way uncool toy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
this is so f*cking f*cked up...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/9_11_toy

§pearhead
whoever made these is sick...

manchichirtchit
some people would do anything for money...

Elektra_lover
WTF!!! mad

Maverick2364
They should arrest the creator and sue the candy company! That will show 'em!

Royal Knight
and they said it was supposed to be a swing set...hell no..

yeah it looks like a swing setroll eyes (sarcastic)

I rule
Whoever made that can go to hell

Spitback
I hate the ass who made that

manchichirtchit
what an excuse that was roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
seriously, who the **** made them? I skimmed the articles, so it's possible I missed it...but are they witholding that information messed

I rule
The person that made that can take that toy and stick it up their ass

manchichirtchit
they didn't print the manufacturer, just the distributor.

Spitback
i am going to write to them

Fearnix
Why is every one so offended??

Spitback
if your not offended you a nazi

Fearnix
What how dose that work? confused

Aqua

HockeyHorror
thats ****ing weak...

§pearhead
Poking fun at the 9-11 situation? Not exactly...moral, I'd say.

And ignore Spitback on the "nazi" comment no expression

I rule
Your from the UK so you apperantly dont know. A bunch of pussy ass dumbasses from Iraq or werever highjacked a few planes and flew 2 of them into the world trade centers in New York City and they killed many people. So why is somebody gonna make a toy of a tragic event of people dieing? That person can stick that toy up their ass

Spitback
i am from ireland and i know all about it

ragesRemorse
i'll them a star for originality though.

Aqua
yes

Agent Elrond
I wouldn't go that far, but it's sickening

manchichirtchit
let me put it to you this way.

take your house for example. let's put some odd numbers of strangers and a few of your friends and relatives. let's say i blew up your house. the next morning, i go out and make a toy that "imitates" or "mimicks" the whole thing. you are in mourning, while i go to the bank... laughing.

are you offended yet?

LeAtHerRFace
no Very low class.

iam sure the entire world has heard of this tragic event.

and spit, stop being so negative all the time.

Fearnix
1st of all it's a toy it has no meaning of any kind
2nd do we morn the people who were raped and killed in Iraq

Aqua
i was in a typhoon when it happened...and we didnt really get to hear about it till like 3 days after..erm

I rule
Ok then let me blow up your house and make a toy of it to sell all around the world and see how you like it

Aqua
u dont understand

Fearnix
A toy is not gonna piss me off.

LeAtHerRFace
wow what a coincidence.

i was visiting by NY

Agent Elrond
sad, what some ppl would do for money, and who the fcuk would buy something sick like that. The bastards who made it snuck it in candy bags. How low is that?

Fearnix
I understand.

§pearhead
a toy won't.

what it suggests will.

manchichirtchit
are you telling me that while you wallow in your own sorrow... mourning the loss of your friends and family, while i make bank does not offend you in any way?

TheFilmProphet
Good point.

I rule
If you lived in the US then you would think different

Agent Elrond
true

PrefectRonnykin
eek!

i originate from ireland big grin and i am proud happy

oh and that toy is sick and stupid and it made out of cheep plastic mad

Fearnix
slow down please i can't keep up with all f you

Aqua
go sista rock

Agent Elrond
welcome to the OTF. This happens. Best to type fast, lol

I rule
Just read back, the posts arnt going anywere

Aqua
yes

PrefectRonnykin
go me cool

cheep plastic schmoll

Fearnix
I had 2 of my family member's murderd by a man i i thought i could call family and after he killed them he sent hate mail so yes i do understand pain and people moking that pain

manchichirtchit
okay... i understand you a little bit better now...

I rule
Im sorry to hear that but that is a personal issue, the 9/11 event is huge issue in the whole US

Fearnix
For them to mock me and the dead relatives face to face.

