesRemorse
Why, because you dont like it? Many people believe in the constituion, and have rights to follow what ever candidate they want to support. I am sure more people in New york support Bush than the Polls would like you to believe. Besides this is a tactic in gaining supporters. How does it disrupt your lives or city? Traffic? I am sure the Bush administration has ventured to New York for speeches, or meetings and you were not even aware.

Why wouldnt Bush go to New York, it is the largest city in the world, and holds a very close split between liberals, and conservatives.

Tex
It is nowhere near the largest city in the world and democrats outnumber republicans 5 to 1 in NYC.

It's a shameless strategic move on the behalf of republicans to associate themselves with 9/11.

actually your completely wrong, there is no split between liberals and conservatives in this city ok. Not even close. Democrats and liberals outweigh republicans and conservatives 5 to 1 in this city, and that's a fact.

And and i don't want it here (along with most new yorkers) because it doesn't represent us, and it disrupts our lives because it adds an extra 50,000 + people to our city all concentrated in about a 20 block radius (an area which is always overpopulated as it is). And it's going to be overpopulated by people we don't want in our city. And believe me when i say the president hasn't been to nyc as much as you'd want to believe (at least not in any major speeches that would draw in such a crowd) he knows he's not welcomed here, and he doesn't come here.

Tex
So much so that Bush will only be in NYC for like 5 hrs! laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
I diddint mean the world, i mean the U.S. New York has always been known to be a very split demographic in political views. Yes through out the past four years Polls have shown New york to be one sided to democrats, But it is also a city known to be swayed right down to the voting wire. the fact of the republicans pasting 9/11 all over their campaign is an opinion. an opinion often blown up by extremists. New York is essentially the spirit of America, atleast pertaining to the way America can function as a multi raced and cultural nation. Why not choose to have a convetion there?

m!$hA
your australian? eek! me too!

Tex
Because the republican party and their ultra conservative extremest religious convictions as well as their outrageous foreign policy and domestic agenda are an antithesis to everything New York represents.

ragesRemorse
one mans opinion. i believe that the immediate democratic administration is a total dishonest,masquerading campaign that will sell this country down the river, make life for the average joe harder due to extreme tax increases,and continue to take away rights and strive to re-write the constitution.I believe this to be anti american. This is my opinion. I do not put opinions in the mouths of an entire city or country.

ragesRemorse

Tex

Tex

Tptmanno1
and remove the first and third amendment!

Tex
and the 5th.
The detainees at Guantanamo Bay sure would agree.

Tptmanno1
That one too!

ragesRemorse
I guess you dont pay attention to your democrats. Kerry has said that the constituion is old and needs to be updated to fit modern America

I am just going to stop now,because i am to tired to get into a heated debate over the Illusion that Kerry puts over his followers. The whole angle he is taking twords black people tog et their votes is just disgusting. Yeah i am going to stop, i am more of an independant than i am a conservative, but in this election i would be anything that ensures that Kerry doesnt get into office.

Tex
Yes, please stop. wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.