countdown to world war 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
is it going to happen.........decide for yourself
http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=54071
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

Papaumau
Scary stuff...and quite feasable if the Arabs were not so greedy and the Communists didn't want to get into the Capitalistic ways of doing things.

As the Arabs ARE greedy and the Communista DO want all of those riches that the West enjoys I cannot see them being willing to commit suicide by triggering an atomic war.

MAD...( mutual assured destruction ) still keeps the fingers off the buttons.

In fact, now that China has such a strong inroad to Western riches I could see it slapping North Korea down if they get too uppity !

dean7879
its all down to the illuminati.......a lot of people dismiss the idea that they exsist..i did too at first but from doin a lot of reading on the net, everything seems to make sense............

The Omega
So does Santa Claus... (Nods solemnly)

WindDancer
Let's just wait for Germany to invade France and we can call it WWIII. wink

Darth Revan
WWIII probably will happen, but I'm not going to buy all this conspiracy crap...

The Omega
You mean Santa Claus is NOT part of The New World Order?
Or an Illuminati Alien that telephatically speaks to Icke?
Well...DAMN!
rolling on floor laughing

Vampy
Yay for Conspiracy Theory!!

no expression

dean7879
Or an Illuminati Alien that telephatically speaks to Icke?

prove it omega

when did david icke speak to a alien????

Fire
Doubt it's a conspiracy theory and I doubt it would go in the order that first site has given, besides it doesn't mention the Russians (still a sizable army and a WHOLE LOT OF NUKES) nor does it mention the Europeans.

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Papaumau
Ahh but......

Do the Illuminati really exist ?

Read about them here:

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if there was some global conspiracy going on...mind you...as an atheist who doesn't believe in God I therefore cannot believe in Satan either.

As the Illuminati are supposed to be the Satanic brotherhood who even took their name from Satan...Illuminati: "Carriers of the light" ( flame ), I cannot agree that they are Satanic at all.

I don't think that you need to necessarily be Satanic to be greedy for wealth, power and ownership, do you ?

Vampy
I'm starting to hate Dan Brown messed

ragesRemorse
Dude if world war 3 does happen any time soon. It will not be because of the middle East. There are to many countries that dont even want to get invovled in that crap. If it does happen it will branch from the trouble in south Korea, or a cripiling blow of a terrorist attack in America, leaving the doors of oppertunites open for other power countries.

yerssot
From that link:

oh my, I'm officially shivering with fear now... they are anti-christs eek! I would have at least tried something more fearful than that

*looks at watch*
they're late roll eyes (sarcastic)

I stopped reading it after the first paragraph, I don't think I have read more poodoo in a minute than just now no expression

dean7879
yes cos u know everything whistle

yerssot
that too, and cause I have steelhard abs stick out tongue

no, just that I rather believe alien abductions than this wink

Cowboyography
here is how is will go down!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm

hobbit_dude
lmao!!! i luv that website!!

hobbit_dude
but as i said before I believe WWIII will b ebtween chna and iraq and of course america too they cant keep they're hands off wars roll eyes (sarcastic)

vaya_the_elf
Agree with you on the part that america will be in it... we are always fighting someone... And probably china.. north korea will be in it

Cowboyography
here is a reason for a new WW.

hobbit_dude
hate to brake it biut this inst the OT mad

dean7879
ww3 is bound to happen sooner or later ...i just hope i dont live long enough to see it

ragesRemorse
Considering that Korea is openly making Nuclear weapons as we speak and refuses to discuss any terms that cal for them to stop. I think that this is the start of an argument that will involve guns and lots of deaths. There is a holocaust going on over there right now. Bush just pulled out troops from over there. I dont know how that is going to look, but Korea is going to be confronted with their nuclear weapons, and the way they are treating their people soon. If not by America then the U.N

dean7879
its becoming hell on earth

Drifter101
august 2012

Drifter101
wwIII and end of world

ragesRemorse
I dont think it will be the end of humanity. Like einstien said. He said he diddnt know how WW3 would be fought or won, but he knew WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones

SaTsuJiN
lol.. who'd be dumb enough to start a war when everyone has nukes? we'd basically blow this entire planet up with all these superweapons... noones going to move a muscle in any way shape or form. Unless they enjoy a nice walk through 3 million degree wind

ragesRemorse
i wouldnt count on that. the threat of world wide nuclear destruction would not stop a country from deploying nukes,not if it meant potential victory. even America would be a potentail candidate for the firing of the "first" nuke. Besides it really isnt the nukes we have to worry about anymore. It is the biological weapons. A bio bomb big enough that would be detonated in Europe could spread the uncurable diseases over to America through the atmosphere. were talking the shittiest of shit when it comes down to these bioilogical viruses they have, things that make the black pleague look like a plesant dream.

