The differences between the original TCM and the new one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
I have only seen the new one. Can somebody tell me there differences.

Evil Dead
no

go watch the original.

No disrespect.........but i can not fathom how you people can watch a remake without ever having seen the original film. Okay....you're all hyped to go see the flick about the guy in the mask who kills people with a chainsaw.........if you're all hyped about the subject matter, why didn't you ever watch the original sometime in the past 30 years? very same subject matter.

ragesRemorse
well the only difference was that the original was, raw,original and amzingly entertaining. The remake is none of those things. the best thing about the ramake that i have found are the big t1tted scenes with jessica beil.

BackFire
The original was good, unique, innovative and powerful.

The remake was bad, generic, boring, and typical.

Spitback
That is so true

slasherpunk18
The original will always be one of the best horror movies I have seen.BTW,I agree with ragesremorse,love jessica's titties.

Evil Dead
agreed............she's got some nice utters on her.

Mr Zero
Unusually - perhaps uniquely: The remake was better.

Evil Dead
bahaahaahaaaahaaa

credibility down to zero..........

Mr Zero
actually I only said this to see if I could give you or backfire a brain hemorrhage. I havent even seen the remake.

slasherpunk18
Indeed.But that's beside the point.The original TCM is much more effective.

Evil Dead
blink

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

slasherpunk18
I also thought that the actress who played Sally in the original did alot better job than Biel did.

Lord_Andres
After watching the original twice this week I finally came around(I know I should have done so before even seeing the remake) but anyway I now love the original, I see that the remake has totally faild in some of the plases whare the original succeded

SlipknoT
Yea, she can milk my cow anyday cool

slasherpunk18
lol.

Neo_Version 7
i have a question. How come in the basement scene (REMAKE), when Biel get her white shirt wet, there's no *** impression on her shirt?

Cinemaddiction
/horrornoobmode

The original is the better of the two. Know why? Because it really happened!

/endhorrornoobmode

slasherpunk18
Not necessarily.Ed Gein(a real life serial killer)was the inspiration for leatherface and the movie.Tobe Hooper said so himself.

Cinemaddiction
It was a joke......

slasherpunk18
Don't take it like I was bitching.I was just ponting out a fact.Alot of peole beleive it or not,don't know that.

Evil Dead
What the f**k?

Cinemaddiction
Thus the "/horrornoobmode" tags. You're absolutely right in what you said, though. Good luck getting that through the heads of the 5th grade contingent that make up the majority of the Horror forums clientele.

Evil Dead
<---6th grade

tabby999
i dunno, i'm having a hard time convincing some girls i know who are 17 and 18 that leatherface isn't real, they think the footage at the end of the remake is real and when i asked them why they said "because it looks old, and they said it was real on the movie"....****in idiots

Lord_Andres
I just bet that they also think that the blair withch footage is real

slasherpunk18
How sad.

Evil Dead
leatherface is real!

- plugs ears -

slasherpunk18
lol.I think leatherface looks the best in the original.

SlipknoT
Yea, they tried to make him look to "scary" and "vicious" in the remake

slasherpunk18
Exactly.

Cowboyography
I liked em Both!! Sure you cant beaet the original, But the new one was pretty scary. The scne with the boy friends face was pretty creepy, and cool. And Biel is the sexiest damn thing on earth!!!

SlipknoT
yea I liked the remake, but it can even touch the original.

ladygrim
remkes tend to turn out crap ... so i didnt watch it

slasherpunk18
just like the Psycho remake.

SlipknoT
there are a few good remakes

The Thing
Dawn of the Dead
The Fly

slasherpunk18
haven't seen the DOTD remake but I heard it was badass.

tabby999
i liked the remake, but the remake still aint got nothing on hoopers version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.