Israeli Spy found in the Pentagon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
go to www.cnn.com the story is on the front page. This couldnt have happened at a worse time really. If this weakens ties between Isreal and the US..Isreal is in trouble considering the US is Israels biggest Ally. And Israel is a big ally for the US in the middle east.

ragesRemorse
I think this calls for a public hanging. Who cares. I mean really. America wont be in Iraq much longer, and regaurdless of how this effects America's views and relationship on israel. Israel would be stupid to turn on the Us. If America breaks off the life cord we give to them, they are essentially screwed. The same may be said for us through the middle east, but again who cares, just hang the bastard and put it on payperview, it will be fun for the whole family, not to mention patrioticsmile
we may even gain some friends wtih the iraqi's smile

Darth Revan
Israel sucks no expression

KidRock
I can see the Consperacy Therorists all over this.. Maybe the spy was the one giving the information about WMD? He is the cause of the war? hmm. lol but I doubt it. I always wondered if thre really were spys like James Bondish.

Darth Revan
Err no... They're much less conspicuous in real life, or so I'm told wink

ragesRemorse
Who cares. I mean really. the information that the administration got concerning WMD came from informants with higher rankings than this supposed spy had. The war against Iraq was going to happen one way or another. the administration just found what they thought was a lagitament title to give the reasoning behind the war. Besides There were WMD over there, maybe not in the abundance they thought,but they were still over there. Six years ago there were WMD there, and this was an open fact. Who cares though its over and done with which started a wide spread conflict against America that was going to happen sooner or late, but has been sped up due to the war.

Again hang the friggin Israeli. Call james bond, send him into Iraq to slay all the guerilla's that are hendering the healthy change to Iraq, and take away the Iraeli's guns so they cant slaughter innocent Iraqi citezens, and continue to perpetuate this digusting holy war.

Darth Revan
Since when were there Israelis in Iraq? blink

manchichirtchit
there are spies everywhere. the sucky part is we train half of them...

Tex
I've been completely outraged at the blind eye the Bush administration has turned to Israel's outrageous human rights violations.

This administration has been far too lenient on Israel.

This spy shit does not suprise me at all!

bardock
dont suprise me either tex

RaventheOnly
Ever heard of MOSAD? any of you? Its the best intel service in the world formed by Isreal it self.... everyones got spies everywhere... Isreal relies on intel to stay alive... would you trust someone who gains only enemies by being your friend? erm

i don't hear any of you complaining about Chinese spies rampant in our defense department... erm ... they miraculously have identical nuclear warheads as ours... this was only two years ago mind you erm

Tex
...and that guy is serving life in prison as should this spy.

Besides America Israel doesn't have any friends.
Makes no sense to spy on your only ally.

Darth Revan
Indeed... Sharon is just as bad if not worse than Bush, IMO...

Tex
Two of a kind.

RaventheOnly
blink you two do not understand that every president since Isreals conception has turned a blind eye.... simply because Isreals enemies do not play by the rules either.

In the world stage... no one is your friend.

RaventheOnly
Barely... he should have been executed like all convicted with treason .... as all spies.

RaventheOnly
the funny part is we didn't... some countries no matter how small have better intel services then we do...

There are more loosely traind KGB operatives then CIA trained in this world... and they operate for the highest bidder.

finti
good

yerssot
that's weird... since when do they need spies? they always got their way by simply asking/nagging

Papaumau
This is not surprising really as half of the American government and security-services are manned by American Jews.

( NOT anti-Semite you must understand....just a realist ! ).

hobbit_dude
it kinda does, am sure the isrelai ppl r frighten of the US, they're scared that the one country the only one who is their 'ally' might **** them I think they might b scared that america only were friends with them tu suck some information, but since (most pl think) america attacked iraq only for the oil, they think that if america sees anything they like in isralel they mght attack it too, and well if they do so am sure there would b a WWIII

PS: IMO only...

yerssot
erm... there are jews in very high places in the states, and especially in the money-department... so why would they be afraid all of a sudden?

Fire
Hobbit Dude even if the US would invade Israel which is very unlikely, why on earth would that start the 3d world war?

Btw Everyone spies on everyone these days.

finti
Israel have way to an advanced army for the US to even consider an attack on it. Let alone the fact that US wouldnt attack Israel at all.

no they dont

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud its because its not all of a sudden laughing out loud you think he was the first spy to addon the Pentagons halls? laughing out loud not all things are modern...

RaventheOnly
There army is US funded laughing out loud all there hardware is our hardware big grin

Just like how all the rest of the regions hardware is ex-Soviet hardware just like how China's army is ex-Soviet big grin

ash007
its true everyone does spy on everyone and all conutries know it

Fire
I think they do :P

Darth Jello
the whole wealth and power thing is really getting borderline antisemitic people. Yes everybody spies and each other, and yes there is a conspiracy between Wolfowitz, Chalabi, and the other gaggle of neocons who benifit personally from the war in Iraq. But that really has nothing to do with Israel. Is the Likud party and Sharon full of crap? yes. their own military is on the verge of mutiny. But why do they need spies here? well, MOSAD tends to fight antisemitism and track down known terrorists and nazi war criminals all over the world. The US has a very unhealthy relationship with Saudi Arabia which is very much Israel's business. Furthermore, George Tenet is known to have created a culture of antisemitism at the CIA which was exposed because he is paranoid that all jews are israeli spies.
in conclusion, Israel probably has good reasons to spy on us, if they really wanted to harm the United States, MOSAD could make any number of people anywhere in the world dissappear without a trace. not to mention that the extent and sophistication of Israel's nuclear arsenal is unknown but probably damn impressive. so seriously, don't get your panties in a bunch or start carving swastikas into your forhead. it's not 1938.

RaventheOnly
yes i don't care how honest they seem like EVERYONE is spying on eachother. MI5 CIA MOSAD KGB are just the most well known big grin

RaventheOnly
yes very true. I would be afraid if my best friend was best buddies with my worst enemy and they gain nothing by being my friend big grin

Tex
You people have been playing too much RISK! stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud haven't played that game for like 6 years stick out tongue and it was just with the little metal peices like army men embarrasment laughing out loud

Truly its i've studied too much history stick out tongue

finti
even so they make weapons that are far superior to any enemys USA ever met smokin'

I don't care how honest they seem like EVERYONE is spying on eachother. MI5 CIA MOSAD KGB are just the most well known /QUOTE]

not all countries have a secret inteligence agencies.

RaventheOnly
Any country that deals on the world stage has Intel agencies

finti
then please enlighten me on the Intel agencies of let say Norway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.