I do think it would take alot to enforce a nuke to be used from one of the power countries, but again third world shit holes have nuke capabilities, or atleast access to aquire them. If a country like The U.s, russia, korea, or China would fire off a Nuke you are looking at potential end of humanity stuff here. Atleast assuming enough peace treadies were broken by the country bombed, but again it is not the nukes we have to worry about anymore.

ChickinMeat
its a hoirrible subject to think about, very scary indeed

dean7879
yeah ive read alot about the world ending in 2012....but not cos of world war 3......the ancient mayans chose december 21st as the end of their calender

http://www.2012.com.au/unlimited.html

this is strange

ragesRemorse
the mayan's beileved that on christmas eve 2012 animals and technology owuld turn on mankind, which would cause the end for man. I mean anyone who believes this is out of their skull.

dean7879
crazy bunch

ragesRemorse
yeah, but that would still be a badass way for humanity to end. I wouldnt mind fighting animals and airplanes. I think it would bring us together as himans, and put things into perspective.

RaventheOnly
stick out tongue consiedering that there have actually been around seven world wars... there is no doubt it is inevitable. Technically we are now fighting a world war right now big grin just not with conventinal weapons big grin

dean7879
when they say technology turning on mankind...it could very well happen one day.....and i dont mean terminator style turnin on us....just that computers and electrical appliances shut down....what about that y2k bullcrap....it never happened but there could be a risk in a future

RaventheOnly
stick out tongue not really stick out tongue but in the second Iraq war the US used a very interesting new weapon usually associated with sci-fi.... an EMP big grin thats probably the most dangerous anti-electrical weapon yet big grin

ragesRemorse
Who cares. without electricity i think there would be many suicides. People would be faced with manual labor. I mean i know i would probably sit sadness and fear of actually having to work without relying on a computer, but then i would run down the streets naked,covered in honey. just my way of getting over the end of the world

SaTsuJiN
well my point is, if one person makes the mistake of doing that. the entire world is gonna suffer. So noone would be stupid enough to make the move.

finti
doing what?

ragesRemorse
If your referring to a war in which Nukes are launched which ultimately causes death to near extinction. then well your just living an illusion. If this is true then why do countries make and harber Nulcear weapons period? If a War broke out and a Nuke could decide the outcome after exhausted persistance,then you can gaurentee it would be used. The scary thing today is that the potential use of nukes quite possibly WOULDNT be held off untill exhausted persistance. That and well the technology of bio weapons.

SaTsuJiN
they're harboring them for those 'just in case moments'. and whos really living in the illusion? you just said

"The scary thing today is that the potential use of nukes quite possibly WOULDNT be held off untill exhausted persistance."

so you just mirrored my statement and worded it how you see fit. how does that make 'me' wrong?
if people didnt hold off nukes until exhausted persistance, country A blows up country B... country C thinks country A is a jerk for doing that so they blow up country A and the chain continues. why is that such a farfetched thought in a world like today?

dean7879
it could happen but i doubt it....it nearly happened in the 60's durin the coldwar(cuban missile crisis) but they used their brain and figured out other ways to resolve the situation

The Omega
Isn't it Icke who has to prove that Reptile aliens speak to him through telepathy?
He says that:
"The whole senario was planned centuries ago because the reptilians, operating from the lower fourth dimension, and indeed whatever force controls them, have a very different version of "time" than we have, hence they can see and plan down the three-dimensional "time"-line in a way that those in three-dimensional form cannot."
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/illrituals.html

I don't believe him.

