If Only...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lenord
If you could pick one moment in a comic book history and change the outcome of a fight so that it ended in a different manner, which fight would it be. Would you choose a fight in which the bad guy lost, or would it be a fight where the hero almost makes a mistake that he would regreat forever, or a fight were someone dies. How would you want the fight to end, and what effect would it have on the world/villan/hero....

Personally I would have liked to see Parallex succed in his attempt to recreate a universe free of crime and evil, just to see if he would have been successful or if it would have just started to croumble in his hands, sending him in a spiraling fall into madness...

LeAtHerRFace
If only...

ragesRemorse
superman stays dead.

Kontraz
If Grimlock hadn't gone back to being an autobot.... that would be interesting.

one i'd really like to see is if sunstorm actually beat the hell out of everybody and live (save for starscream of course, who he didnt want to kill) Maybe then the hundreds of questions would be answered!!!!

ragesRemorse
i would like it if age of A-poc diddnt end in a cop out. Or maybe just keep the death of Xavier by legion.

Kontraz
oh... what if peter parker WAS the real clone????

ragesRemorse
would have been interesting, but i think it would have made the relationship many people made with parker over the years kind of empty.

Kontraz
yeah, i didnt say it should happen, just was thinking of what it would be like...

ragesRemorse
yeah it would have opend up many story possibilities. I also think batman should have stayed paralyzed.

Wolverine should have stayed entranced as Death.

bardock
if pyro would be killed in his first battle

Shadow_King
If only Shadow king beat Proffesor X in their first encounter.

tkitna
If only,,,,,

Thanos kept the infinity jewels

Shadow_King
If only Franklin Richards wasent born

Maelstrom
Mine is when Xaviar goes into Legions mind in New Mutants. I wish he would have expelled the personalities that were abusing the child David Keller(Legion). Then we could see a telepath/telekenitic/pyrokenetic, still called Legion but healthy.

ragesRemorse
that would have been kind of pointless though. It would have to be like an X-man comic. We have one X-men issue from the present, and one from the future pertaining to Legion. Legion was bad ass though, and that would have been a great character to to add to the X-men comics.

Shadow_King
if only legion killed magneto instead of proffesor x.

ragesRemorse
It wouldnt have mattered. It may have delayed the Age of A-poc,but it still would have all been erased by the cheap cop out. I liked the fact of Magneto being the leader of the X-men, however, they diddnt really do to much with this fact. with magneto being the leader,they could have made the x-men more ruthless and bad ass, not to mention the potential to show off Magneto as a total badass, but they diddnt deliver.

Shadow_King
cause at the time proffesor x died i dont think erik had the anger he did against humans.i think. and prof and erik were good friends. or do you mean show no mercy to the enemy?

ragesRemorse
Yeah i meant the showing no mercy part. I know he diddnt have the extreme contempt for humans as he did when he got older. However, the anger,and ruthlessness is still a trait that magnus possessed. I dont know, i was just kind of bummed from the mediocre story of A-poc.

Shadow_King
well proffesor x might be dead but his dream lives on with magneto and magneto is like proffesor X. i have no idea what i am saying.

mordamor22
what if g.g. impaled peter paker instead of ben reilly???

Darth Jello
actually, inferno was a huge event for all marvel characters so i submit a small list of what would have happened if Scott Summers never married Madelyne Prior:
-X-Factor would never have formed
-Scott would have married Jean after she was found by the Avengers
-Cable would be Jean's child and apocalypse would have no suspicion, hence no techno virus infection. The Askani would take a normally healthy baby to the future.
-For the same reason, Stryfe would not exist, so there would be no Legacy Virus, no Tolliver/Genesis, and no Mutant Liberation Front.
-Magik would still be alive and fully mature.
-thousands of people in New York would still be alive.
-Jason Macendale would never create the Demogoblin
-Other heroes would not be over burdened and would help Daredevil defeat Typhoid Mary and her posse. this in turn would keep him from going insane and wandering into Mephisto's realm. Bullseye would never frame him for theft, rape, and murder, and matt's life would generally be a lot better.

so in summary, if cyclops had kept his dick in his pants, the following storylines would have either changed dramatically or never happened-
From the Ashes
Mutant Massacre
Fall of the Mutants
Inferno
Maximum Carnage
Streets of Poison
Daredevil: The Man Without Mercy
Last Rites/Fall of the Kingpin
X-Cutioner's Song
Onslaught
Dream's End
Apocalypse: The Twelve
Daredevil: Hardcore

Shadow_King
wow so cyclops was always the one who made everything go bad. what an *******

ragesRemorse
Jesus, thats all off the top of your head?

Darth Jello
oh, i forgot. no extinction agenda cause cameron (no nastirh) would be dead, so warlock would still be alive.

superboriqua
what do you think would happen IF a Alien facehugger would be able to attach and lay an embryo in SuperMan....
Would the baby alien be able to bust thru superman chest because he's a superalien , or would he not be able to bust thru cause superman is to strong?

thekingofmikes
You should read Superman Vs. Aliens

Tron
Well, from what I know, the facehugger adapts to the being it attaches to, and adapts the being along with it. So if it successfully attached to Supes (hypothetically speaking of course), what would probably come out is a very dealy and solar powered Xenomorph. That's just my view on it though.

You can check here for yourself if you want though:

http://www.anchorpointessays.com/essays.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.