You all wanted it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
Critters 5 and 6.............shot back to back...........hell yes. I love me some Critters.

so what if it's a guilty pleasure.......**** you for judging me.

ragesRemorse
Wow are you serious? I never got around to seeing critters 4. I love the original, adore the second, but by the time i get around to part 3, i am all critterd out.

SlipknoT
I didnt even know they made a Critters 4.

Kontraz
i didnt like critters 4... there were only 2 critters (save for the end scene, if i believe.... it has been a while). Critters 4 took place in the furture though, and it was just really "low grade" compared to the others... which weren't to grand to begin with but really fun movies to watch. I personally would like to see gremlins 3.... hey... how about critters vs gremlins??? That movie would be hillarious!!!

ragesRemorse
aww man i cant beleive you just went there...gremlins V.S critters

Kontraz
it would be a great comedy/horror!!!!

ragesRemorse
yeah, but still. I dont know i guess after gremlins 2 that franchise lost all lagitament grounding. I would like to see an R version of Gremlins. I guess i would pay to see gremlins vs critters. If it was made by a drunk steven spielberg strung out on a heroin fix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.