SaTsuJiN
reptile aliens ? telepathy? Im lost... blink

....oh wait... http://www.davidicke.com/icke/studio/credotape.html .... good lord thats rediculous.. lizards telling us what to do.. :sigh: so what does that have to do with ww3?

finti
Icke has eaten some pills that probably are very similare to those Syd Barret ate in the 60`s. So the Pink Floyd Album "Wish You Were Here" could apply to his mind as well, espesially the song "Shine On Your Crazy Diamond"

dean7879
he's not the only person who believes it though

finti
well a lot of people thought Jim Jones to be a divine leader too and look were that lead 913 of them

dean7879
who is jim jones

finti
A preacher who had a personal temple in guyana in a place called Jonestown, hell it aint all that old of a story it happen in 1978.
even so 913 people died, commiting suicide cause he told them too

Drifter101
eh what does it matter we're all gonna die no matter what

well i always thought the invasion of iraq would bring on wwIII, wwIII is inevitable....i'm not sure about the whole New World Order stuff though....it's scary, intriguing, and makes for an interesting read, and makes some compelling arguments and instroduces some extroadinary facts(or what they claim to be facts) but i guess we can never reall know what will happen until it happens in it's entirety.

Jury
eh smile1 oh .. laughing out loud laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
so is world war 3 supposed to be the final world war?

dean7879
yeah...well for the new world order...this war will finally position them in power(one world goverment) or so ive read
http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

finti
oh it must be so then roll eyes (sarcastic)

darktim1
hey did you guys and gals know that osama has 12 nuclear bombsw in seven us citys and the they also have made nuclear missle in iran so I think all hell is going to brake loose in middle east I know how it turns out and it is not good and it is all in the bible.

darktim1
it is called armageddion.

dean7879
hopefully not finti..for our sake

finti
it wont.
Just for the sake of argument, we fought to hard for democracy just to give it up to some luni organisation

dean7879
u cant say a ww3 will not happen....truth is it can and it is started by the mildest of things where mostly every country in the world will be pulled in....i bet after the 1st world war, people said that there wont be another one cos the countrys wont be so stupid next time...wrong wrong wrong

SaTsuJiN
well its not everyday you get a facist dictator with plans for world domination roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
we are more enlightened these days, no no one can say that a WW III not gonna happen, but WWIII will be fought on a very differnt scenario than the previous WW of last century

RaventheOnly
you do not understand no i hit your country with an EMP ..... and then a nuke..... you can't fire back. and i crush your army and everything of any means of fighting back.... your car doesn't work.... nothing. Its a bomb that doesn't effect the whole world only about city size targets.

finti
we could retaliate with ESP..............................by Bee Gees nothing can withstand that attack

RaventheOnly
its not funny no these are dangerous weapons that might even make the one tactic we really on obsolete messed MAD

dean7879
hopefully it wont come to that

finti
emp doesnt knock out ordinary weapons

dean7879
E-Bomb Effects(emp)
The United States is drawn to EMP technology because it is potentially non-lethal, but is still highly destructive. An E-bomb attack would leave buildings standing and spare lives, but it could destroy a sizeable military.
There is a range of possible attack scenarios. Low-level electromagnetic pulses would temporarily jam electronics systems, more intense pulses would corrupt important computer data and very powerful bursts would completely fry electric and electronic equipment.

In modern warfare, the various levels of attack could accomplish a number of important combat missions without racking up many casualties. For example, an e-bomb could effectively neutralize:

vehicle control systems
targeting systems, on the ground and on missiles and bombs
communications systems
navigation systems
long and short-range sensor systems

finti
still there are conventional weapons

dean7879
what if all countrys used that against each other...we'd be living in a world with no electricity sad confused eek!

finti
well electrisity havent alwasy been there so its not like we cant adapt to a new situation

SaTsuJiN
heh, I guess thats why america 'has its nose' in other peoples business then... they dont want small (nuclear active) countries getting mad and pushing buttons... that could be dangerous wink

ragesRemorse
yeah, it could

finti
nobody wants that scenario

darktim1
terrorist already have an emp bomb foundout awhile back the reason why they can't use it is because you have to shoot into space.

dean7879
lets hope they dont find a way to shoot it into space eek!

dean7879
so is ww3 gonna happen or not???????

vvvrulz
I'd say its pretty likely, there is enough incentive in the world today. Its probably just a matter of time.

