Areosmith to play on the republic convention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spitback
I heard that areosmith is going to play on the republic convention ...shame on you steve shame on you.

Darth Revan
*shudders*

PrefectRonnykin
shock

Spitback
off topic

ragesRemorse
It is time for tyler to hang up his scarf. These guys are about ten years passed the time they should have retired. Now they are going to play at a political convention? I mean what True rocker would do some shit like that?

§pearhead
Aerosmith is waaaaaaaaaay overrated to begin with.

Maverick2364
Didn't think Steven Tyler would lower himself to that level...confused

ragesRemorse
No i would say they are a very underated band that never really got the recognition they deserved. They were at one time the definition of a rock band, but then they sobered up

Tptmanno1
YEa!
I lost all respect for areosmith jsut now!

Tex
Aerosmith are the only weapons of mass destruction Dubya could find! stick out tongue

JKozzy
laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
Ohh major Tex sized DISSSSSSSS

Tex
diva

Darth Sauron
Because Bjork wouldnt sign?

Royal Knight
that is why they call this the off topic forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Drifter101
eh how cares, bush is gonna loose then that other douche bag is gonna be in office then we're gonna see that he sucks too as people are saying, who ever wins we're screwed

Tex

ragesRemorse
does any body still care about bjork?

jetspike
NO.aerosmith is awesome helping the best president ever get re elected the one who has had the best economy in the history of the WORLD!!!!

MC Mike
You really need to put some supporting facts in your posts. stick out tongue

Tex
Or not post at all. laughing out loud

MC Mike
laughing out loud Yea that'll work too.

bardock
aerosmith sucks and is proably older than most of the politicans there are.is the words of the great Dave Chappelle"rap it up".its over Steven its done.

bardock
i am sorry for this comment aerosmith is good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.