TCM Marathon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Tommarow on the Monster channel they are having a Texas Chainsaw Massacre marathon. The whole day they will be playing parts 1-4. I'm pretty happy, I've never seen part 3. I'll be skipping part 4 though.

§nakehead
Do you know what channel it is on directtv?

ragesRemorse
dammit, i am hella pissed. I dont get the monster channel. I have 245 channels. One channel devoted to japanese people dipping each other in batterd honey. but no monster channel. GOD DAMMIT.

SlipknoT
I think you need Voom TV to get the Monster Channel. Jappanese people dipping each other in battered honey?

SlipknoT
I just finished watching 2-4. 3 was Ok, nothing great.

ragesRemorse
what the hell is Voom t.v? i guess i cant get it around here. Yeah watching those japanese game shows where they drop each other in a vat of honey all through the show is entertaining the fist 20 times you see it, but then it begins to lose it's charm.

I couldnt stand TcM 3. and i hated 4 The second was decent though.

SlipknoT
Voom TV, is satalite for HD TV's. And it's satalite, you can get it anywhere even if you lived in Mongolia, granted theres an HD TV in Mongolia.

Wolfie
There's a monster channel? sad I'm in the wrong area.

SlipknoT
It's only on Voom TV, you just need to order it. Today The Gate was on.

slayer
Australia doesn't have any Horror channels of any kind.

SlipknoT
Its sattalite you can get it anywhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.