Whats your worst Nightmare?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
This is comedy only.

Well mine has to being gang raped my teletubies and michael Jackson

Fearnix
that's a good dream

vaya_the_elf
*shivers* you said the evil t word... Did you know that there is a show now that is worse than teletubies? I know because I had to watch a little girl that was watching it .. I forget what its called.. but there these big fat round looking things, and they dont talk at all. . I think it starts with a b

Fearnix
Buh-Bah is what's it's called
(i have a little sister)

vaya_the_elf
me too but she has not started to watch it

Meki_Nade
boobah's funny as a flyin f***
worst nightmare re occurd alot : i was running down a mountain with my family trying to escape something, i'd always fall ove land on my back with my right arm spread right out, my fingers would go just into this sort of divet like a marble run ditch, then this giant BB would come racing down and cut my fingers clean off, it had a high pitch shrieking sound that made my ears bleed and teeth cringe, woke up in a cold sweat. i managed to stop it by sleeping with my head raised with loads of pillows

Fearnix
I had a realy bad Nightmare the other night I saw my 7 year old brother die in front of me sad

vaya_the_elf
sorry to hear that.. good thing is its just nightmare

Sun Ce
i love having nightmares, i just love them sooo much, because all the action is is real, and well i never have nigtmares, so having 1 is considered a treat happy

Fearnix
I used to love them to but now all my nightmare's involve my family sad

JKozzy
That you'll make another thread... oh wait, it happened.

Ha. no expression

Teen Titan#1FAN
Nightmares are great it is like your really their.

Aqua
ditto except its my dog cry

PrefectRonnykin
im not of liberty to disscus this topic raver

lil bitchiness

Aqua
guess it came true no expression

Darth Revan
Same here fear

Lydia
amonia nitraight

*shivers and swallows hard* its my worst fear

Lydia
*feels sick Just thinkin bout it*

Fearnix
How did your dog die in the dream?

Aqua
she protected me from a gunshot...

Lydia
i'm getting a new dog smile (i think) messed

Fearnix
Me and my brother got poisoned and he died while i was holding him.

Lydia
i married my teacher sick it woz the worst possible dream in the history of history....i have nite mares about that nite mare! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.