my poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rammsteincia2
i actually made this poster myself and i just wanted you guys to see it.
uhh.. sorry i put the OFFICIAL tag on it but anyways....
so new post..
this is my poster.. like it??? comments???

PVS
dude, making another bad thread is no way to say sorry.
now, duck behind the nearest wall, because JP will not like this when she sees it wink

EDIT>>> ok, now you change your thread title and post.

what exactly is your purpose here...pray tell?

Jedi Priestess
blink blowup ban

rammsteincia2
this is supposed to be a site to talk about stuff related to either OT or ROTS right whatever.
we should be able to post whatever we want sorry but i dont think other people should show what they think if they hate the post... if they do, they should just get out.
and people say theyre sick of these types of posts but im sick of those types of replies
SO STOP ALREADY!!!

rammsteincia2
this is supposed to be a site to talk about stuff related to either OT or ROTS right whatever.
we should be able to post whatever we want sorry but i dont think other people should show what they think if they hate the post... if they do, they should just get out.
and people say theyre sick of these types of posts but im sick of those types of replies
SO STOP ALREADY!!! mad mad mad

Jedi Priestess
AND WE ARE SO SICK OF YOUR REFUSAL TO FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES!!!!!!!!

Jedi Priestess
oops the Priestess is prolly gonna get it for losing her cool like that

rammsteincia2
stupid

Jedi Priestess
Dont you have a sheep waiting on you somewhere?

rammsteincia2
if that sheep's your mother then yeah, i do..

Jedi Priestess
LMAO is that IT?? Is That THE BEST YA GOT?

If so I suggest you go to the library and check out the Internet Insults for Dummies book

Cowboyography
Look guys a new behind the scenes pic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Priestess
hysterical Cowboy you slay me...

rammsteincia2
again.... stupid

Jedi Priestess
*grows tired of the idiot *

you BORE me little boy

ciao

rammsteincia2
^ =
geek noun
1. A person regarded as foolish, inept, or clumsy.
2. A person who is good in scientific or technical pursuits but is socially inept.
3. A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts.

guiro72
there's a fan art/wallpaper thread on this forum somewhere, and if you'd stuck your picture on the end of it, it would've bumped that thread to the top of the forum and everyone would have gone and had a look at it.....would that be proper procedure, or have i missed something?....

just wondering.....

queeq
BS thread. Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.