collosus vs. hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spyrokinesi35
before you make your desicions, I'm talking about piotr rasputiun vs. bruce banner. I'm going with bruce because he's smart and has a but load of weapons, but even unarmored collosus is 6'6 (he's as tall as sabretooth), and he can press about 300 pounds

Tron
Ummm, Banner is just what Hulk says; puny. Unless he offers him some vodka or something, this is pretty much a mismatch.

Mane
yeah Piotyr crushes Bruce...

ScarletSpider
Banner's very smart and he wouldn't go for a straight on physical attack. He'd be able to think of something, or run away and hide long enough so that he could think up something.

Victor Von Doom
Currently Banner seems to have Hulk's strength. If that's the case, obviously Banner.

spyrokinesi35
it'd be funny to see banner get his but whooped by batman, but banner is puny, and rely's on his alter ego to save him

Maestro
I think Savage Banner vs piotr rasputiun would be a better battle to see

spyrokinesi35
yeah that would be better, and WHAT? how the heck did banner get his strength, aren't banner and hulk currently separated? also I would like to see collosus vs. juggernaut because according to his bio he was a somewhat tough kid, always a bully, and got beat by his fater every day

Maelstrom
Peter. Bruce is just a scrawny guy who can bench like 30 pounds. but cool thread. Put a lion in with a puppy dog and the lion will win.

guy222
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
before you make your desicions, I'm talking about piotr rasputiun vs. bruce banner. I'm going with bruce because he's smart and has a but load of weapons, but even unarmored collosus is 6'6 (he's as tall as sabretooth), and he can press about 300 pounds

Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.