Daredevil Vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
Now this is a good fight. Im going with Daredevil

DanZeke25
Id say Batman. He smarter and all the gadgets he can make gives him an edge IMO. It would definatley be close though.

§nakehead
Daredevil has radar vision more acurate that human sight

Mane
no way Daredevil goes down. hes nothing. Batman even has a harder punch than DD. T'Challa would so own Daredevil, and i think Batman could put up a good fight for T'Challa.

Tron
I think it's a close match. DD has the Radar, it's an advantage, but not a seriously big one against Batman. I'm undecided right now.

A really good match might be DD vs. Nightwing also.

§nakehead
bat would just end up gettin his back broke again

Mane
you obviously dont know anything. Daredevil doesnt have a hair's chance of beating Batman. regardless of what you think.

ska57
Couldn't have said it better.

Tron
Maybe, it wouldn't be easy for Batman though. Besides DD being a well trained fighter, his radar would give his the advantage at the beginning. It would be a while before Batman realizes (if he realizes) that his opponent is blind. I'm still uncertain on the outcome thuogh, but it would still be a good fight while it lasts.

ska57
Daredevil is a VERY well trained fighter, but if you ever get Batman involved in any VS threads you have to consider the use of his gadgets, just gives him the upper hand in most battles.

ScarletSpider
Batman relies on stealth a lot, but he can't hide from Daredevil, so that puts him in a little bit of a pickle. In the end Batman would win, but he'd definatly need Alfred's help to patch him up at the end of the night.

spyrokinesi35
yeah, he knows every known human language, every known type of martial arts, and he has a leigon of gadgets, ranging form gas bombs and grapples to high-powered explosives, and all matt has is a couple kknives, numchucks and stuff, but he has such fast reflexes he can dodge bulleyes stuff

ScarletSpider
DD also has a nun for a mother, so he's used to taking punishment.

"Sit up straight! *beats him with a stick*"

Lenord
You all seem to forget that Batman knows that Daredevil is blind and depends on his hightened sence of hearing, and his other sences. He would just throw a couple of sonic grenades so that Daredevil is completly "Blind" and then beat him up while he is still in pain from the sonic attack. Or Batman can device a device that can create a kind of sound nullifieir so that he would not be detected by Daredevil (he has already created a device to hide the sound of his hearth beat so that Superman can't hear it).

SUPERMANDAMAN
Exactly ^ Daredevil would go down Batman is to well trained.

ScarletSpider
Daredevil has been shown to tune out, or at least withstand sonics a lot better than he used to. He also knows that Batman knows his powers, so he would be on the look out for this.

spyrokinesi35
yeah, but like they say he can use a sonic blast or he can use another one of his clever gadgets

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil would eventually kill him but Batman would try gassing him

DarkCrawler
Batman wins.

Punkyhermy
Batman wins.

ScarletSpider
I'm glad you have an opinion, but some reinforcement would be nice. Why does Batman win?

MERCILOUS
DD's senses make him hold out for quite some time until eventually Bat's superior fighting and tactics give him the victory.

muffin man
dare devil he has some power
although bat man does carry explosives around
I've changede my mind batman batman

jplatinum
If you say daredevil can beat batman even in an unarmed fight you're about two dimes short of a quarter. Batman has the same physical stats
as daradevil except batman can fight better. He is also more strategic in battle. The only real trouble he would have would be dd's extra sense radar and that won't be too much troulbe once batman starts to use his heightened fighting senses. Remember batman can fight blinded and in the dark too. He fought his arch ninja nemesis blinded and still beat him even though he couldn't see. He has mastered all forms of MA and can hit way harder than daredevil.

Batman wins in 5 minutes.

DigiMark007
Batman does NOT have the same physical "stats" as DD. Batman is amazingly well-trained and all, but is still just a really in-shape human. DD is upper-limit human strength which correlates to being able to bench around 800 pounds. DD also has enhanced senses and agility slightly beyond that of normal human level.

That said, I'd vote for Batman. Both are ace fighters but I'd give a decided edge to Bats in that department. Add in the trinkets he has and the fact that DD isn't too much more durable than your average in-shape guy and I'd give this fight to the Caped Crusader.

-DM

srankmissingnin
DD is stronger then Batman and faster and more agile then Nightwing with fighting skills that match if not flat out surpace Batman's own and a superhuman senses. Considering sonics and explotions are not as effective against DD as people here think(it has been shown many times) and the fact that he routinely dodges Bullseyes projectiles I'd say Batman would be hard pressed to pull out a victory with out prep time.

Fieldy69
this all depends onpreptime

leonidas
no prep, dropped in a ring and forced to use only hand-to-hand, i think bats takes it in a close one. dropped on a street in costumes with weapons, i think DD MIGHT be able to pull out a win (maybe 4/10?) with even marginal prep, i think bats wins almsot evry time (8/10?).

hoorayforpeepee
gadgets will always and forever give batman the edge.

without gadgets, i still think batman wins, based on a slight edge over daredevil. in every category except for sensory perception and agility.

but daredevil versus nightwing would be really good.

Cosmo Kramer
I remember this thread so many Batman fans.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

K3VIL
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
DD is stronger then Batman and faster and more agile then Nightwing with fighting skills that match if not flat out surpace Batman's own and a superhuman senses. Considering sonics and explotions are not as effective against DD as people here think(it has been shown many times) and the fact that he routinely dodges Bullseyes projectiles I'd say Batman would be hard pressed to pull out a victory with out prep time.
Batman is Class 750 Lbs, DD is around 500/600 Lbs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.