PrefectRonnykin
sad aww sweetheart im sorry

people make fun of me for not having a mother

Aqua
let them

Fearnix
I am not being a heartless barstard but it's just a toy

I rule
As spear said, what it suggests is whats bad

Fearnix
I don't have a father so i know how you feel

manchichirtchit
see, there, that ^^^ like the spear-man said, it's not the toy... it's what it suggests.

PrefectRonnykin
evil face *pulls out lighter*

Fearnix
all it dose is remind you of the pain nothing else

PrefectRonnykin
hug

manchichirtchit
just kick 'em in the balls.

LeAtHerRFace
Your right, its just a toy. But, it still affects people in different aspects. Some may feel offended and others may not as much.

Fearnix
big grin

I rule
Beat the hell out of them bastards if they do. Nobody should be made fun of just because of familiy related problems. They just make fun of you to make theirselves feel better about their problems which they probably have a lot more then you. Dont mind them bastards

PrefectRonnykin
thanks Robble big grin

I rule
Its the truth, I know how b!tches that make fun of everybody are.

Aqua
teehee

linwe_felagund
That was a sick sick toy!!! I just dont understand ppl like that sadwalk

PrefectRonnykin
ninja you know you do it

PrefectRonnykin
]teehee teehee

I rule
No I dont, I may insult somebody but not make fun of them because of their family

manchichirtchit
it is sad what people would do for money. they should just go on fear factor or something rather than do some heartless stuff like this.

linwe>> ooooohhh, is that--- eek! an ewok!!! haven't seen one of those in a while.

LeAtHerRFace
BAM MARGERA!

Fearnix
Why try to understand them

PrefectRonnykin
hes a pervert ninja perverty perverted pervert

PrefectRonnykin
i was kidding sad

LeAtHerRFace
i dont even know who the hell she is

PrefectRonnykin
bam is a pervert i tell ya

ragesRemorse
who cares? I mean unless you are someone who was directly devastated by 9/11. I cant really see how anyone would be shocked by this. There are toys and other products out there that insult beliefs and far greater devestating acts in history. If i can walk into Spencers and purchase a statue of satan pissing on a mutilated jesus, and little demons whiping their asses with the Bible. Then why would somthing like this shock me? We are a country who portray our own president as a nazi? thirty years ago this would have been unheard of and infact insulting, but not today. this may insult you, but you cannot tell me with a straight face that somthing like this would surprise you in it's creation. It actually not all that terrible, considering the other shit that is out there, and sold at local stores.

We are a country who thrives on shock value, these people are just answering the consumer's demand.

Aqua
no expression

PrefectRonnykin
oompa loompa dupaty doo ive got another question for you

Fearnix
WOW eek!

PrefectRonnykin
so cool raver

Fearnix
Yes you are

PrefectRonnykin
to cool for school

which i am actually showing spirit to being the fact i practically will live inside a giant cougar for the rest of the year happy

but this is my house piggy

Fearnix
I live in a pen

PrefectRonnykin
do you roll around in mud droolio

Fearnix
and shit :P

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

manchichirtchit
you have pointed out things that other people can and do deny (the jesus part). some people consider it fictional, some historical though not all accurate. this is the real world. it happened almost four years ago. and i'm sure a lot could recall this event as if it was yesterday. this toy is not merely out there to offend some, it does (or should, to some degree) offend all. and bush is not a nazi... just a redneck with a lot of power.

Darth Sauron
1- The nazi party had nothing to do with 9/11. Wtf are you talking about

2- Why is this so shocking to you all? You will all pay to watch pearl harbour which was a far worse attack, but if a cheap little plastic toy is made, you get your guns ready....?

manchichirtchit
the movie pearl harbor had some "value" behind it. the only value behind this toy is $. yes. pearl harbor was indeed a far worse attack, but is was a military base, not a civilian-filled establishment in the middle of new york. and in no way, shape or form i'm saying that the lives lost in pearl harbor were insignificant.

you were comparing two things as different as apples and oranges.

Fiery Eyes
mad mad That is just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linwe_felagund
Why yes.... Yes it is Happy Dance

Devalion
Thats horrible!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.