Subliminal "MORETHAN" Advert ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Papaumau
Has any of you noticed that when the "MORE-THAN" advert banner is showing at the top of the page a quiet "MORE-THAN" audio script is repeated over and over again at just below normal hearing level ?

This amounts to subliminal advertising I would say !

As far as I know subliminal advertising is against the law !

Any opinions or am I just "hearing things" ?

EDIT: Just found that if you click on the tiny "speaker" icon at the bottom-right of the banner-ad you can switch-OFF that annoying audio !

Careful though....as a little move to the left and you will activate the banner link !

Papaumau
C'mon Peeps.....

HELP.....

Am I going mad ?

Am I the only one that can hear that subliminal advert ?

dean7879
where is this ad?

Dexx
never heard anything like it.
it would definitely piss me off, though

Papaumau
Dean....

As you navigate round the pages of this forum a long green banner-ad will pop-up at the top of the page that has what looks like a radio-tuner on it. If you have your soundcard active and online you will hear an audio-ad coming through your speakers at the same time as the banner is there. When you switch away to another page the banner disappears and so does the faint sound of talking...only to re-appear when you move to another page.

OK if it is only me, then I AM going mad then ? eek!

Baylin
Sorry Pap I think you're mad! stick out tongue

Papaumau
hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.