Mystery of the Batwoman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
This was a cool movie.Many batfans don't really approve of it but I actually enjoyed the lighthearted themes and plot of the film.The animationwas fluid for the most part, the sound track, though very unusual for a batman film, rocked hard.My fav.is Betcha Never By Cherie.

The only problem with the film was the Halle Berry girl.She sooo got on my nerves!!!She is a brat! Roxy rocked and so did Sonia!

Paola
Halle Berry girl laughing
I have that movie yes

Punkyhermy
I saw it on CN.So I never got to see 'Catch me'.Heard it's great.

Gregory
I own it; it's quite a good movie, although a great deal lighter than MotP. "Catch Me" is amusing, although sort of out of place for a movie that has nothing to do with Catwoman.

Spiderman_RJ
u mean catwoman right? it sucks but the effectss were smooth at least that.

Joker1237
Back in the old days, MOTP, JOker Favor, Deep Freeze, and other alsome shows they rock,

But now it seems they have lighted up on Batman TAS, its not as dark as it us to be, even though Batman on LJ is preety dark.

Punkyhermy
The JL Batman is meaner than ever and rocks hard!He steals the show!

Joker1237
I am a Bat fan, But even I will say Batman does not still the show, Flash has cooler lines, and people drool over Wonder Woman, well I one of them lol.

And when Joker fights the JL(He was in 2 shows from what I saw) He easily steals the show from almost evey one, But Flash and his witty lines does give Joker a challage for stealing the show.

Punkyhermy
Flash is NO competion for the Dark Night.Bats has got the best line basically because Mr.Timm seems to have a soft spot for him.When asked who does he like the most in the team he said "Batman.He is just downright cooler than everyone else!"

My fav.Bat line is
WW: Bruce you didn't get him a gift certificate!
BM:NO!...Cash.

Spiderman_RJ
flsah has the best line, to confirm that , just see the lord of justice epsode. i love wonder woman, and batman is way cooler, i also love the martian, but before he did all the metamorphing thin, i liked him when he only telephaty, and got intangible, i hate when he morph to another creater, and i hate the GL, not cos hes black i am too but i dont like him, but my favorite is the hawk girl, definitely the best .

Punkyhermy
I hated Hawkgirl untill Starcrossed.And of course Batman ALWAYS saves the day.

ash007
yeah Batman rocksbatmanbatman

liam k
Sure does!

vaya_the_elf
*is lost*

There was a batwoman movie?

DarkAge
It was an animated movie released in 2003. I haven't seen it though.

theflyxx
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
The only problem with the film was the Halle Berry girl.

That's funny because the very first thing that I said to myself when I saw the character of Cathy Duquesne was that she looked exactly like an animated Halle Berry. I kept thinking that throughout the entire movie whenever her character appeared.

Punkyhermy
HAHHAHAHAH!
I think that was a deliberate move on the creators' part.

Arsenal
I think Selina should move in with Bruce and get the Batwoman identity.

vaya_the_elf
Selina needs to stay catwoman.

As for a batwoman... I'm not sure who that should be.

Punkyhermy
I should be batwoman!wink

vaya_the_elf
If you say so .. lol

I'd rather be catwoman or poison ivy

Arsenal
Well there needs to be a Batwoman I don't care who.

TheFanboy
I saw it a few months ago, was really good.

dubefan
thiers no mystery behind the batwowman she makes no sence, she was created to please the feminists of the 70's mean alicia silverstone as batwowman basically runed all love i had for her, shes like robin, batman can do the job of all them but its just easier, i mean batwowan an robin only fight the leser of the villians like the nameles henchmen so shes useless waiste of ink, waiste of film, and most importanlty waiste of time

OtterVomit
I think you are confusing Batgirl with Batwoman.

Zod4Life
It was a great Batman cartoon movie and I'd like to possibly see a sequel or something similar.They should make more Batman cartoon movies because they are really enjoyable.

StiltmanFTW
*bump*

Good movie.

Bat Dude
I tried watching this movie again recently and I just couldn't get through the whole thing. Some of the worst dialogue in DCAU history is in this film. Bruce's telephone conversation with Barbara made me literally cringe.

The color palette in this movie isn't as good as it is in the animated series (the only improvement over TNBA is that characters have better skin tones in this film)

It also doesn't have Paul Williams as the Penguin, who absolutely nailed the voice in the animated series.

It's not as good as Subzero and not NEARLY as good as Mask of the Phantasm.

It's not even as good as Return of the Joker. Heck, it's not even as good as a lot of BTAS episodes (Two-Face, Heart of Ice, Robin's Reckoning, Birds of a Feather, etc.) Heck, it's not even as good as some The Batman episodes! (A Matter of Family, Riddler's Revenge, etc.)

Overall, this is just a really poor film.

roughrider
So would they have to balls to do a Batwoman movie now and acknowledge she's a lesbian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.