OMFG What should i do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Real
My friend jus called me and asked if i was doing anything...
i said no n then he asked if i wanted to go somewhere with him...
i said "where?" n he goes, "Do you trust me?"
so now im going somewhere that i do not know where...and my only instructions were to dress "nice"...so how should i dress?

Spitback
Stupid topiccccccccccccccccccccc

HockeyHorror
naughty

V@LL3jOk!D707
nice.

Real
1...ur a freakin n00b...
2...if u dont like it leave
3...WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO!

lil bitchiness
Dont feed the troll.

Spitback, quit trolling! I told you this before.

HockeyHorror
nice avatar naughty

Spitback
wtf are you talking about.

angelsflame265
nice pants and shirt, and i don't know what your getting yourself into

lil bitchiness
When you respond like you did, with ''Stupid topiccccccccccccccccccccc'' comment, then im sure you know that people are gonna start the argument...as it happened.

Try to be nice happy

Spitback
sorry about that

Aqua
shifty

LeAtHerRFace
Spitback, just go with the flow cool

Real, dont go unless you trust him and trust yourself.

Meki_Nade
uh, dress nice? go and if its not a good scene, start swingin a metal tool... (you should bring this in your back pocket)

PrefectRonnykin
id tell you but ...... its not exactly pg13

angelsflame265
arn't we optimstic

PrefectRonnykin
narha

Aqua
smokin'

Spitback
i dont get it i put a very small aviter and it does not let me put it on and prefect has a big aviter ....?????????

PrefectRonnykin
happy

PrefectRonnykin
mine is 64 64 raver

Spitback
can some one make this 64 by 64

Aqua
our forum is rated r shifty except the rp area stick out tongue

V@LL3jOk!D707
offtopic

Spitback
sooo i will give you 5 aviters if you do soo

Aqua
hysterical

Aqua
eer

Spitback
please come on

Aqua
just use the avy creater on kmc

Real
alright...to save my thread...
sigh...i got tricked into going to a meeting where they try to hook teens 18-21 and get them to sell health supplements in a pyramid scheme fasion...so i was a little pissed at my friend...but no real harm done...cept i blew off my best friend that i was gonna go to a concert w/tonite cuz i thought that we were gonna do something interesting.

Aqua
that really sucks

Real
yeah...but no real harm done...so its alright...i jus gotta make it up to my friend somehow...as for the pyramid thing...it works;my friend has a rolex on...but i dont want any part of it

RaventheOnly
curse his rolex shifty evil face

Iceman22
when you first told you needed help and explained the situation, I taught for real that your friend was up to something bad.
I'm glad I didn't say anything and even more glad nothing bad happened. big grin

Real
yeah...but it woulda been so much more fun if we were goin to some kinda party or sumthin...i found out right before the meeting started, and knew that my sisters bf and my other friend kidnda got suckered into the scheme (which has a $300 up-front fee) and then had a hell of a time gettin out of it...so i knew from the start i wouldnt have anything to do w/it...but o well....good luck to those who are making money

SlipknoT
NOOIIIIIIIIICCCE!!

ladygrim
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.