dean7879
its in human nature to do battle

RaventheOnly
what use are rifles if you can't drive your tanks or operate aircraft or even detonate explosive charges because electronics are toast. My tanks would smash you and my nukes would toast you.... even RPGs use electronics to launch and detonate the warhead. erm You can't even get to the battle because the car ignition switch is toast.

finti
its all in how the military is built up, in Norway we have the Home guard which means the military is all about defence and it is locally. So we dont need a car to get into the strategic position and taken the topography of Norway tanks aint the tool.
Nukes wouldnt have been used at all and the emp cant knock out everything, and they can be used both ways.
The Norwegian defense is all about guerrilla warfare, we dont rely too musch on machined transportation.
So there would still be conventional weapons and they are leathel enough

RaventheOnly
But you haven't fought American forces before. Our army is built to level the forests and smash the mountain sides. sad

finti
your army is overrated and to depended on vehicles and technology.
I have encountered US troops on drills in Northern parts of Norway and they were anything but impressive

Drifter101
lets face it the next world war will just be withing 30 years and we most likely will die

dean7879
the british army is the best trained in the world

finti
especially winter training were they have to use ski laughing out loud laughing out loud never laughed so much in my life. Watching them trying to ski down a small hill it was hilarious. Bambi on the ice looked more graceful, they even managed to fall on flat terrain. Even their officers were on the ground laughing theri asses off

dean7879
maybe they were just learning

Julie
sure why not....wars and rumors of wars...and random murder thrown in for kicks

Mr.Snuggles
I know in my religion, by world war 3 jesus will have come. Maybe soon after, but who am i to tell you? World war 3 WILL BE the last war in history. But i know im saved cool Im christian, and... go bush!

Mr.Snuggles
ok....uh huh dean if britian was the best trained military or.. "is", then why arent hey giving full support in the war with iraq? isnt your leader(what his name again?) a christian? hey should be side by side with the US. I love britians, just not perky britians. If you havent guess already im from the good ol' US of A. cool

Mr.Snuggles
another thing: ive seen some arguements... bad agruments... over the US and UK, whats going on??

RaventheOnly
Not our special forces erm

Mr.Snuggles
yeah.... respond please.

RaventheOnly
our conventional forces are built to take the country if there are rogue insurgents we will send in Special forces.... SEALS... RANGERS.... DELTA... and plenty more whistle

Mr.Snuggles
heh heh, someones thinking of world domination. cool

Mr.Snuggles
ill give the end of the world 15 days smile.

finti
first of all the war in Iraw is not for religious purposes. And many of us loves yanks too just not ignoraant yanks

yeah our military depends on technology, but we're anything but overrated...wanna know what the safest place on earth is? One of the 10 U.S.S nimitz class aircraft carriers.

finti
it hasnt really been challenged since WW II cause US havent fought an enemy with a Navy that can fight back

sorry i meant 10 nimitz class by the way, but yeah you're right it hasn't been challenged yet...but the whole point of them(and well the whole U.S. military) is to make sure that they can't be challenged.

finti
that they dont really have controll over

you'd be suprised

finti
No due to lack of good intelligence they never know how people really will react on a military move. US command claim the Iraqi war to be over even so a lot of soldiers still die

dean7879
rule britannia, britannia rules the waves

britain have a great navy wink

113 has for your comment that the usa will make sure they cant be challenged...how do u know what other countrys are developing???
exactly u dont know

finti
the Brits being islanders have always understood the importance of a strong Navy

Mr.Snuggles
who lost the most ships on d-day british dude?....US. We also lost over 4,000 man, preferably on ohmaha.

finti
and the point is?

dean7879
yeah what is the point

that why people call us the "police of the world" we try and make sure no other ocuntry comes to power

finti
: ...............and then you find yourself alone with out allies

RaventheOnly
Ours is better though smile who actually has super carriers? whistle Britian cannot afford thier upkeep smile

dean7879
america aint has good as they think....u think they would win if they went to war with europe..i doubt it
britain ruled the world for 300 years....i doubt usa will last that long

RaventheOnly
Only the aallies who would not fight to begin with... erm Britian Spain and Italy were with us. Whats Germany and France going to do? and China laughing out loud they are not our allies they use us for trade until they can build enough of an army to take Asia. Russia is a shell of its former self.

