who said penn could read & write

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ravin
i clearly stated after penn's rant in the NYTimes awhile ago...sean penn doesn't know how to write a coherant sentence...let alone idea....

so, i guess i crawled through that gutter for 20 years...for my good looks?!? no, not really...the looks i have naturally...penn can't get good looks...what he does is for his pride....and would he like...

a monument. a medal or chest to pin it on??? no, don't know? really?

what does penn know again? and running his mouth...well, why doesn't he get the smokes out of his mouth...recite the daily 5 verses as the good muslim he is...oh, penn doesn't know the 5 verses, really?

i thought he went to Iraq and now he is an expert...so, for him...i have been rewriting the bible and the quran back to the orignal...

In the name of the Creator, the Benefiecent, the Merciful

Praise be to, the Lord, The Beneficent, the Merciful,

Master of the day of Requital

Thee do we serve and thee do we beseech for help

Guide us on the right path,

the path of those upon whom thou hast bestowed favours,

Not those upon whom wrath is brought down nor those who go astray

penn,,,memorize that, get a daily prayer time according to the sun and not the clock...repeat that 5 times a day...then come and talk to me

..l..

ravin
let alone see thru fog....

we no longer go down rabbit holes...no, actually...we back up the cement truck...fill it in!!!

ravin
now that i think about it...it was saddam who jumped down that hole...not me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.