Jamie Braddock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow_King
Name:Jamie Braddock Jr.
Height:6"1
Weight:135 lbs
Place of Birth:Braddock Manor, Malden, England
Dna Analysis:Possesses the mutant power to physically warp organic forms.

Profile:Poor, mentally deranged Jamie Braddock! The wellintentioned meddling of an African mystic left him unable to distinguish his own haunted dreams from reality. Now he believes that whenever he uses his reality-warping powers he is hurting no one but figments of his imagination. Unfourtanetly, he finds himself hurting the only people who could truly help him: his sister, Elizabeth Braddock (A.K.A Psylocke) and brother, Brian Braddock (A.K.A Captin Britain). I fear, However, that even if he could discern reality from fantasy, he would still use his powers for evil.

I created this thread cause his sister and brother got one and he did not.
i feel sorry for this poor mentally deranged guy.

Shadow_King
this is how dangerous he is if no one believes me.

Sage Tessa
Your right... yes
Wearing that little clothing and not shaving... CRAZY!!!crazy

Shadow_King
and is neck is oddly shaped.

Sage Tessa
Ah, he probably just slept on it wrong... wink

Shadow_King
HA HA HA HA i really feel sorry for him though.

Maelstrom
Now i know why i was confused. In the X-men i thought it was Micheal Rasputin they were fighting. Thanks for the Bio. raver So we have three reality powered beings. Franklin Richards, Micheal Rasputin and Jamie Braddock. Oh and that Protus, him too.

RoguePw25
wow, thanks for the info everyone. There was so much about Jamie that I didn't know!

apoc001
I saw a comic where it was inside Psylocke's mind and she was looking at a family photo and reminiscing. She said stuff like "Jamie's power puts both ours to shame" and then Jamie in the picture starts looking all crazy. So what I want to know is, what are his powers and why would Psylockes' image of him suddenly change to looking real creepy?

Phoenix_Avatar9
From UXM

Powers and Abilities:
perceives the fabric of reality as strings of energy, which he can pull at, snap, or manipulate to alter his environment and the basic laws of the universe in any manner he can imagine

Marvelgeek
... And he's nuts... smile

hotsauce6548
erm

munkiesarus
Ahh..Jamie Jamie Jamie.

I think he's cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.