Strange New Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
I am hopeful that episode III will feature a new planet which is inhabited by Oompa Loompas.

Thoughts?

kristo
..Let's hope there isn't a planet that resembles Brixton, otherwise we're all doomed.

Cowboyography
Why people WHY!!!!

guiro72
i wish i was in brixton actually....this is another pointless thread that has wasted valuable seconds of my life loading it....

PVS
see what you did to cowboy???????

shame on you

seriously, why the useless thread? you should know better.

guiro72
that gif freaks me out every time i see it.....it must be cg right?.....

Cowboyography
Hey Morgos Wrath, something to think about

PVS
it should say "post another thread like this and we'll kill this kitten!! stick out tongue

just joking of coarse, i'm an animal lover....so we will just have to kill the poster giljotiini

Gangularis
wait till priestess gets wind of this thread.

buhahaahahahahahaaha!!!

guiro72
what about a planet populated by hundreds of the fat kid in the gif?....or would that be the force.net?.....somebody kill this thing......

Cowboyography
good idea PVs im going to Photo shop that pic right now and make it my new thread destroyer!!

Cowboyography
this is what I think about force.net

PVS
well, there are a couple of civil threads there...i STRESS a couple.

guiro72
is it really like a planet populated by hundreds of the fat kid in the gif?....

PVS
well morgos, hope you could use another a-hole, cause i sense
that JP is about to tear you a new one laughing laughing laughing

PVS
...and she's been meaner than a rancor these past couple of days...i would run if i were you wink

Darth Cain
Why doesn't Lucas put a delegation of Oompa Loompas in one of the Ep.3 Senate scenes?

guiro72
is the only reason this thread is still here because we're waiting for JP to find it?.....

queeq
I'm in dire need of a planet like that.

PVS
careful what you wish for DC wink

E.T........ say no more

PVS
thats why im still here laughing

queeq
All he has to do is call Tim Burton. He may have a few spare ones lying around.

guiro72
quote:
"I'm in dire need of a planet like that."
queeq

heaven is a place on earth.....you need to find a golden ticket....

PVS
we should write an oompa loompa song about crappy threads that should have never been posted stick out tongue

guiro72
we need to stop writing 7 pages in them....

Cowboyography
how is this

Darth Cain
PVS, E.T. is what I'm referring to....
As for Tim Burton, I shudder to think what he'll do to that movie........

PVS
nicesmile
i think it should be "stop posting stupid threads or we will kill this kitten!"
smile

guiro72
or "every time someone posts a stupid thread"....

PVS
http://img45.exs.cx/img45/5232/sucks9.gif

Darth Cain
There you go...

PVS
http://img45.exs.cx/img45/5738/sucks6.jpg

Cowboyography
lol

Darth Cain
Brutal..

guiro72
but necessary....

PVS
there are some other FUNNY ones, but i would most likely get in trouble for posting them ...so oh well

Darth Cain
You don't need any more trouble, PVS......

Something like that is probably necessary, though.

PVS
*singing* nobody knows...the trouble i seen...

Gangularis
nobody knows, but jesus!

darktim1
I hope not they are for that new charlie in the choclate factory for now may candy bar be with you.

Ken Benobi
At the risk of sounding like a Wonka nerd(no pun intended), I believe the Oompa Loompa's home planet is called Vermos. Also where the Vermisious Kanids came from...

Darth Cain
....................what?

guiro72
i believe you are right ken benobi....poor little ooompas....

Darth Cain
"The Senate recognizes the representative from Vermos..."

Might as well put them in, if the ETs can be there.......

Ken Benobi
The story in it's entirety isn't mentioned in the movie, but it's in the books. Wonka saved the Oompa Loompa's from being wiped out by the Vermisious Kanids, by transporting the race to earth. Wonka does make small mention of these events in the movie. And my answer to the question is, well traditionally speaking it would be lame if GL did it, but comically speaking...

PVS
Ken, i beg you to erase you previous posts, given the slightest of chances that GL or one of his higher-ups might read them and get an idea!!! eek!

Darth Cain
This must be forwarded!
Oompa Loompas in Ep. 3!!

Ken Benobi
my many apologies PVS- I move for a vote of no confidence in the representatives from Vermos

guiro72
laughing

PVS
laughing laughing

VOTE NOW!!! VOTE NOW!!!! VOTE NOW!!!!

Ken Benobi
Palpatine: Now they will elect a new chancellor, a strong chancellor, one who will not..
Senate: WE WANT WONKA!
Palpatine: NO, uh wait, you're supposed to elect me!
Wonka: Thank you my friends, thank you. We're going to have a fun time. I hope you'll enjoy it...I think you will.

queeq
Not me. I shudder to think what Lucas will give us in May, I look forward to what Burton is doing. If he fails, we always have the nice one with Gene Wilder.

guiro72
yeah, it sounds interesting.....apparently he always hated the fact that it was a musical, and thought it was too schmaltzy....he also says his will be closer to the book....i love the original, but at the least it sounds like they will be so different they will stand as totally seperate envisionings of the source....

Morgoths_Wrath
I dont see what makes this thread stupid. Just the thought of Oompa Loompas in episode III makes me chuckle. I hope GL reads this and has a sence of humor

guiro72
i hope he doesn't act on his sense of humour again this time though...

guiro72
maybe the ooompa loompas fart?....

PVS
"icky icky poo"

anythings possible.....unfortunately sad

Morgoths_Wrath
hahaha, yeah lucas's sence of humor isnt the best as we all know from Jar Jar Binks (hiss, boo!)

ASSMAN
All right I am seriously tired of this shit...
HEAR ME CLEAR NO MORE OF THESE DUMB ASS TOPICS.. THIS IS STAR WARS NOT ****IN OOMPA LOOMPAS.. GET IT STRAIGHT.. CAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY TIRED OF IT...

***ASSMAN***

ASSMAN
WHAT I CANT SAY ****...

***ASSMAN***

Morgoths_Wrath
I like Oompa Loom pas as a matter of fact

queeq
ME too. Since there were ET's in Star Wars, why not a couple of Oompa Loompa's?

Morgoths_Wrath
my point exactly

queeq
So where do we get them?

Morgoths_Wrath
good question, i think some wonka expert posted a reply that said the name of their home planet...or something along those lines, but i always thought wonka got them form another country...and never went to outer space for them! maybe i'm wrong though, but either way i think that your question is the same question thats on alot of peoples minds right now, hopefully GL is one of them big grin

Morgoths_Wrath
VERMOS!!

queeq
No, you're right. Wonka got them from some jungle on earth. Anyway, Lucas can have them made in CGI.

Morgoths_Wrath
the possibilities are endless...

queeq
Oh yes, we could replace the whole Clone Army with Oompa Loompa's.

Morgoths_Wrath
brilliant!

queeq
And then Sidious can reveal himslef as the Supreme Oompa Loompa. Now THAT would be the surprise of the Century. " I am an Oompa Loompa" would certainly match the "I am your father" line form ESB.

Darth Cain
Why not close this thread? It was funny, but has little to do with star wars....

Darth_Duffy
how did such an awful thread get so long?

Darth Cain
And why hasn't the iron hand of the mods closed it? This is a BS thread, too.
Who knows.....

Morgoths_Wrath
if you really want to know why this thread is still here, its because it adds comic relief to such an unusually dramamtic forum

Darth_Duffy
but the original post didnt have a shred of comedy to it!

Darth Cain
And usually, any time people joke around, a mod steps in to kill the fun.
I understand wanting to keep things on topic, but forums are social, too.
Its just odd.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.