Newsletter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thekingofmikes
Seems I found another gathering of comic fans...
I just found this forum today, and will probably stick around for a while.

Without seeming like a spam artist, I just wanted to let you all know that I am putting out a weekly/bi-weekly newsletter talking about comics and comic movies. Every issue will contain a bunch of resources, as well as an interview. If you would like to receive this newsletter please e-mail me at EDIT
I also accept article submissions for those who have something they want to share, as well as Buy/Sell/Trade ads, and spotlights on stores and sellers...
Please check it out guys, and am happy to be part of a new forum

ScarletSpider
It's nice to have you here, and I wish you many good times at KMC.

Shadow_King
Hello to kmc fourms and i hope you have a great time here.

Paola
thekingofmikes:
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.