RaventheOnly
dude Americas fleet is twice as large as the combined might of all of europe erm we fought a naval war on two fronts.... two entire oceans....

dean7879
i dont think it is twice as large at all
size isnt all that important anywaywink
did britain need to be a massive country to rule the world??
no

RaventheOnly
it sucked resources from a landmass hundreds of times it size just to do that smile technically they were a large country smile Spain almost crushed Britian if it were not for the weather mind you happy

Our technology and tactics allow us to dominate the oceans ... our aircraft alone can sink an entire fleet alone smile ships are obsolete anyway big grin

JimMorrison227
In the end, China would beat any country.

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud China doesn't have enough arms to arm its country laughing out loud they would be mowed down even though they have numbers on thier side laughing out loud we proved that in the Korean war our 14,000+ troops held off 200,000 Chinese at the border in the end of South and North smile

dean7879
it seems to me that america's arrogence that they can beat anyone will be a costly mistake

RaventheOnly
i never said we were invincible but it would take the combined might of all of europe to fight us along with a lot of asia just because we have a ocean between us and Landing troops in America would be next to impossible... you couldn't starve us because we are one of the few nations on earth that is totally self sufficient. big grin

dean7879
all it takes is one nucleur bomb son and ud be gone

WindDancer
Yeah dean7879, but if one nuclear bomb is all it takes, I guess that if they detonate one in London that would be the end of England. Sorry my good man but ANY nation is a sitting duck in a nuclear explosion. No matter how big their Navy might be.

dean7879
i know that which is quite disturbing

finti
yet China was strong enough to enforce a division of Korea

finti
first of all without the supprot of yur allies US stand pretty alone out there in the West, US need their allies more than the allies need US

The US fleet have one major weakness and it is called submarines, not that the US dont have them I`m talking about the US fleet is extremely vulnerable to submarines.

dean7879
thats true

Mr.Snuggles
We'll be lifted to heaven... i gotta whole book (revalations) on what is gonna happen.

finti
you pack your bag then and take some elevation sickness pills

Mr.Snuggles
god likes a sense of humor.

HockeyHorror
thats not funny man.

dean7879
anyway the topic....ww3
probably will happen but hopefully not in my lifetime

great link http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-overview.htm

Unicor777
The WW3 is been going on in the last 30 years in diferent parts on the planet. I do not think that there would be a global war, but instead this trend of localised conflicts will contniue. The world today is so integrated and powerful interms of atomic weaposn so pressing the button is a lose-lose situation... no winner

But te terrorist threat is here, and those lot are suicider so if they get hold of such weapon then .... we have a diferent situation, what I'm afraid is inavoidable because of the curent world's order... The western countires and USA should pay more attention to their foreigh politics and stands, 3/4 of the world is not going to stay and watch for a long period while 1/4 of the world exploatates and trigers conflict in order to manipulate their natural resources... the responsibility always lies more on the stronger ...

dean7879
this chap called albert pike predicted that world war 1 and war 2 would happen and also world war 3...

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

dean7879

RaventheOnly
Actually the nazy is the most resistant to a nuclear explosion ... During the bikini testing out of some 100+ ships only like 7 were sunk from a direct nuclear blast. messed of course the radiation would slaughter whoever is left big grin but.... eh they can still launch thier tomahawks.

RaventheOnly
happy thats why ours will be kissing you good bye to stick out tongue

dean7879
in your mind perhaps cool

dean7879
i think ww3 may happen within the next 10 years

JediHDM
i am fairly sure that the Illuminati do exist, and that we are, at this very moment, at the brink of world war 3. i would say that this upcoming election may be the deciding factor, but since the Illuminati control the elections and Bush and Kerry are both members, i don't think it will really matter.

finti
And Santa is really in charge of it all

yerssot
not Santa! NOT Santa!! cry

WindDancer
I have a few Tomahawks of my own. wink

dean7879
no santa is make believe unlike the illuminati...open your eyes son

JediHDM
theoretically, Santa could be a "father figure" created by the Illuminati to control children, mold them how they desire. Making them into the children of Hitler.

The Omega
JediHDM> You don't mean that, do you? That we're on the brink of WW III??

finti
they are both make believe

JediHDM
i do mean that. not sure when it will happen, but i am sure that it isn't going to be in 50 or 100 years...the next 5, probably...course, i could be wrong, as i have been in the past, but i feel that it is nearing the time.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>