Who is the best BM villan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Dark Lady
Batman has faced several enemy's such as Jack Napier (The Joker), Penguin, Catwoman,& Bane just to throw a few names around.

So,What's your favorite BM villian?

- The Dark Kid.

Punkyhermy
It's real unfair for me to choose one from among Joker and Catwoman!!!THEY BOTH ARE THE BEST!!!!

Mr Zero
The Jokers name is not Jack Napier. Thats just some BS they made up for the crappy short fat gangster in the movies.

Mr Parker
I agree.From the comics,I would have to go with The Joker but in the tv show I got to choose Catwoman because Julie Newmar always made me drool. big grin

Devalion
Your into drooling at the moment aren't you?

Ock
Penguin.

Mav
Two-Face.

DeathsHead
The Mad Hatter

Joker1237
Well my and and the photos that I have says it all, Joker most wanted, number 1.

Nataku8188
The joker killed robin. He teamed up with carnage (sort of...) the joker roxx your socks and thats all there is to it.

Joker1237
Yes killing Robin was a great thing for the Joker, still talk about today lol.

Yes crippling Barb was other great crime,

But his best crime by far is the laughing fish, were he try to copy write fish lol.

Cipher
The Joker.

I do like Catwoman, though.....
big grin

Dvontu
Joker is most certainly Batman's most insane villian. But in all honesty, Catwoman is in a unique position. She could totally destroy Batman based on the fact that she's "in his head" sort to speak. Women have patience. If anyone ever read Lone Wolf and Cub, you know all about "Grass". She could sit, get close to him, and never make a move for years. Then..."BOOM"!! Drop the hammer on his ass! Then again, he is the worlds greatest detective, and plans everything before it happens, but like most of us men... It's hard to think when you have 2 heads vallying for position!!!

Mane
The Joker is the best. so original and creative. one of the greatest villains ever next to Venom (Spider-Man for you un-comic booky people).

and the Joker's name is NOT JACK NAPIER!

Cipher
The Joker isn't next to Venom, he's far above......

Or below, since their villians.

BloomBabyGirl
The Joker or Penguin ( but on ly in batman returns he look s freaky)

Joker1237
I put Joker in a certain VILLAN CLASS.

the top class, up there with Dark Vader, Dr Lector(Yes he eats people), and Nosferatu. Villians that are top ten, no matter what gene it is being compare to.

Joker is way up there.

Endenkton
Penguin.Joker is overused and overrated.

Red Superfly
I know this is really nitpicky, but it's Darth Vader.

I'm sorry, but it had to be done. You don't get away with calling him Dark Vader. evil face

But I agree, The Joker is easily the best villain.

Also - we have a lot to thank Mark Hamill for ('Dark Vaders' son, Luke Skywalker) he truly did some awesome work on The Joker in the animated series. The voice was absolutely perfect and I don't think I've ever heard a voice that sounds so well suited to an animated character before.

Although my vote goes to The Joker, the one other villain I really love is Two-Face.

He's just like a Joker, just a dude in a suit. If you need any more convincing, go watch the 90s animated series, and look up the Two-Face Two-Parter (*sniggers*). Such an awesome character.

This is where Batmans villains stand alone. They don't rely on their superpowers to be cool or interesting. ALL of their character resides in, well, their character.
Even the ones with superpowers are tragic. Clay-face and Mr Freeze are seemingly super-powered, when in actual fact they are very human, and their so-called superpowers cripple them.

Punkyhermy
Yeah two face too.Reading The Long Halloween changed the lense with which I'd looked at him.

Gregory
Well, unless I'm mistaken, "Darth Vader" is derived from "Dark Invader," so I don't see why not.

I really like the Scarecrow. And although he was a one-time thing, Azbat was extremely cool.

Red Superfly
But calling him Dark Vader makes you think of Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.

Don't do it.

wuTa
dark helmet is the most underrated villian ever......theres nothin more cold hearted than frying someones balls off with a laser ring

Bat Dude
Well, like I always do, I'm atempting to put it two ways...

...My fave is always gonna be Joker, but in DKR, he's gay! Well at least he looks that way...and yes he WAS a gangster(for those who think he was a failed comedian) and there's an 80% chance his name IS Jack Napier.

And then, though she is not on the poll, Poison Ivy, for two reasons 1. she's f-ing hott and 2. She makes the story less about the main villians, Joker(though he rox), Catwoman, Penguin, and Two-Face

vaya_the_elf
I kind of like them all.

Penguin was not cool in the movies though.

I love Catwomen, she just rocks. Its funny to see batman fight with catwomen. Plus I love cats, so thats one of the many reasons I'm into her.
Joker is just funny.
Two face is good in the 90's cartoons.
Poison Ivy is kind of cool to. Love her personality. Plus she has red hair like me
Riddler was very smart. Got to love the smart ones. smile

Over all. I like All that were listed. My least favorite would be Penguin and two face.

I noticed Scarecrow was not on there. Its ok though, I'm not a big scarecrow fan.

zombieman
Not the best of polls, you should have listed a range on villains from the comic books such as Manbat, The Scarecrow, The Ventriloquist, Clayface etc. There more than enought room for 10 poll choices, however, my answer would still remain as Bane.

jinzin
I gotta go with bane too, I mean he's just as calculating as batman, and he was the first batman villian to really impress me. (although some of the joker's crimes definitely put him up there, honestly you can't take anything away from that mad-man) but I really dig bane's look too (not the S&M look he has on the cartoons).
Another villian who totally kicked ass was the reaper. I really like the reaper and I hope they put him the cartoon or a movie one of these days.

AMN Inc
Two Face, he's just so crazy and unpredictable because everything he does depends on the flip of a coin.

JadeCat
Joker is totally insane and probably causes the most damage which makes him a very good villain. My fav. villain would have to be Catwoman. She's super hot and totally in control although you can't really say she's a villain now since she switched sides.

From now on I will behave but in the back of my mind I will be enslaved

Red Superfly
I love Batman's villains. So cool. Like Spider-Man's rogues gallery, everyone has their favourite yet loves them all!

I also enjoyed The Clock King. Yet another old school non-super-powerred dude who manages to get the better of Batman using clocks What the f**k?

Gotta give him props for pulling that off. Other villains need guns and TNT - this guy uses clocks!

vaya_the_elf
It's just so hard to pick one, they are all so different.

Stealth Agent
KalBill-Zakki Pronounced (Cow-Bill-Zocky)
cat

NoFate007
The Joker is the best, he's so freakin messed up, its perfect.

My next choices would be Catwoman, partially cause of her history...The Scarecrow, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Clayface and Harley Quinn. The others, though cool in their own way, just don't match up to the best above. By far though, The Joker is the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.