No way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jayno
Just been looking at what they have done in the way of changes for the OT DVD release. Yeah, everyone has different opinions about the anakin ghost but gungans in ROTJ?? No major problem as its just an extra scene to the celebrations but I hated the gungans, bigtime. GL is going the right way about killing the worlds greatest trilogy sad

Cipher
I suspect he secretly hates it. People demanded he make new movies, then they hate them. This might be just a subconcious jab at the fans, it maybe intentional. He might be trying to prove these are his movies and he can do what he wants with them..........

yerssot
surprise there is no complaint about the ewoks still being in it stick out tongue

Cipher
He left them in to frustrate us.....

But I agree with you: he's messing these movies up. A little fixing up of special effects is one thing, making whole scenes different is something else....

Darth Jayno
nah, leave the ewoks alone, I grew up with them, i think they are cool. I did hate the Ewoks cartoon though, especially the theme tune "there the e e e e e woks blah blah blah"

bu yeah, you are right, touch ups are cool, new scenes??? I do like the new background scenes in cloud city in TESB though, they do look good.

Cipher
Yeah, putting in those windows was a good idea, I'll give Lucas credit there....
Hopefully, he showed some restraint with these movies. Did they change computer screens like the rumors were suggesting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.